Hey fit, how do I avoid aging like Axl Rose or other rock stars?

Hey fit, how do I avoid aging like Axl Rose or other rock stars?

I'm 30 and scared.

Is it just the drugs and booze?

Moisturizer and stop smoking

>Is it just the drugs and booze?
of course not, only an idiot would think that's the cause

blonds age like bananas

or should I say "fair skinned" ppl

Axl is a ginger.

My mom is darker skinned (olive if you will) than my very white dad and she aged way way worse.

My dad looks better than Axl at 40 and he's 60.

I need a plan of action.

It's no secret, plenty of rest, water.

Exercise, keep your weight manageable.

For a lil white boi such as urself stay out of the sun.

SMASHED & SLAMMED

calories too

>Hey fit, how do I avoid aging like Axl Rose or other rock stars?
Take yourself down to paradise city

how do you slow down aging?

>dont be white

Are you a Samoan or something? Every race other than Samoans are smaller than Europeans.

How does this happen?

I'd rather be white and close to 8" than an unaging asian with a 5"er.

This guy partied a lot and it’s obvious. His exterior is a reflection of this. Genetics play a factor to be sure, but looking after yourself also goes a long way.

Youthful appearance is only a hindrance if you're looking to have lots of sex. The guys with the biggest slay count were the mesomorphs who looked 20+ when they were teenagers, and it won't stop till they go through the "male menopause."

Boogie2988 also looked in his 20's a couple of years ago and now looks his age.

>and now looks his age.
Just curious,nhow old do you think the guy in my pic is?

My white dad aged about like that until his 50's, then he remarried, stopped dying his hair, and sort of let it grow out. Now he looks like an old hippy

dont get fat is the biggest thing

Live slow and quiet and easy and treat yourself like a rare baseball card, then get there and lament that your face reveals how slow and quiet and easy your life has been.

People don't really value the same things in men that they do in women past college. Youth and fecundity are valuable in women because it promotes genetic diversity and vain pursuits lend to that, but men are supposed to work hard and take risks and fuck ourselves up in the pursuit of fucking many youthful, fecund women often and well to propagate genetic diversity and in the pursuit of livelihood to support that prime directive. Minor scars demonstrably make men more attractive, that's why asymmetrical tattoos look good on men and shit on women. Grey hair improves nor impedes male perception. Wrinkles are fucking fine, it doesn't matter. Just be physically strong and don't get fat or go bald or die first. Laugh a lot so your laugh lines say you laugh a lot or get angry so your brow says you struggled for something.

Live like Axl and you'll look like Axl. Live like Willie and you'll look like Willie. Live like Lemmy and you'll look like Lemmy or die like John Bonham. Live like David Byrne and you'll look like David Byrne and hate it because everybody hates you because you ride your bike to Jamba Juice in Manhattan traffic every day.

Bitches have this term "silver fox." It means a dude with grey hair who's still foxy. And men don't give a fuck either, except the young and gay ones like you. Skip the Jane Fonda shit, do the Jack LaLanne shit, and live. Don't save yourself for death, you won't make it out alive and you won't feel it when they fuck your pretty corpse.

>"I have hated in my lifetime. And like most people over 50, it shows in my face, because by that age we all have the face we deserve."

I'm 32 and people think I'm 21 all the time. They get even more shocked when they hear I have a kid too. So Im gonna say that's all drugs and booze for sure. Then again I also have good genes

Not really, women value looking healthy. You've obviously never hung out with older groups, but I can tell you apart from girls with daddy issues most women 35-50 find 25-35 year old men most attractive and make fun of bald men, men with very grey/white hair etc.

>B-but I'm supposed to shine later on

Autist

>looking youthful doesn't matter for a man
>as long as you don't go bald lol

The people here arguing for youth have an Asiatic mindset. It's not how Westerners think. And we all know how Asians fare against whites in sexual competition...

lets see now pic on the right
>bad lighting
>pulling a non neutral face
you are the retarded one here son

This

also the mustache

This is one of those well meaning, well written speeches that just doesn't pass the smell test. There's a lot there to respond to, and I don't have the time or interest to touch on everything, but just touching on the big stuff:

>Live slow and quiet and easy and treat yourself like a rare baseball card, then get there and lament that your face reveals how slow and quiet and easy your life has been.
That's a great one liner but honestly, it just doesn't hold any water. Do you want to look like Jared Leto by the time you're in your 40s or do you want to look like you're 70 by the time you're in your late 30s (as with ). Of course, a lot of that is just genetic anyway, e.g., out of your control, but really, there's a lot to be said for looking good and very little to be said for looking like an old leather couch.

