What is the ultimate ab exercise? One that targets everything (obliques, upper, lower...

What is the ultimate ab exercise? One that targets everything (obliques, upper, lower...) and that doesn't send you to snap city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O4eNJOLPZVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

squats

no. hanging leg raises gives you much better ab activation through most of their ROM instead of an isometric/eccentric ab exercise like squats

>hanging leg raises
hardest ab exercise there is

This.
Countless variations of leg raises.

Dragon flags

I can't raise my legs towards my fucking head REEEEEEEEEEE

Bicycles, hanging leg raises, planks. There are some other good ones too, but these activate more ab muscles more effectively than anything else.

I've been doing one lately where you hold a 80lb barbell in one hand and stand up perfectly straight for 30s or so. It makes my obliques burn more than anything else I've tried and has become a regular part of my ab routine.

None of the things in this thread, I'll say that much.

The answer is the ab rollout, IF PERFORMED CORRECTLY WITH THE ABS

and if you measure and increase your performance regarding them. It is by far the safest and most effective way to load and develop the abs.

Do a trillion of these

youtu.be/O4eNJOLPZVM

I probably have the strongest abs on this board [this is my thing, so I have a thing I'm (close to) best at].
So hardest exercises are
>leg to bar raises (straight legs, controlled movement)
>shield wipers
>ab wheel from toe (with weight west on)
>dragon flags

But u wont get nearly as defined natty as op pic.

Add L sit progressions to this list. I don't think there's a single person on Thai board who can do a full Version sit, let alone even think about manna.

I don't really know the name of the exercise, maybe ab presses or something? Anyway this is what you do:
> Go to cable machine, put on what ever attachment will let you hold the end with both hand comfortable, usually I find its the padded roll/baton on a strap (what is that called)
> Adjust height so that when attachment is pulled out at 90degress it is around your belly button (just under works for me)
> Stand out and to the side, feet a shoulder width, pull attachment out so it is at 90degrees from the machine and you are holding it against the chosen position around your belly button.
> Brace your abs and extend arms slowly while maintaining form. Should be in a straight line from where you begin. Basically just pressing the attachment. Switch which side of your body faces machine between sets, try to even out sets between sides.

Supposedly works the internal stabilizers. I don't know if its true but I had never had ab doms as bad as the first time I tried these things. Really did feel like internal abs. Pick a weight that lets you finish sets of 8.

*On this board that can do a full V sit*

sorry, i don't understand can you draw it?

femanon here; those abs are repulsive

Fuck off you roastie whore, no one cares about your shitty opinion

Seconded

Ab wheels

tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

>femanon here
Did you had to clarify that?

I don't see people talking about leg lifts very often. They're hard as fuck

Does doing it on the ground count or does it only count if it's done on the rings?

Leg raises are the most effective and safest abs workout. If you have to just do 1, then that's the thing that will work 100% of the time.

If you cant raise your legs high enough you can start by instead 'crunching' your legs towards your abs rather than raising them straight ahead.

Second best is reverse crunches, they put no pressure on your spine and hit the whole abs.

Normal crunches/dragon flags/ab rollouts/planks are all shit tier because they compress the spine.

i think hes talking about this one

are weighted decline situps bad for your spine?