How to truly get fit and attractive while taking estrogen?

i'm some months into my fitness journey, and so far the results have been a little lackluster. my legs aren't getting bigger really, though my butt kinda did. leg muscles feel "harder" when you like feel them, which is nice. but the legs mostly look the same otherwise.

how can i shape my body to be more feminine? tired of the skinny twinklife.

no offense but this picture is full of really bad advice. since i'm on estrogen, strength training is fine. that's what i've been doing lol and it hasn't made me "big" at all :P

Reconsider suicide

I'm going to need some evidence from you to back up your claims. Posting a pic should suffice.

Why don’t you show us some progress pics. It will assist in our analysis

i'm fat right now but i guess maybe i'll take some.

:)

>skinny

what.. is that..

>14 inch wrists
>wants to be a girl

just kys, transsexuality is a diagnosed mental disorder.

what does this even mean?

i said i was fat in the post above. you're calling me fat right?

what does this even mean? you people are making me feel very self-conscious.

anyway my question is how do i go from where i am to being hot?

oh i read the OP
anyway dude you have bigger wrist then me just go for that THICC muscle life

just work on lower body harder/more frequently than upper body, especially glute bridges. easy...

Didn't think you'd deliver. Kudos to you user. Could lose a couple lbs, but at least you don't have the man-feet thing going for you, so there's that.

You don’t even look fat, you just look like a woman which I guess is what you want. Anyways, the answer to your question is to just increase your strength on the squat. Your ass will grow as needed

Bro I’m prertt sure that’s a trans

it's interesting that everyone's talking about how big my wrists are. guess they're wide looking in that direction. i actually have super tiny wrists. big hands though.

that's sort of what i've been doing? and so far it's doing like nothing. my butt looks big for maybe 15 minutes after i do my hip thrusts, but then shrinks back down :(

yeah i'm working on losing weight. slowly.

also doing that. it just feels like i'm not getting anywhere. my lifts are going up but my body looks the same. flabby and kind of gross. tiny legs. skinnyfat.

You’re probably not strong enough yet. Work towards a 225 squat and you’ll see undeniable muscle mass gains.

wow that's like 100lbs away. so you think i just have to be patient and keep working at it? just feels sad that this is the body 6 hours of strength training each week for months got me.

do more lower body work, harder, and longer. how also like said, how much do you squat? i have an acceptable butt and i hip thrust 3 plate.

you're not gonna gain shit for muscle if you're losing weight, calories in calories out. focus on losing weight (fat), focus on gaining weight (muscle), but don't try to do both at once because that's not possible

i'm squatting 120lbs 3x5. going up, but more slowly than my other lifts. i'm doing 230lbs hip thrusts 3x8 which is confusing to me. like how can i hip thrust that much while squatting so little?

okay. so when cutting, do you not ever increase lifts? how does that work, exactly? i haven't been tracking calories or anything, but i've lost a few pounds in the past couple weeks.

The hip thrust is a meaningless exercise my man. I can hip thrust 600 pounds and I never do hip thrusts, I just squat. Just get your squat up, your ass will grow. I promise

Also 120 is very weak, you can’t expct much development from numbers like that.

i don't think the hip thrust is a meaningless exercise. there is a noticeable difference in pump between hip thrusts and squats, at least for me. i feel my butt a lot as i work through my exercises and the pump is pretty massive from hip thrusts. not much butt pump from squats.

but anyway my concern right now is my legs. i want bigger legs and squats should definitely help there. so i'll just keep going i guess...

how long should it take for a person to start getting visible gains¿

Dude, add more cardio. There is some truth to that meme trap aesthetics guide chart thing. I looked close to your pic about 3 months ago. I did hiit training at home twice a week and try to run every other day with sprinting incorporated and I've lost a bunch of fat.

coming into this thread i was more worried about making my legs bigger. but maybe if i lost all this extra fat i'd look hot? that's definitely a big part of the problem.

but they said i should focus on losing fat OR gaining muscle, never both. anyway now i have questions about cutting while lifting. do lifts get worse while you cut? do our lifts fluctuate with our weight?

Idk man, I’m going to bed. just squat more. That’s my advice. Thanks for the pic btw! Looking good

you just don't add weight... you can't add lean body mass when you're cutting, so why would you. you just have to bulk if you want to get stronger.

as for the diff between your hip thrusts and squat #, i can squat 2pl8, and hip thrust 3pl8. this is because the weight is loaded differently (duh), you follow a different motion (duh), so your muscles are used to different degrees. hip thrusts focus glutes, lowest part of squat focuses glutes, lowest part of DL can work glutes, but my friend squats super heavy even with a torn glute, because otherwise squats are super quad dominant.

