Looking for Drugs to lower my estrogen and maybe help with my gyno.anythng other than Tamoxifen/nolvadex...

Looking for Drugs to lower my estrogen and maybe help with my gyno.anythng other than Tamoxifen/nolvadex.Does raloxifene help with estrogen?

bump

Letro I've heard can decrease breast tissue by 60% and make it unnoticeable, but in the process bottoms out estro so low it fucks with gains and libido.

Drugs will only work with early stage gyno, where it is still forming.
If you've had it for any significant amount of time, your option is surgery, sorry user.

you can use curcuma with added black pepper. heard it works almost as well as drugs

>image
Why would I want loose manboobs?

ralox is used to get rid of existing gyno

>have massive man boobs
>lose all desire to continue lifting and losing weight when they don't get any better

Aromasin, has lesser sides and overall more mild compared to other drugs. But as another user already said, these drugs are for the early stages and preventative rather than corrective if you've had this problem for a while.

>loose man boobs guaranteed
No thank you

Provarin (Mesterolone)

I have gyno surgery next week. Can't wait to get this shit removed.

are you me
in the 11th

nope the 9 in the morning. have to pay 2k yurobucks tho.

>nope the 9 in the morning. have to pay 2k yurobucks tho.

where you from

I have to pay 1k to the doctor and his team, then another 995€ iirc to the hospital
but the doctor wants to talk to me better this saturday

if I had chosen to be put asleep it'd be more but I prefer local, had the left wisdom teeth pulled this way so I think I can handle this thing better

Ben Aflect had man boobs once. He lost them by working out.

France, I had no choice for anesthesia it'll be general.
I have like 900 for the doc 250 for the anesthesia team and the rest is hospital + VAT.
I will probably make a thread next week after the surgery if there's no gyno surgery.

>no gyno surgery.
I meant no gyno thread obviously

I'm getting Vaser liposuction on my man boob's on 10th.
I don't have gyno but fat just seems to accumulate there in an unnatural amount.
Looks fucked

yes, i have mine on the 9th as well, but im in the us so its a lot more expensive lol

ur me :(

High estrogen.

ITS FUCKING LOSE NOT LOOSE HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT????

The fit chad with gyno is just a meme for weakasses not beeing tough enough and not lifting heavy.
I had it and lost it fast.

Nolva is SERM, you need AI? What about Arimidex

Yeah good luck getting this dissolved somehow by doing sports. You were just fat

>loose man boobs
Nah. I want firm man boobs.

manboobs and gyno arent the same thing

What you do and eat affect hour hormone profile, which can create or break down titty tissue.