Told my psychiatrist about Veeky Forums and tried explaining about "manlets", "normies", "roasties", "chads", "gymcels"...

>Told my psychiatrist about Veeky Forums and tried explaining about "manlets", "normies", "roasties", "chads", "gymcels", "shoulderlets", "latlets", "quadlets", "wristlets", "necklets", "backlets" and even touched on the fact I was considering injecting myself with steroids from the internet as per recommendation of knowledgeable tripcode users on a general thread.

>Her horrified look
>She spent 15 minutes straight just writing down notes as I finished talking
>Doubled my medication dose and booked me for two appointments next week

Veeky Forums without a doubt is a detriment to every user's psychological state. Anybody who disagrees is in denial, has a shit life or is too stupid to realize.

Do steroids
Get strong
Fuck that bitch up

>forgetting to tell her about facelets

>being so autistic you adopt the speech and thought patterns of anonymous users on a taiwanese circlejerking imageboard

Did you tell her that traps weren't gay?

>not starting nofap, injecting steroids, reading the Greeks, and starting a garden

>implying you don't do that by spending excessive time somewhere

Your environment influences you a lot more than you think. If you spend a lot of your freetime somewhere you act like those that surround you.

>not raising your brotein roaches

I know it does, but you'd be stupid to take influence from Veeky Forums and adopt it as your personality.

Never going to make it.

Underrated post

How do I stop

You can't help it if you spend 5+ hours a day on it like some people here do.

im at least 2/3 of these

what meds are you on? Do you take them as perscribed? Do you take any other substances?

Come to finalchan.net

you fucked up. You never nEVER reveal your full power level. Coworker asks what shows you like you nod and say walking dead. Therapist asked why youre retarted you say daddy left.

get a boyfriend or girlfriend or something and live a normal life

Lithium as prescribed.

At least you have an actual psychiatrist.
My fucking university sticks you with a ((((((psychologist)))))) and only allows you to see the psychiatrist if you're on the brink of having a depression-induced mental breakdown and shooting up the school.

Nah I'm good. Been on Veeky Forums for 10 years, in that time I've made friends for life, lost my virginity, went to college, made more friends for life, met the love of my life, graduated, got a great job, bought a house and gotten married. I even have normal fetishes. You just have to not be a mental healthlet.

This is me exactly. All these things. I sometimes wonder if I'm a normie but I've been here forever.

>he doesn't greentext IRL
>IMBLYING

>43433317 #
Nice Try OP I remember this thread from two months ago

if that describes the last 10 years ofyour life you are by any definition living a normal life

So much this
>You just have to not be a mental healthlet
Good one user, i chuckled.

tell her about nofap, cold showers, 2d, waifus and traps

How many autisms do you have to have to lack the ability of interpreting a meme for what it is, and actually think about the shitposting in real life away from the screen.

pottery

the day my friend joked that I should become a trap was the day I vowed to get huge

Only brainlets believe this

As someone whose been on this site since like 2005 I've got to say in high doses it can lead to cynicism.

Most of the people who call you a faggot on here would be nice to you in real life and probably get excited from the fact you're giving them attention.

It's not a good idea to spend lots of time isolated on the internet anyway since it's mostly an overarching anonymous forum problem than it is a specific Veeky Forums one.

This tbqh. The pessimism and negativity here is crippling.

t. faggot

You know that is completely subjective.
Some people can come here shitpost all day then go hangout with people irl and leave Veeky Forums behind. Other autists let tge memes and conversations consume them, they let it alter their thoughts because they are the weaker people to begin with.

He's trying to get sir's attention

So much this.

It's literally not possible.

Your environment affects you a lot. If you're around people who swear a lot you'll swear. If you're spending time talking to depressed people you'll be depressed too.

Ever noticed how after spending time with a friend for a while you start to talk similar to them? It's just not possible to spend all day on r9k then go about unaffected.

But this isn't real life, we aren't actually talking we are typing and reading. For me anyway I never take Veeky Forums buzzwords and memes into the real world, that's why I'm saying it's subjective.

Same thing. Reading pessimistic shit about how your training routine no matter what is shit and how youre a DYEL and it's all about the FACE everyday isn't healthy.

Maybe you won't call people normies and REEEEE at them irl but it still leaves negative thought patterns within you.

I fucking love this site for shit like this. I'm such a normie that I'll never get people that take any of this shit seriously. I come to fit for:
> The extremely rare helpful fitness advice
> Bantz
That's it mang.

You do know psychologist do the same training but just choose different paths right? Stop making pyschology seem stupid because you heard some fat chicks do one portion of a school of thought that was not medical and more social

I think a lot of that influence depends on your perception of the people that post here and your awareness of reality as compared to what gets posted here because quite frankly a good number of peoples mentalities posting on this site range slightly disconnected from reality all the way through to entirely mentally ill.

