Why are you still natty Veeky Forums?

Why are you still natty Veeky Forums?

Because seeing a bunch of insecure 30 somethings with shit, old skin and angry faces hitting up any woman who is kind enough to listen to their "advices" while being visibly uncomfortable about a roid gut touching them while "assisting" squats makes me cringe.

oh right

Because I don't want to long term castrate myself, goy.

To see what my body eventually is capable of on its own

This

I want to live past my 50s thanks

That fucking ugly manchild face AHAHAHAHAHAH
Roids are for meatheads and retards. Sane, well-adjusted people don't need to inject themselves like madmen to GET SHREDDED!!11!1

i'm not ugly, a manlet, nor a dicklet, so i don't need to overcompensate.

Wtf is wrong with that guy. I feel for him
Oh and I’m a college kid with no money or knowledge of the types to get and I don’t want to risk gettinf gyno and dying of a heart attack at 40

I'm waiting till Im like 50

neckpill strikes again

He went to my uni gym and was a total weiner. Never used to lift heavy and was always lifting his shirt and fingering his abs. Total manlet too I think he's like 5'7 or something.

Because there's more to my life than just my body.

Dude looks like an incel, I believe he could be natty though.

Learn about the substances before you talk like this. The high percentage of people who roid don't have this good guy, you know why? Because they don't take the substances that cause this

TS Security Clearance

Because I'm considering becoming an FBI agent, and PEDs are a nono for that

He looks really lean, that’s pretty much it. There is such a thing as good genetics you know. Especially since he’s a Manlet.

he was at some point. But if you can't tell when someone starts juicing i take you are lifting for less than a year.

The guy in the photo has a decent face, decent body and is a medical doctor. You only need one of those three things to get pussy, he has all three. And yet fit still tries to put him down from the comfort of their mothers basements.

Stay classy Veeky Forums

Manlet muscle suit detected

Because I tend to get horrible sideeffects from drugs.

DELET

>post a pic of a twink necklet with a sock in his boxers as reason to roid

I'm pseudo natty I guess taking mk677, will likely try test in the next couple years when I get into my 30s