Is lifting more difficult for tall people...

Is lifting more difficult for tall people? I'm 197cm and I feel i have a harder time than someone who is just 180cm because since they are smaller their muscles show easier because they are more compact.

Absolutely lifting is harder. We have longer "levers" to actuate. And yes muscle is distributed across a larger area so we look more lean and less built. But everything else is easier, so I'll take that trade.

>dyel lanklet complains about making no gains
>hurr it’s because of my SUPERIOR height

kys

Thanks. This actually makes lots of sense. But what do you mean with everything else?

dude what the fuck noody do i talk about my superior height. 197cm is pretty normal where I live.

Lmao where the fuck do you live? The moon? Cause that’s where all the tall people live because they aren’t compressed by gravity.

Kys moonman lanklet.

Holland

you seem really insecure by height

dude

Tallness is the #1 indicator of male reproductive fitness.

relax he's fine nigger.

netherlands is basically the tallest country in the world

What do you mean?

Let's say someone of 180cm is squatting 100kg.

And then there is someone who is 197cm who is trying to squat the same weight.

Now because the guy of 197cm is taller, his muscles need to go through a greater length to lift the weight. Also because of basic rules of physics (leverage).

So 197-180=17

That means if the guy of 180cm is squatting 100kg for the guy who is taller the weight is almost 117kg

>The Only Exception is Me
Methinks big stevie is gay

this isn't the stone age. money and success are the number 1 nowadays.

Both of which are more easily attainable if you are over 6 ft. Just look at the fortune 500 stats

you may start off weaker and smaller looking, but you will get both bigger and stronger if you put in the time.

>So 197-180=17
>
>That means if the guy of 180cm is squatting 100kg for the guy who is taller the weight is almost 117kg

give this man a nobel prize in physics, he finally cracked it

Rolling for wallfu

2-3 plz

Fuck you! That's mine!
Rollin.

roll

is this your broscience phd thesis?

rolling for titwall

how tall do you think 'big stevie' is?

where did you do masters?

Ignoring the absolute retarded explanations itt, its true that taller people have a harder time of lifting, but only in comparison. Arnie even talks about how Franco used to shit all over his own top weights because of the height difference.

Actually, the number 1 indicator for sexual success is neither height nor economic success. They come 2nd and 3rd.

The number 1 indicator is whether you browse Veeky Forums all day or whether you actually go out to meet people and make the first step to ask out girls.

Do this one weird trick and you'll have a gf.

I kek'd heartily

Rolling

taller=/= better. 6'2"-6'5" is the golden spot, beyond that you're better off playing basketball to cope boyo

>someone mentions height
Manlets start rioting

When you fall asleep through your first and only physics class and think you've got it all figured out now.

you delete this right fucking NOW

This is not the correct way to calculate moment.

2-3 get CMON

MANLETS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
MANLETSHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>titty wallmaster