Are there any Yohimbine HCL experts around? I've got some questions about this stuff

Are there any Yohimbine HCL experts around? I've got some questions about this stuff.

What the fuck is this stuff? Is this shit legit, or just snake oil? I've heard people say it can help you shed stubborn body fat when you do fasted cardio with it.

What counts as "fasted" cardio? Insulin is released when you eat, right? Also, insulin negates the effects of Yohimbine, right? What is going to cause insulin to release in my body? Will 1 scoop of pre-workout negate all the effects the Yohimbine would have had? Will coffee negate the effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should take yohimbine FASTED in the morning together with a cup of coffee or caffeine pill. Then you go for a brisk walk for about 40 minutes. No food for 3-4 hours after taking it. No protein shakes. No stimulants apart from like 200mg of caffeine. Combine with a ECA stack (which you take your first dose of 3-4 hours after the YHCl).

Seems to be legit. I don't have any real proof but it's cheap enough, even if it doesn't really work it's a good motivator to stay fasted.

yohimbine.emgsites.com/

Used it at one point when I think I was about 14% bf. Didn't notice any difference whatsoever.

Lyle McDonald says it works, so I suppose it does, but I don't think you'll notice anything unless you're already very lean and are already doing everything 100% right. Otherwise save your money.

Also it's not a pleasant high you get from it compared to e.g. ephedrine.

water and caffeine only.

get ready for high blood pressure and anxiety.

it works, but the price is high, IMO. I get so much anxiety at 5mg that I want to tear my face off.

>Didn't notice any difference whatsoever.
I had a feeling I was getting meme'd
> I don't think you'll notice anything unless you're already very lean and are already doing everything 100% right
I'm kinda lean and doing things 90% right
> ephedrine
what is this stuff? the "drine" suffix sounds legit
>I get so much anxiety at 5mg that I want to tear my face off.
it doesn't have any kind of effect like that on me. I can take 20mg without feeling a thing.

Sup. I've taken the stuff before. Went through a few bottles over the years. It's a powder derived from a specific tree bark. It's used as medicine in some countries: supposedly for erections and blood pressure effects. Coffee and water are the only things you should have with it. Fasted state means no food in the past 8 hours or so. For example: take it when you wake up. It takes 30 minutes or so to kick in. Then do light cardio. No pre work out. Don't lift weights as an excuse to avoid cardio. It elevates your heart for most of the day and makes you jittery. I found good results with it. Anecdotally it did seem to make me lose from my stomach faster, however I don't have a comparison vs control where all other factors are the same. Its cheap, safe in pill form, and seemingly effective with some moderate scientific findings to back it up. Side effects are jittery feeling, makes you have to poop sometimes, makes you run a bit of a fever, elevated heart rate. AMA.

how much do you take? what kind of cardio do you do? how long have you been lifting? did you get fat and use it to lose weight, or were you using it after a bulk?

>I'm kinda lean and doing things 90% right
Yeah that was me. Notice how I didn't say "kind of lean" and "90%".

>what is this stuff?
The important part of the ECA stack. Only actually worthwhile supplement for fat loss. Also impossible to get your hands on these days unless you live in Canada. The stuff you find online is fake designer drugs.

It works but the dosage you'd need to get any real results is 8-20 mg and the pills are only 2.5 mg.

>pumping yourself full with chemicals you know nothing of and that might possibly have serious side effects in the future because you can't stop stuffing your face 24/7

6 pills at a time. I think its around 12-15 mg or something like that? I weigh around 180 lbs. There are tools online to figure out how much to take. I went for a long slow run but I've also been running a long time so brisk walk or jog is fine too. Used it after a bulk but not a huge one. I bulked for 6 months and then cut with it and 500 calorie deficit. It is supposed to help you burn fat so I guess it could work if you're already fat? Dunno if you'll see the effects as easy if you're fat though.

It's tree bark actually. Not some random chemical. It has been studied thoroughly and is used as medicine in other countries.

>not doing proper research while getting information from your peers before taking a possibly helpful supplement

This is illegal in my country so it probanly works and is dangerous. Might be the same as DNP which is very dangerous

I started taking Yohimbine again after a small break and now my stomach can't seem to handle a normal dosage. 2nd time over the past few weeks that I end up puking in the company parking lot. Why is this??

Don't post if you're a fucking idiot.

Makes a decent difference, but only effective if you're already under 12%. Increases the ratio of stubborn fat burned instead of 'easier' fat and that's about it, but that can make a big enough difference if you're using it daily. Though I've read a few other studies that claim it can increase fat utilization by about 25% for a couple hours.

Look up Lyle MacDongald's fat loss supplement overview.

i've tried it. dont get that shit you used for the op pic. its udnerdosed as fuck. i just got some new one so hopefully its better.

>I had a feeling I was getting meme'd
>I'm kinda lean and doing things 90% right

The second line shows why you can't tell if you're getting "meme'd" or not.

You literally have to follow it exactly. If you aren't it's not going to work. It changes the way your body does things in a very specific state. Which your body can't do anything differently while it's in that state if you don't let it get to that state.

Pretty easy.

Also, obligatory infopic because yohimbine thread.

The reason most countries have banned it is because it's commonly used for erectile dysfunction. Gotta ban them sex stuffs.

What happens if you consume it while not in a fasted state?

You can get ephedrine from walmart, man. It's in Bronkaid. Also, have to be 18 and have a valid ID. A bit pricey.

I took a bunch of yohimbe for a while while also eating really low cal. I'd have yohimbe nd some other supps for breakfast along with a bunch of black coffee, then be cracked out all day until my one bowl of rice a day that evening. I don't know how much the yohimbe contributed but I lost like 60 lbs, also was all cracked out all day in a sorta fun but sorta nauseous way lmao.

>tfw i would be taking 10mg and caffeine
nah man
i usually half dose if i take caffeine
jesus my heart would explode

Are you overexerting yourself? Also, just making sure you've got yohimbine and not yohimbe.

Never take yohimbe, it doesn't work the same and causes a bunch more side effects.
Don't be this guy:

This:

i took this one time and i couldnt stop laughing. felt like i was gonna die

Shilling takes a subtle new angle. Pathetic.

You yack up whatever you were eating and get nausea

bump

da fuck do you want