>Grey hair improves nor impedes male perception.
Who are you interested in fucking? It's a valid question: seriously, who do you want to stick your dick in and who is the most attractive male to that demographic? A lot of hot, young women don't like guys who look like their dad. If you want the hottest legal women (18 to 24), grey hair could definitely slow you down. It's not impossible to look good even with grey hair, e.g. Anderson Cooper, but he's the exception to the rule. He was a model and still has great facial aesthetics, plus he's in great shape. He's really a silver haired unicorn in many respects.

>Live like Axl and you'll look like Axl...
You can live a much cleaner lifestyle than Axl and still look worse. It's not fair and it sucks, but it's reality. Don't speak in absolutes.

>Bitches have this term "silver fox."
Again, who are you trying to fuck?

I see a lot of wishful thinking in your post. It's like reading advice written by a Men's Health columnist in his 50s who tells himself he could still bang the hot 25 year old girls if he really wanted to. It's a flowery and inspiring cope, but a cope nonetheless.

Jared Leto looks like a human flower in male form. Beautiful but appeals to gays and people with an Asiatic mindset.

Don't drink and do drugs constantly, and don't overeat. That's just about it.

I should add that the problem a lot of rockstars have is that they suddenly stop running around stage for hours a night at whatever age they quit at. When you do that though you can consume way more because of how much you're burning. So when they stop they typically maintain the same habits and it fucking screws them. A lot of the ones that were infamous for a lifestyle of drinking every night and constant partying wind up fat as fuck.

I bet youre a lot closer to 5'10 than 8 feet.

You're right but I'm talking about dick size and inches.

Sense made

*ChadDo Tan
ftfy

Kek at the David Byrne thing

Not really Veeky Forums related but can we all take a second to acknowledge how much of a fucking genius Axl was? Like seriously, when GNR released Appetite it was like a fucking bomb went off in the music world. He flipped the rock world on its head at the ripe age of 24-25. People always want to give him shit because Slash, Izzy and Duff complained about him being too controlling when he was the driving force of creativity for the band. It was his channel to pour his emotions and his damages from a fucked up upbringing into music, into a story. It saddens me that the other band mates couldn't set aside their egos at the time and see that Axl's way of dealing with his massive emotional damages was through the band and that's why he was so hyper focused on it fitting his vision.

lol fuck off axl couldnt keep it together and was only 1/5 of the talent in the group

>black don't crack
here in Germany, we have loads of nigs now. They actually age worse than the ethnic Germans, so I guess it's the culture of moisturizing in the US that makes turdskins look younger.

Or it's just surgery (still looked own upon here in Germany, but the norm in the Americas), I dunno.

>can we all take a second

Neat. I had that Blue Zone girl poster back when I was in high school.

Pam was discovered at a local football game by Labbatts Blue beer promoters

low dose HGH? like 2-4 iu a day?

>kelly bundy
kek

>genie lauren
>fat black water buffalo
opinion discarded

>There's a lot there to respond to, and I don't have the time or interest to touch on everything, but

I'm sick to death of you people.

>genius
yes in the sense he screwed over his talented band mates for all the glory
he’s a cunt

You will probably age MUCH worse than Axl Rose no matter what you do, as you are likely MUCH uglier than Axl.

- no smoking
- sunscreen all the time, even if you're chink and unless you're a dark-skinned nigger. Mandatory if sun is anywhere above 40° at its zenith in your area
- sleep
- unsweetened green tea & plenty of water, less coffee and no soda
- no alcohol
- no drugs
- plenty of sex (masturbation doesn't count)
- exercise regularly but don't overdo it, keeping a healthy recovery time between training session is very important in the long term
- training sessions should always be shorter than 60'
- take it easy
- do a job you like, not for the money but because you actually like it
- smile
- brush your teeth regularly
- cardio or training, not both in the same day
- don't use an aftershave with alcohol
- moisturize
- don't use aggressive soaps (without SLS/SLES and the like, 99% of them sadly are like that); a simple Marseilles soap w/ extra-virgin oil is fine
- most chemical petrolatum sold for cosmetic purposes are fine as moisturizers (e.g. johnson&johnson baby oil)
- a Mediterranean and/or pescetarian diet is the best in the long term, especially for the middle-life age span (meat is more advantageous for children and the elderly). Eventually supplement proteins (if any) with hemp or pea isolates.
- if you're looking to settle, find a potential mate no more than (your starting age/2)+7=22 yo and train her to become your waifu for no less than (your starting age/7)=~4 years
- don't obsess too much over physique, that's women's realm. Your confidence shall not come from your six pack, especially at 30. That's not to say that you shouldn't aim for a six pack if you want to
- veins and some minor wrinkles are perfectly ok for men. Unless you pretend to be a forever fuckboi

Just look at scooby. He is over 60. Alles klar?

