How many times has the candy jew tricked you this week?

How many times has the candy jew tricked you this week?

Ate a piece Tuesday I think? Had a handful of candy Wednesday and a bunch of peanut butter though.

>Elder God Tier
Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Starburst
>Good Tier
M&M's, Skittles, Butterfinger
>Okay Tier
Milk Duds, Twizzlers, Blowpop
>Shit Tier
Mike & Ike, Swedish Fish, Sweettarts, Hot Tamales

add snickers to elder god tier and we are good to go

>Elder God Tier
I'm gonna get fyat
>Good Tier
I'm gonna get fat
>Okay Tier
I'm gonna get fat
>Shit Tier
I'm gonna get fat?

I dont eat sweets. Haven't eaten candy in 13 years.

I've eaten about $20 worth of candy. someone kill me I cant help myself

I ate a whole king size cookies & cream bar yesterday and a few cherry blasters the last few days

so all in all not bad

>no candy in 13 years

Don't care for it. I'll have some gummy candy every once and a while but I can't have more than a few or my tum tum starts to hurt.
Nice being able to have candy around the house for when my sisters kids visit though.

>In charge of Halloween party at my work
>buy fuck ton of Thai food and a bag of candy that my boss requested
>Everyone gets their own personal order
>Everyone keeps eating candy
>Start pushing me to also
>Politely decline a million times
>Eating Thai food later
>Bite down on what I thought was a piece of chicken in peanut sauce
>Mother fucking star burst.
>tee hee!!! I got you to eat candy user!!! Hur hur hur!!!
>Dumb fucking fat cunt put junks of starburst and Reese's and kit kat in my food and mixed it into the food

I'm still fucking rustled 3 days later. Fat fucking sugary jew.

what the actual fuck

>>Dumb fucking fat cunt put junks of starburst and Reese's and kit kat in my food and mixed it into the food
This would seriously piss be off. Having sugary chocolatey shit mixed in with your savory food? That shit is unforgivable. Don't get mad, get even. Mix 10 scoops of pre-workout in that bitch's drink - she'll have a heart attack.

You have everyone's permission here to kick his ass

I only mentioned candy pictured in the OP, otherwise Twix and Kit-Kat would be up there too, and Bit-O-Honey would be under shit tier.

Seriously almost divorced my wife when she told me she likes Mike and Ikes.

Trick or treated with my little sister so she didn't feel alone, mostly hard candy so not much of a temptation, chocolate didn't last a day though.

I would actually file a complaint. They've fucked with your food. There are legit health issues posed here. What if you were allergic?

You sound like a good brother user.

I try to be, but after all that candy i'll try to start exercising with her more, along with teaching her the basics of boxing and judo (she's trusts people too much).

you gotta make it fun, or else they'll quit

It's a good idea. My sister is only a year younger than me and weighs the same I do despite being 6 inches shorter than me.
I tried to get her to lift with me and watch what she eats but she's been persistent in her refusal just making excuses.
I live 5 minutes away and have a fully decked out homegym, plus offered to work with her to make a flexible meal plan but they won't play ball.
Just want my family to be healthy man.

Exactly, my mother isn't healthy at all, she's not confined to her bed...yet but she had a heart attack scare last year and even then she loves making excuses to not exercise and eat like shit (she has a shame drawer), I want her to be there for my kids but I feel it slowly slipping away. Every time we confront her about it she gets all sad and tears up while closing her mind to all possibilities of being healthier

My parents are both fairly healthy which I'm thankful for. We grew up doing active sports and eating home cooked meals 7 nights a week so I'm not sure where she went wrong. My older sister is healthy as well if not a bit underweight.
Most of her excess calories are from sugary premixes and wine so suggesting she cut back on that is just an attack on her personally apparently.
I don't know, she knows I'm willing to help, she's just got to want to do it I think.

I know that feeling, my dad is healthy (but he tends to be cunt about it, not helping my mom) and we have plenty of home cooked meals, but her side of the family is known for very fatty recipes, so I guess it's not as bad as it could be but fat is fat.

I wish I could help my family, man. I try to lead by example when I go home and make things like lean meats, fruits and vegetables, and good carbs for myself and show them that they don't have to eat fucking cheese and tater tot casserole every night, but they just don't get it. They actively try to get me to eat the shit that they eat, and say stuff like "I'm glad you're 'being healthy,' but not everyone can do what you do."
My dad is 280 pounds. My mom has a fucked up relationship with food because she does Weight Watchers, which is a bullshit system. My little brother is getting chubby and every time he makes a comment about it they tell him he's fine. I just want to help them, Veeky Forums, but they have to want to help themselves.

I ate one chocolate bar yesterday around 4pm and ended the day with a headache and had a shitty sleep. Fuck that shit nigga I’m done.

Zero.

Go to HR with that shit

That's the shit I hate the most, i remember my mom saying she didnt want us to get fat like her because her parents had no boundaries on her eating, and then she's fine with my little sister eating basically whatever she wants, or setting up shitty limits that mean nothing.

>Hey mom can I have some ice cream
>Uuuum first have an apple and then yes
>mfw

Zero, but I want to have sweet shit for my cheat meal Saturday.
Honestly abstinence made me question how people can eat so much of this shit. Same with coke, even light/zero is a bit too sweet for me now.

I tried bringing my little brother into the gym with me when I was home for the summer and got him started on Stronglifts, but he didn't stay consistent with it after two weeks. It honestly hurts because I just want my family to be happy and healthy.

Looking back the only reason I stayed healthy was because I played Just Dance religiously almost every day, made my stamina go through the roof. problem is I cant motivate my family to find a fun exercise like that.

I've done a few runs of smolov with my bro.
It's nice to do it with someone else that way you can rub each others legs when they're sore, maybe enjoy a nice epsom salt bath together and catch up.
Nothin like hyping your bro up out of the hole on a heavy squat set feeling their tight glutes contract to move the weight.

I'm honestly kind of nervous to go back for Thanksgiving because my grandma always buys loads of candy and junk food for the family and the entire break is going to be "Oh come on user, you can't take a break from going to the gym for a few days?" or, "You're on vacation! Stop worrying about calories!"

wtf is wrong with Swedish Fish and Mike & Ikes

I guess just have a piece or two of candy you don't like to pacify them, I do the same during the holidays if I want to be left alone. but just watch your calories closely I suppose