Why is Creatine so important and what changes can be percived by eye?

Why is Creatine so important and what changes can be percived by eye?

There's nothing important about creatine though. Supplements like that are just designed to feed off your insecurity. All you need to do is lift heavy and eat real healthy food.

owo

Easier to push out those last few reps. Maybe a bit more water retention.

Does it look makes you look more muscular or more fat?

Shuttup fagget. Listen up OP, creatine is good but ya gotta drink a lot of water and take biotin supplements with it.

Enjoy your sweet gainz babyyyy

Make you look like your dead nan

>what changes can be percived by eye?
Hairloss

You forgot to sleep well.

Creatine effectively halves the time it takes your body to phosphorylate ADP into ATP. That's sufficiently important.

Honestly I’ve found the one big thing I’ve added that makes me look like death but feel like a champ is 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

Is this a meme?

you might wanna supplement that with some 3,5-dimethyltryptamine

Thanks brah but I tend to stay away from dmt

Why biotin?

source nigger.

So what, does it increase available phosphorus? Does it speed up cellular respiration? What specific pathway does creatine shorten the time of, exactly?

Kek
Yes. You'll only get bald if you're predisposed to baldness. I(and many others) still have a full head of (glorious) hair

If I were to take a bloodtest before and after starting creatine would there be a small increase or decrease in test?
Creatine is part of the examine com testosterone stack but it doesnt say if it increase test directly.
What do you guys think?

>that one retard who buys creatine, protein powder and perfects his lifting program but still refuses to take care of his sleep and diet

DONT BE THAT GUY

t. Baldy