Kek

The two examples so far are massive degenerates who have contracted multiple veneral diseases, abused alcohol well into middle-age and also used drugs whilst living in the LA sun.

He looks older at 19.

Please don't be racist. Veeky Forums is a safe place.

take care of your health.

Either way though, you are going to age and get fatter, droopier, and uglier. Your face will widen etc... the only cure for that is premature death.

>is it just the drugs and booze?
I'm pretty sure in axl's case, there was some cake involved.

Is Katy Perry male?

It's weird. I live in Minnesota and we got a lot of Somalis living here. Normal black people age fine, but the Somalians age like shit.

>Luke isn't even 40 yet

H-How?

Die young.

Same can be said of athletes

don't get fat

The actual secret is asians age like shit, but everyone tries to act like they don't.

wasn't him being fat a meme

roll

dude axl had tons of alcohol, coke and heroin. Plus all the partying and touring

Dat David Byrne description is awesome, brah.

>Moisturizer
enjoy your xenoestrogens

*hot new memes*

Lol, this is the most important thing. fpbp

I used to chain smoke and it was affecting my complexion at too young of an age. Stopped smoking, never really drank much and I moisturize daily. Incorporate anti-aging moisturizers too now and then. It's easier to prevent aging instead of reversing it. Keep fit, eat more fresh food and drink plenty of water.

Rest is really important too.

Too bad me and sleep NEVER got along in life. Permanent raccoon eyes :)

That 39yo Leto is shopped, dude.
To your point of view if it's all related to genetics, yes, there's nothing we can do: we're fucked.
But there're tricks to implement and, believe me, female co-workers really get wet when we go out for drinks and some gray hair dude appears (needs to be in shape tho).

Are they Africans? Or some non-African group that your country refers to as black (or "nigs")?

I really like Chinese Democracy. Not a masterpiece but a great album. Having Slash and the others on board would have been a repetitive act. Axl was the true brain and the vision there.

>If you want the hottest legal women (18 to 24)

Hahaha, keep up with the times grandpa pervert. Late teens/early 20s girls are dusty. It's all about late 20s/early 30s women now. Or even late 30s if they're black.

>menopausal women are desirable

Nice try Schlomo

His eyes are really fucking close together

He doesn't really look that drastically different, except that all his hair went gray, which can happen quickly.

If he dyed it he'd probably look better.

This. The only group that ages well are dark black women (but not too dark or they go full purse skin mode)

Looks like bad plastic surgery (or he was in a wreck and needed recontrstuction or something) because his nose has like doubled in size and I'm pretty sure aging doesn't do that.

Then how come nigers are always high test :DDD :DD

>aging doesn't do that.
It does.
The nose and ears grow larger as you age.

Black women can age really well, stand up straight and look good with a nice ass, but sometimes they term into mexican-tier old lady hobbits when they cooters dry up.

You have to see what her mother and father(lol) look like to know. People say look at the girls mother but sometimes the mom has shit genes and the dad has good genes so she ends up aging better than her mom

Fast.

Sounds crazy, but I've reverse-aged since moving to Costa Rica. My guess is it's the availability of good fruit and lack of stress. I had grey hairs in my late 20s and I'm nearly 50 and I'm back to natural brown over the past 3 years. I could pass for low 30s, easy.

My old man advice: eat well (raw fruitarian is ideal), keep on top of your fitness, avoid pharmaceuticals, alcohol, and cigarettes, and avoid high-stress jobs. You can keep that 30yo look for 15-20 more years.

I'm 47 and a lot closer to the guy on the left than James May.

The United States is like the only Western country where the age of consent isnt 16

>raw diet
Into le trash. Enjoy your fucked up gut and malnourished body, skelly

America is basically saudi arabia with miggers

>Veeky Forums is a safe place.
Ofcourse it's a safe place!
What can happen? Someone shoot you through the monitor? Electrify your mouse?
Identify you as "anonymous" and climb through your window and kill you in your sleep?

Just grow a skin if you don't like someone else has another opinion.
It's what people had to do 50 years ago before the degenerate softening of mankind.

>The United States is like the only Western country where the age of consent isnt 16
It's actually 16 everywhere but the Kikeistan and a few other states.

The jew media just makes you think everywhere is like California, because it's illegal for them to go to other states and fuck 16 year olds.

I don't know who this faggot is, but he has obviously gained weight.

Lol what the fuck get out nigger

and you need to stay in the sun or develop Vitamin D deficiency black boi

fuck off to your safe space numale cuckmerican

Axel went Howard Hughes mode. Being bat shit crazy leads one to bouts of Fuckit!itis.

Is the guy on the right supposed to look bad? Because I'd say he looks average at worst for that age bracket.

whoa whoa whoa, james may is based