Are you doing something about your hairloss or are you still coping?

Are you doing something about your hairloss or are you still coping?

Applied glue so I won't lose more hair

good idea to get out of that sticky situation

Bald men are more masculine

Buzz cut every 2nd day. I have accepted what i cannot change. Plus i look more badd ass with a buzzcut

Do you use the same guard all around? I bought hair clippers but no idea how to do this shit.

Still coping it is

=\= more attractive retard

Same. I have a kinda fucky head but what can you do

Only fags would endure possible permanent side effects for muh hair. Mine has been thinning since I was 16, don't give a shit. When I really look like I'm balding I will just say fuck it and buzzcut.

Using minoxodil and biotin and its growing back. Not trying to stop it forever just slow it down. Im only 20 ffs

I'm in denial. I'm almost 27. Started when I was a 20. I use some minoxidil, but only occasionally now, I don't notice much difference. I tried various supplements, also without noticable effect. I figure once I'm 30 I can start shaving but I need to get fitter.

No one knows this pain.

>I use some minoxidil, but only occasionally now, I don't notice much difference.

Using minoxidil "occasionally" isn't going to do jack shit.

Why are you idiots half-assing this? The triple threat is proven, and it's easy. 1 finasteride pill a day (you can literally walk into your GP's office and ask for it - they give it out freely). Rub a little off-brand Rogaine foam onto your balding spots in the morning and at night. Then shampoo with ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral, available at every CVS) every other day.

Biotin is proven ineffective by clinical trials (see Examine.com). Dutasteride is identical to finasteride, only with shitter sides. Nixion is a scam with a name designed to sound like legit products (Minoxidil + Nizoral, dur hurr hurr). Everything else is a scam too.

Minoxidil. Finasteride. Nizoral. Super fucking simple and relatively cheap. Will slow your hair loss way the fuck down (it's inevitable eventually, but you can stall it a long time).

Why half ass it? Why hope it'll go away? You will regret letting your hair slip away forever. Stop making excuses, you lazy fuck.

all this shit is temporary, you will only stop your hairloss as long as you keep taking the medication. you gonna have to accept it eventually or stay a slave to the medication forever

"Gains are temporary, you will stop muscle wasting only as long as you keep working out. You're gonna have to accept it eventually or stay a slave to the gym forever."

See how bad that logic sounds?

But you're only kidding yourself by taking medication that has all kinds of side affects, I'll just wait for the medicine that will instantly pop hair back on your head.

I have a fucked up scalp

If I ever lose my hair and have to go bald I'll be wearing a hat for life

>pic related
>inb4 kms
its not as srs as pic related but you get it....

top of my head

>tfw to intelligent for hair

I'm almost 25 and not balding yet, but I do have a big forehead and a mature hairline. Anyone got some hairstyle recs? I have a round face so most haircuts don't work for me.

But lifting weights improves me mentally, and so does the self-acceptance of buzzing my head and being confident.

29, no hairloss. shame hairlets

Will minoxodil and biotin actually regrow my hairline at all, or just slow it down?
Good combo?

I laughed so hard. Thanks brainlet.

I pray for you user

Ayy lmao

You look like Dimitar savatinov

Soy

You could add derma rolling and scalp massages. To your routine. You can buy a derma roller for 2$ on ebay.

Just starting to get into research about it, I don't want to commit myself to minoxidil and I don't want side effects from finasteride. Surely we've got to be close to a cure by now?

I was just keeping my hair really short but the other day fit pointed out how retarded the back of my head looks, so now I have to grow it out.

Knew I was going to be bald when I was 12yo so I accepted it long ago

You sure showed us,big man

Ok, so you are still coping...

>Surely we've got to be close to a cure by now?

There's too much red-tape, and the medical establishemnt doesn't really give a shit about hair loss. It's too bad because MPB is actually a relatively simple thing.

I’m 32 but still got a full thick head of hair.
Got a while salt & pepper thing going on down the sides.
Got lucky with hair I guess, not height. Still king of the Manlets. Oh well, can’t win them all

I have creases on the middle top of my head and my head is sorta crinkley and I just buzz my shit off. Fortunately my hairline is only semi receded so people assume I'm in the military more than anything else.