Restarting this bad boi so no one can say "Veeky Forums why didn't you tell me about this" when it surpasses 0.01 ETH

Restarting this bad boi so no one can say "Veeky Forums why didn't you tell me about this" when it surpasses 0.01 ETH

- Horizon State offers a secure digital ballot box that technology provides a hack-free voting experience that is secure and anonymous for voters.

- In early 2017, Horizon State tested the technology in for Australia’sMiVotemembership, validating the technology with 4 nationally inclusive polls that committed thousands of votes to the Ethereum public blockchain.

- Used for corporate/municipal/NGO/organizational voting as well as political

- “We are excited to share this vision with the world. Currently, we are engaged with global NGOs, multinational enterprises, national governments, and city councils. The future of e-voting will incorporate the technology we already have at our fingertips to deliver the opportunity to vote conveniently and securely, perhaps without ever having to leave your home.” - Jamie Skella, Co-Founder

- HST token: 29 million circulating supply, 48 million total. ICO price was .089 cents usd. Their was a larger supply but it was unsold at ICO and was permanently locked

- 2 exchanges coming within next 20 days, announcements soon

- Partnership announcements with major corporations and cities coming before XMAS

- Clients must buy HST tokens to use the Horizon State voting platform which increases value of tokens. Horizon State devs have said they are strongly considering burning used tokens to decrease the supply + appreciate value

resources:

- youtu.be/C-0ZMC4y9pE
- smithandcrown.com/sale/horizon-state-ico-blockchain-based-voting-ecosystem/
- huffingtonpost.com/entry/australia-the-most-innovative-blockchain-adopter-in_us_59eb5d72e4b092f9f241925b
- horizonstate.com/
- medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-to-help-build-aragon-voting-modules-b7f748759a23

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/️-hst-airdrop-token-economics-a6b004f86a54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can move your coins off ED and put them into your MetaMask directly so you can move them onto another exchange if/when you want

Yes, yes and yes! Mooncoin!

i know this company personally. this makes zero sense as an investment.

Based OP is back!

Eh, Astro is more required for enterprises/the average joe so I will stick with that.

same OP as in the previous thread?

Has OP started inviting people into his telegram yet?

HST seems pretty stable rn. No significant movement in the last few hours.

also asking for telegram invite

Nice hot tip to follow up HST's pump is Blockmason BCPT.

holy fuck i expected this to tank after they airdropped the additional tokens, but it's doing the opposite. finally a good ol ico pump. and a project i believe in as well.. quite happy with this one!

Fud harder

Nobody fucking needs this shitcoin. You invest in technology nobody gives a shit about.

FOMO starting to hit eh?

I'm already up 30%

I think it's because it's poised to hit additional exchanges here in the next few days(possibly a week or so). Glad I heeded this call a few days ago.

Can you elaborate on how on do this?

volume picking back up

i'm the OP of the last thread. anyone else wanting an invite to the telegram leave me your username here, i'm going to send out invites now.

@lurgee

I took my 40% gains and will be watching this coin from the Confido top wallet holders perch.

@desk0

i'm @crypto_goy waiting for an invite

invites sent!

@Random2501

fuck Im new to this app and accidentally deleted the invite as spam. Can you send again?

>- Horizon State offers a secure digital ballot box that technology provides a hack-free voting experience that is secure and anonymous for voters.
I see OP is not aware of the sheild/sword paradox

Andyd97

@epthewizard

it won't let me reinvite you since you left the channel. you might need to make a different username

Lmao at you

pic related

invites sent

Just got here, would love an invite @Sm0res. Cheers!

