Hey there Veeky Forums, I could use your advice...

Hey there Veeky Forums, I could use your advice. Other than hopping on the elliptical machine I'm not sure where to start. Here's some details about me.

>I'm 39
>I'm not the guy in the pic but it's a very close match to my body
>Classified as disabled because of mental health, but not handicapped physically.
>Shoulders are kind of fucked up. kyphosis leading to repetitive shoulder impingement syndrome.
>Osteoarthritis in hips but I can still move well
>can't deadlift because of hips and shoulders

So, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/80-10-Diet-Balancing-Paperback/dp/B00BDXBN0O
google.com/search?ei=yOf7WceZKIWDmQG7-5CoCg&q=jack kruse+keto&oq=jack kruse+keto&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i5i30k1.2115.4341.0.4864.4.3.1.0.0.0.230.429.1j1j1.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.429...0i13i5i30k1.0.nZZTIQgcNGg
dietdoctor.com/authors/dr-jason-fung-m-d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to mention

>Low T. Seeing an endocrinologist in a couple of months.

>Also, diabetes.

start by fixing your terrible diet
>cut out liquid calories
>stop eating fast food
>stop snacking with junk food
>eat some sort of vegetable with every meal

congratulations, youve just lost 80 pounds in a year

Just start bettering yourself in every way possible, make yourself the strongest you can be.

Basic calisthenics
Walking for 30 minutes too 1 hour everyday
Eat Veg, Meat, nuts, berries, the occasional fruit
Drink water and black coffee only.
Do 36-48 hour fasts every week.

look at the fasting thread that's up

Counting calories is the only thing that is guaranteed to work

Ignore the fasting bullshit. It’s a meme. Some bone heads here fell for it and are shilling it like a new vegan concert.

Secondly, calculate your TDEE (there’s plenty of online calculators). Eat healthy as other anons have mentioned. Cut out th shit food and cook for yourself. Shop only on the outside of the grocery store and avoid (as much as possible) the inner isles.

Avoid cheat days, like fasting, they’re a meme. As long as you’re below your TDEE you’ll lose weight.

Start walking or biking if you can. Don’t focus so much on the scale, but focus more on your body fat content. Go to the /fat/ thread for more information on the how to.

Op here. Should have said, looking for exercise advice. I know about diet. I'm seeing a dietician about that. What I need help with is exercise.

I don't even know you but your diet is fucked. get that headed in the right direction -- maybe all raw fruit til noon for starters.

amazon.com/80-10-Diet-Balancing-Paperback/dp/B00BDXBN0O

the weight will come off and it'll make it easier to start using your body. find an active hobby you like and get to it.

Hard road ahead, but totally fixable - you like a challenge right?

Start with a KETO diet. While on the diet read everything you can about Fasting. Fasting will leave you feeling amazing. It's the only way to fix your hormonal imbalances and shed a good 30 pounds quickly. You need to lower your insulin and sugar. Teach your body to burn fat and to live off the fat. Excercise is optional but a good idea once you lose about 100 lbs.

There are a lot of resources on the net for fasting and keto.

This is getting frustrating. I already said I'm seeing a dietician. I don't know if you are a dietician or think you know more than related professionals, but you're not answering the question I'm asking.

I would eat OP's pic's ass and cum forever

I know you said you're seeking exercise advice but losing weight is 80% diet. As for exercise just do any cardio that you're capable of. Start with walking/biking/jogging and work your way up to longer periods

Just fucking walk for 30 minutes a day. Exercise has nothing to do with weight loss and you have an insulin problem with high blood sugar. A dietician will follow the same stupid fucking plan they have been pushing on us for the last 30-50 years which created an Obesity Epidemic. your system is toxic and needs to be reset. You have hormonal imbalances if you look like the guy in the picture.

Fast Motherfucker...Fast...your ancestors did it and they were able to kill fucking bears with a fucking stick. They were super human. Fa Fasting will get rid of all the lard you are made of and make you a fucking animal.

Get the book by Dr Fung about Fasting off of Amazon and it will fucking change your life if you follow it. It's so fucking easy, you just don't eat and the fucking fat burns off of you. you will heal (even mentally).

Fuck all the faggots that think dieting works because it doesn't. Follow a keto diet and follow a fasting program like 8/16 or a weekend fast and build up to a 7 days fast and keep going.

You got what it takes mother fucker....

The doctors will kill you with medication. you don't need to exercise. You are insulin resistant. You need to follow what I told you. Keto to lower your sugar and then fast. Once you lose 150 lbs you can see what you're capable of when it comes to exercise.

I am showing you the way. It's up to you to take it if you want to save yourself.

100% behind you. Keto and fasting has helped me lose 50lbs and still maintain my 4/3/2/1 from being a strongfat.

The physiology checks out as well. Fuck these guys spouting misinformation.

I have no doubt that guy used to be decent looking and in normal shape back around 27..

OP here.

The doctors are 1 trick ponies for sure. There's a lot of conflicting info about Keto. Are there any specific books or sites you recommend?

Read Dr. Jack Kruse

google.com/search?ei=yOf7WceZKIWDmQG7-5CoCg&q=jack kruse+keto&oq=jack kruse+keto&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i5i30k1.2115.4341.0.4864.4.3.1.0.0.0.230.429.1j1j1.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.429...0i13i5i30k1.0.nZZTIQgcNGg

jackkruse com does not inspire confidence though. Lots of pseudo science bullshit in the ad bar. Kind of a red flag for me.

>google.com/search?ei=yOf7WceZKIWDmQG7-5CoCg&q=jack kruse+keto&oq=jack kruse+keto&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i5i30k1.2115.4341.0.4864.4.3.1.0.0.0.230.429.1j1j1.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.429...0i13i5i30k1.0.nZZTIQgcNGg

try it with AD BLOCK ffs

The Obesity code

The Complete guide to fasting

Any keto book off amazon, it's just about what kind of food you should eat and how to start. Where the shit gets real is with the Complete guide to fasting.

dietdoctor.com/authors/dr-jason-fung-m-d

I'm running adblock

interesting

if you think all the non-native emf's being blasted into your world all the time for decades now everywhere you go at ever increasing intensities is without biologic detriment you will never restore your health and lose weight.

That's some nice snake oil you're peddling...

enjoy declining health

I should probably start sleeping in tinfoil then...