The only important question Veeky Forums: Aesthetics or strength?

The only important question Veeky Forums: Aesthetics or strength?

>inb4 porque no los dos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naturals can't get either without getting the other.

Going full powerlift/strenght training only while doing no "bodybuilder" type lifting will only lead to injuries and vice versa for us.

Anyone who tells you otherwise as a fucking imbecile with an agenda to push or has been on drugs and around enhanced athletes for so long that they neither know nor care about this simple immutable fact of reality.

Number 1 easily. There's nothing better than looking good

Left, easily.

Literally noone gives a fuck that you're strong other than the few people that actually want to be strong, and those usually are.

Health.

In an age of weapons and police state. Looking good is ideal versus pure strength.

aesthetics any day of the week. I don't lift to impress other men or lift tractor tires in my spare time.

The only reason why I choose the left is because I'm not over 6'6.
I don't care about height, I'm 6'1 and thats enough, but fuck there's just something about a Brian Shaw looking motherfucker that beats any aesthetic guy every day of the week.

Being that big around the 6ft mark though just doesn't appeal

>inb4 porque no los dos
Por que ya no estamos en la época de las cavernas como para requerir tanta fuerza física, pelotudo.
I bet OP want to have "strength" to fulfill his homoerotic power fantasies.

I'd be fine with right in my 50s and up. Where I'm just done with socializing outside of my close senpai and just want to be able to pull another man's head off if I ever need to

No homo obv

So the question is:
Would you rather be stronger than 90% of men and lool good
Or
Be stronger than 99% men and look fat?

What about oly lifters? They're kinda a hybrid

How tall are they?

First two are around 172cm the far right guy is like 165cm

Those guys are manlets and are in a shiton of roids

some olympic weightlifters look ripped as fuark, others look straight up DYEL in clothing, even the type to compete at the national/international level. see video

youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok

>Manlets
Definitely. But they could outlift every single person on this board.

>Roids
Possibly, but they've been competing in the olympics for a while and have never been accused of doping.

Both builds in the OP would be roided too.

>Possibly,
Really bro?

why not you just can be a powerbuilder

>Possibly

lel. it's a given that they dope. however, so does their competition, so i don't personally think it diminishes their successes, and the roids they take aren't the type geared towards hypertrophy.

t. racelet, manlet spic who looks like a soyboy and would lose a fight against a toddler

Left. I'll take 80% of the strength without having my heart support 400 lbs.

*SNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
UUUUUGHHHHHH YEEEEAAHHH

Tell me about how it feels user

It's pretty good

If only you knew how wrong you are

Look up Marius pudzianowski

That's a one in a on a million body

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy looks like a fucking thumb, he's not aesthetic at all. Still a beast though.

The body on the left could do 2 plate ohp /3 plate bench/4 plate squat/5 plate deadlift/

The body on the right could do /5/8/10/12/

>

Oh, my sweet summer child

Being able to ohp 2 plate is more than enough for anything most men will encounter in their lives

Guy on the far right is short as fuck

Yes, but the body on the left does not have "80 percent of the strength", more like 40 percent

>Possibly

You are forgetting the unspoken third option. Lifespan. I don't give a fuck about women. I just want to live long enough to be uploaded into a matrioshka brain.

>People are generally happier to see you
>Before you start speaking and your true autism hits them like it hit your potential
Its good.

Oh god

What do I need to do to not look like the guy in red? I don't want to spend decades training to lift so much and still look so shit

people at my gym call me mini-pudzianowski because I'm polish and i lift a shit ton lmao also im young

aesthetics is like 20s early 30s
strength is everything else
>sexy bachelor to bear mode dad

>mfw dwarf tier manlet outlifts this entire board

Why even live?

The guy on the left can't lift as much as the guy on the right, I won't deny that. However, you'd be retarded to think he's not fit. Guy on the left is not only good, but can probably run, jump, swim, fuck a lot more than the guy on the right.

This, I did a ppl last Summer and people thought I was huge.

I am neither. I will never be either.

Hahah that woman at 8:39 is absolutely disgusted with the manlet in red

Average people care about aesthetics, while only weight lifters care about strength.

why not do roids and have both?

>Possibly roiding

Strength can't stop a bullet, being huge is pointless.

mass x acceleration = force
strength isn't always about size.
the first one would be a far more practical body type, have more endurance, would be able to hit harder and basically be superior in every way bar pure feats of strength like moving extremely heavy objects.

imagine being this young and clueless

Yet their physiques are natty achievable.