Kill yourself mentally ill faggot

oh. well thanks! i don't feel like i'm looking very good lol.

oh, i see. how long does a typical cutting period last? so weightlifting is weird. periods of being flabby, then cutting to look halfway decent. i didn't really know this.

good info

pretty much depends on any competitions or other restrictions on BF% you have. just pick a weight that you want to bulk up to, then get up there, then pick a weight to cut to, get there, back and forth.

Did you not read the sticky? Take Testoterone when Cutting(bulking too, but if u wanna be a twink you don't want that), take Estrogen when in mainteining phase

Newfags these days

Why does Veeky Forums attract so many trannies?

okay. that makes sense. ideal weight for me is like 115. 135 atm. i should really start cutting i guess. i'll figure out my calorie shit and start tracking them again.

will feel kinda weird not trying to lift more though.

this is a joke right? fuck testosterone.

we're at a genetic disadvantage when it comes to looking the way we want to look. for ftms, lifting is like almost a requirement to look like a normal cis guy. mtfs want to do whatever they can to shape their bodies how they want, too.

that's why i'm here. this trans stuff is serious business and you gotta hit it from all angles if you want to pass.

How about passing biology first lmao

i got an A in general bio and a B in micro. bio prof wanted me for her research team...

You don't have to "cut" cut. No need to lower your intake, just incorporate more cardio to your routine. I didn't eat any less food from when I started, but I lost a bunch of fat. Didn't lose much weight though (I lost about 10lbs), but that's because I built muscle too.

what's your routine like outside of the cardio? are you hot now? how much can you squat?

I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm a lot slimmer than when I started and I can see my upper abs standing or sitting which wasn't possible 3 something months ago. I lift at home, so I don't have access to most equipment in a gym, including a barbell. So I don't really know how much I can squat.

I think you look really cute

so your routine is mostly the cardio then. trans cardio bunny? what exactly do you do that resulted in your muscle gain? have your legs gotten any bigger? stats (only if you want)? sorry for all the questions lol.

maybe the mean posters got to me lol. i do need to lose some weight though. i'll start tracking my calories tomorrow and get serious about it, and i guess pause my lifts where they are until i get to a decent bf%.

Nopes, not trans. I just trying to look androgynous I guess. I fell for the athlean x meme, but it seems to be working. Don't really know my stats because I don't own a barbell. I've only tracked my progress visually, but I did measure my biceps just because and I've put in about 1.5 inches. So I know I'm putting in muscle. My legs seem bigger too. Don't know why I didn't measure them.

yeah you actually look fit lol. i wonder how much of that is thanks to test.

either way, looking good!

unnatural is not attractive

you retard

right. so the goal is to look as natural as possible lol.

by killing yourself

>Those Vitamin D wrists

Holy fuck. I'm jelly.

wait wat... you have plank arms.

If you have stronger glutes maybe you should try a wider stance when squatting.

Wtf is a vitamin D wrist

You know "OP is a fag" is basically a meme. It's not a prophecy so you don't have to play the part.

>at least you don't have the man-feet thing going for you,

Yeah, >she has hands like a heavyweight boxer, but at least >her feet aren't too manly

Can we swap bodies? I could build something so much more aesthetic if I started from that than my current twinky frame

Commit suicide.

Literally kill yourself. You will never be a woman.

you know i think my penis is fairly average sized and i've never really wore tight underwear or anything to see how much it would "bulge" but i look at some trannies like this and it makes me uncomfortable because i really don't think my bulge would be as big as theirs.

how would you get there?

>Fuck testosterone
Not going to make it.
You know Estrogen increases fat right?

whats the red shit

tomato paste

>You know Estrogen increases fat right?
i mean yeah. boobs kinda necessitate that lol. i got very slight hips and small boobs, so it's not even much fat. even when i'm fat like now i'm sitting at < 20% bf. at least according to the basic handheld electrical current measurement.

i always feel a little embarrassed for the guys i date when they're smaller than i am. hrt shrinks the testicles and penis some...

thankfuklly most have been bigger than me lol

eh, it wouldn't bother me, but i do find the irony funny