@crypto611

I thought we were doing a chat, so it will be a channel?

what's the name of the group? I can maybe search it

oky i'm no Crypto_goy2

what is this "48 million total supply" meme? why does cmc have 410 million total supply and their whitepaper is around the same numbers?

they're burning tokens

I didnt receive the invite. Can you please check again it's @Desk0

@cryptogodtheone

still giving me the same problem :/

try this

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFBC6PapZhtgUjyE1A

@frankwest42

it says right in the OP
"Their was a larger supply but it was unsold at ICO and was permanently locked"

@elimo

These guys aren't playing around and will move fast. Unlike all these other ico fucks HST had their shit ready to go months ago.

thanks, that worked. But I can't type any mesages and I don't see any messages either

I can't see any messages or chat in the telegram?

Is there a source for the # of coins being locked?
medium.com/horizonstate/️-hst-airdrop-token-economics-a6b004f86a54
This is all I could find on it and it doesn't mention that anywhere.

Really need CMC updated with accurate supplies.

yes my mistake i made a channel! i'll re-add everyone to the group. or you can add yourself

t.me/joinchat/F2xFIxL0WFeXHG57xE1mgg

only OP (of other thread) can post in the telegram, and he hasn't posted yet

Can we make a chat also?

OP i think you need to make a group, not a channel. Channel only lets the creator broadcast i.e. no discussion.

I'd create the channel but none of you are in my contacts because i don't have your phone numbers, just your usernames. SHould we use Kik or something instead?

all good!

t.me/joinchat/F2xFIxL0WFeXHG57xE1mgg

how big do you think this correction will be?
Also - what were the approximate exchange dates for this gem?
Thanks!

correction is right now, 3 red candles in a row, time to buy

max two weeks for exchanges

can someone link me to the previous thread btw

catalog CTRL+F HST or search biz archive

previous thread

@matejdej
Thanks user

Genuinely interested to know why

would love an invite, @cryptok375
thanks!

First time I've listened to biz ever.

> don't buy ripple it's a scam!
> don't buy REQ it's a shitcoin!

Both of these have made me a lot of money.

> buy link it's ready to moon!

Tanks completely.

> hey anons, buy HST. Here's my research but be sure to dyor.

I'm up 100% already. Some of you anons are alright biz. You just need to sift through a lot of meme threads to find the gems.

I'm buying more on the dip. I don't have much but putting .1 ETH into it in each staggered buy, feeling out the dip. I have high hopes for this.

Current speculation, for those unaware: is that this is getting listed on Binance soon, and as posted above, that the devs are in contact with a large company that's interested

also buying the fuk out of this dip right now, feeling good about this

> buy link it's ready to moon!
Not now but soon enough.

HST looks solid tho, ED also holds the Normie shitters away so better invest now before it hits more normalcuck friendly exchange.

>Blackmoon Crypto: The Sequel

Wooh you better shut up and take your words back

@auscryptard

thanks

It's a good pump and dump starting at 2.5m marketcap but it will be /linked/ in the medium term because anything resembling a working platform won't come until over a year. Pic related.

Buy in early, sell at first sign of drop. Longhodl coins rarely stay high anymore no matter their potential.

ill hold till it gets on a normie exchange.

I see 2x possible over the next few days

HST is not done mooning... FYI biz!!!!

this

Starting to blast off again

Who else bought the dip and feeling gr8 right around now

So much for that 40 eth wall at .00123 took it down with ease.

Next wall at 0.0013

balina tweeted it

says hes bullish on HST

not anymore buddo.

gone

Oh no fuck that monkey he'll ruin our moon mission with his weak hand niggers

This thread is weird, not like a /biz thread.
It's like, you know, all posts are

>samefag

ugly post

embarrassing actually, people get a little anonymity and their hideousness comes out.

wew lads lets fucking gooo this coin looks legit as fuck

spotted the redditor shill

LMAO gtfo Ian

That HST moon is glorious!!!

Multiple 56 ETH buy walls above 0.001 and all my buys below 0.0008, I'm comfy as fuck

I'm so comfy I can't feel my legs

thats a comfy hold senpai

yeep

Jesus Christ, I'm actually making money for once. Where did I go wrong biz?

>announcements soon
it seems surreal after this last month or two of JUSTing, doesn't it?

already up 2x i'm goin longggg