Strength and size are not related much

None. Left is way below sub 10% bf, unhealthy and unsustainable, right seems above 15%, which also sucks. Good lighting 12~% bodyfat Isley is my goal body. Before he bloatmaxxed.

man, blaha's physique is such a fucking shit-tier

blaha is fake

Blaha is fat.

Good luck maintaining 0% bodyfat and all that muscle as natty. Bearmode is more luxurious, can eat a ton of food and you are just massive which is awesome

Strength.

Manlets yeah, but roids, the center and left look very achieveable naturally srs.

>ywn have narrow hips
>can't lift for strength either because lower back problems

the only viable path for me is to train low risk hypertrophy stuff and hope that my back eventually gets so good I can start proper strength training after all. if that fails I guess lifting will never truly be "my thing", just something I do poorly.

I choose strength.
Fuck twinks and their needy obsession with "aesthetics"

VERY GOOD POST

5'1, 5'4, 5'2

It is a shame, really... If we had strength trained in youth while body was growing, these issues would not exist. I am in the same boat. Train carefully and dutifully, my friend. The body is power.

wouldn't have to be strength training, running would have sufficed. I was a strong child but between the ages of 10 and 20 I was incredibly sedentary. I had a few active phases in those years where I would spend summers outside with friends, that sort of thing, but mostly it was just sitting in school, then going home and sitting in front of various screens until bed time.

I unironically believe I would be an inch taller (or more) and I would be much healthier if I had merely been running or cycling regularly as a teenager. those among my teenage friends who did so have great posture.

Left would barely be able to hurt right with body blows.

Yeah he would. Doesn't matter how big your pecs are, if you take a blow to the head you're going down

>Lifting for health

>tfw you look better than someone who's about 10 times stronger than you are
How is this even possible...

are you sure that's a woman?

>body blows
>yah nah cunt if you punch him in the head Issa hurt him

As strong as possible with an aesthetics build.
Get aesthetic and get on juice to maximize gains.
Humans can't get too impressively strong so if you want the strength for fighting purposes or anything functional really getting so fat/muscular that you impede all other forms of fitness (endurance, flexibility, stamina, speed, etc.) is silly imo.

tl;dr Get aesthetic and get on juice to maximize your strength.

>literally said body blows

Learn to read.

I'd choose left because I'm 5'8 so I'll look like shit if I'm right. But if > 6 foot, I go with right

right in the middle

i want jiren asthetics

>but the body on the left does not have "80 percent of the strength", more like 40 percent
50%, and you can still run marathons, do calisthenics, HIIT, and jump.
All those limitations aren't worth the 2xStrength stat.

>Gohan Blanco V Hermano

>Possibly

he looks like a penis

that gif lmao

#Goals

Right

No like 40 percent, less then that in some areas. I agree that being able to run is nice, also your body does not like being more than 300lbs no matter what, humans arent desgined to be much bigger than what we can attain with a good diet and excersise.

That body on the left for all intents and purposes is more "natural"

maybe that's the point. maybe that's what bodybuilding was about all along.

once your test gets high enough you're just a walking talking cock & balls

The one that isn't a fucking alien face fuck

It's litterally not more natural
The level of mass at that test kilingly low level of bodyfat is impossible for a natural of any level.

The one on the right is outright impossible for naturals and the one on the left is as if not more impossible to attain for a natural

You can become a far smaller version of the one on the right or a far less shredded and slightly less full version of the one on the left.

>one impresses normies
>the other impresses gymrats
You should lift for yourself sure, but getting mires from normies does a good number on your self-esteem and gives a massive confidence boost.

Right, easily. Left doesn't have the same potential to go full on Dilf mode as age sets in. My goal is to be the one dad on the block with the teen daughter who's friends are constantly eyefucking me so I can torment her relentlessly by walking around shirtless in the house with a knowing yet innocent smirk. Her embarrassment and the bants we get up to when her friends leave will sustain me long into my elder years.

Xiaojun mode is the true answer

You first need to worry about getting a gf

Already got it covered m8. Still trying to figure out how the fuck I managed to get her.

, wrong.

they are both "too much" according to any not-gay standard. Aiming for the left is what's more sensible for anyone not involved in gay bear snuff movies.