How to get hot gf if literally all nice girls are never single and 9/10 have long term boyfriends and planning marriage?

How to get hot gf if literally all nice girls are never single and 9/10 have long term boyfriends and planning marriage?
>it might be little different in USA since it's degenerated land

you have to be decent looking and have a decent situation to find a decent looking ungrateful bitch, user

Date down, faggot

I’m in a similar situation but my problems with ethics
> I have a 8/10 who is into me but is currently in a relationship
> I want to be chad but I don’t know if I can cuck someone

Cheating is top degeneracy, be the true chad and find a girl not taken

I think you may be right. I have a girlfriend, she's alright. I downloaded tinder for shits and giggles. Most of the women on there were below average over the age of 21. And the hot ones all had links to
their Instagram with 200+ pictures, obviously just there to get followers. It's all trash out there

But that’s haaaaaard
Girls that are hot are always taken unless they’re from rural America or are from outside the country

She's gonna cheat anyway. Just make sure to let the guy know

Oh also don't get into a relationship with her because she will cheat on you too

Don't cuck anyone it isn't chad it's beta, I've done it and feel terrible.
The girl may look an 8/10 but if she's romantically interested in you and with another guy she has a 0/10 personality. Not worth having it on your conscious for a girl you probably won't want to stay with.

If she's gonna cheat on her bf she's gonna cheat on you too eventually, dumbass.

Bro I’m not trying to gf her
At least I think I’m not trying to

Literally relax your standards a bit user. I guarantee you definition of hot is like some magazine stacey model and thats what you want.

Also because theres a lot of nice looking girls out there to bang. I mean, as the saying goes "I banged a one 10/10 and it was alright, but another time I banged 10 2's and your sure as shit I wrote that down"

Agreed, everyone feels bad in the end in that situation

> Caring about other people other than himself.

That's your problem user. When you cuck someone, you should only care about yourself.

fuck her then tell the dude
or dont fuck her and tell him that she wanted to and he should sort himself out

Have you ever cuck anyone?

I cucked my friend though, while he was in a room passed out drunk right next to where we were. I had/have a crush on his gf and my primal urges took over and I just took my chance and went with it.
They dropped me home in the morning and everything it was pretty messed up.
I had a bit of an identity crisis after as I never believed I could do that to a friend.

Keep looking and look at good places like church or any sort of clubs. Also drop your standards a bit if you can.

Have you tried lifting?

Never cucked desu, but I've cheated on plenty of people, so I'm assuming it's similar.

Trying to stop my bad ways now, but it's hard to let go of hedonism.

You literally have to get them young. The 9s and 10s are headhunted out in high school by the chads. Do not be afraid of age difference. 25 year old dude with 17 year old girl is NOT wrong, you have an opportunity to train and impart wisdom on a girl like that, but you need to be prepared to put a ring on them fast or else they slip away. Don't let society get you down, older men with younger women is the most Chad form of relationship.

ahh, so you're an asshole.

I cheated once on my ex gf, was absolutely horrible. never regretted anything more in my life. luckily she took me back, we were super happy together for 3 years, I changed all my ways to make her happy, then she goes off and falls in love with a guy from her class and cheats on me with him.

I deserved it, of course. but the pain is still so damn fucking high. I'll never even consider cheating on someone again, if that thought comes into my head I'd rather just be honest with my gf and break it off cleanly than go through that shit.

Well the argument is a fallacy because not literally all worthwhile women are taken

First step to getting one of these literally-everywhere worthwhile girls is to stop snot-bubbling over your lack of success

If you're good looking you'd find one
Most of them jsut have placeholder boyfriends until something better comes along, because they literally can not handle being alone

Let me drop this here:
>Truly hot girls don't need to settle down or get a bf because there is abundance of dick just waiting for her, everytime
>Even the ones that get in relationships will always seek better opportunities

Therefore, you are left with these options:
>You pump&dump confirmed bachelorettes/club sluts
>You become better than their beta boyfriends so they cheat on them with you or they branch swing to you
>Given they branch swing, have her only for the sex and move on shortly afterwards, if she did once she will do the same to you again.

> I changed all my ways to make her happy

This is where you fucked up asshole. You became someone different from the original guy she liked enough to get together with.
Secondly, and most importantly, you put her happiness above yours. No girl, except your mother, is going to look out for your happiness to the detriment of their own. It's not malicious, it's just the way females, and in general human beings work. Your happiness is PARAMOUNT. When you're happy, it trickles down from you to everyone around you! Let me tell you a little secret. GIRLS DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS. Happiness for a man is very simple thing, and a state of being. A man can be wasting time and be happy, and it's our simple happiness that trickles down to a more complicated and needy creature like females.
What's better for YOU? Your girl being happy, while you're unhappy because you had to change who you are and bend over backwards for her only for her to cheat on you? Or you staying who you were, focusing on your own happiness, with the POSSIBILITY of your girl being happy? Let me reiterate, girls don't know what happiness is unless you show them. So grow some balls and focus on your happiness.