If you already recognise these opinions and people as ridiculous, and maintain a certain mental distancing of yourself from the group, they aren't going to have much influence over you no matter how much you see them.

See
Anyone who takes this shit anymore seriously than that isn't being fucked up because of Veeky Forums, it's because they are already fucked up.

Oh please. Anyone who posts here for more than a week will randomly think in memes uncontrollably.

Psychologists are vermin who think people with mental problems are interesting and suggest ways to """"""healthily handle life's struggles"""""".
Psychiatrists are actual doctors who are actually interested in treating those with mental disorders.

When I say take the memes and buzzwords into real life I meant like OP worrying about things like being a manlet or chads in real life, they're just memes.
But I guess I just don't become so engrossed in the negatives, if you take everything so serious here it's going to affect you of course.
I took about a year off Veeky Forums a while back when I moved in with my gf, I didn't feel any better or worse for it

/thread
I'm 5'9" and now I feel like I'm 2'9" and should remove myself from the gene pool.

Lol
Its like we're some kind of
Suicide squad

You know what that means, you were always a pussy and it was only coming here that made you realise.

> not knowing that the school of thoughts are different
>not knowing that psychologist such as a neuro psychologist sees patients then send them to a psychiatrist in hospitals.
> Not knowing that psychiatrist exist because of the madman Freud.

Seriously just stop, both go hand and hand the one your talking about is sociological studies. How do you think they treat them? They learn more about it, for example, clincal behavior therapy has helped many with ocd

You are here forever

I already knew, always been anxious and my family has a history of psychiatric disorders and dementia.

Psychologists add nothing of value to this world, shut the fuck up.

You're an idiot. 5'9 is average, stop letting strangers meme you. Learn to laugh at things

>Implying anyone on Veeky Forums isn’t gay

And gay people literally can't be robots.

Gay people can totally be robots. I said that because he mentioned girlfriends

>he didnt tell his psychiatrist about the six gorillian

>Gay people can totally be robots

Same with me. If anything, Veeky Forums is starting to become more normal and the world is going crazy. Pretty much everything other website is pushing insanely destructive politics, normies are now all cucked beta weirdos, and tradition journalism is pretty much dead. As weird as people on Veeky Forums are, it's completely same compared to "health at all sizes"

Okay retard. You don't know jack shit about a pyschology because if you did you know that most pursing pyschology end up psychiatrist fucking dumb ass. And the research is reason why shit can be done. Low iq monkey

>most pursing pyschology end up psychiatrist
Literally proving me right.
They start psychology and go psychiatry because they realize that psychiatry actually deals with solving people's problems on a fundamental level instead of just treating the side effects.
And you call me the dumb ass.

Because pyschology a broad field moron. Doing research in lab helps indentify correlation and causation on mental illness. There is environmental psychologist who look at the coexistence , or clinical psychologist, and many more. Most invested do research and help. Remember retard, without pyschology many disorders would still have ridiculous and wrong treatment.
> the reason why eugenics happened in America in the first place

What are gymcels and roasties?

How new are you?

>taking medication for psychological purposes
You aren't even going to make it you fucking idiot. Do t let them give that shit to you. Do you feel any better? Is your LIFE any better? The pills don't do shit.

So your psych didn't talk to you about it? Even though he went to school to find out about why these behaviors and thoughts are harmful, he doesn't share it with you. He prescribes your medication and doubles it. The world is so bizarre. I hope this is bait.

Newfag detected

Get the fuck out.

Literally the only problem I see with this website is how easy it is to bait people into taking your side on any issue. All you have to do is call something reddit and suddenly 80000 people on this site "always hated it".

[spoiler]pressing enter twice means you're from reddit even though people have been doing that since 4chans creation[/spoiler]

shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet

I had to be away from the computer for about a week for some work stuff, socialized with "real" people and had a decent time.
When I came home I felt mentally healthier, and when I went on here I was taken aback by how this place wallows in misery and felt my mental state start deteriorating again.

I still browse but I stay away from threads and topics that I know are negative. You don't notice it immediately but this place wears you down and changes how you interact with the real world.

Would your life really be any better if Veeky Forums didn't exist?

>the ridiculous and wrong treatment was a result of psychology in the first place

Hm

psychologists dont go to medical college user, they mostly study 100-50 year old pseudoscience
This is why they are not allowed to give medication in most countries

stop lying faggot

not op, but I've been on Veeky Forums for over 10 years and I can objectively say no.

>skinny legs arms and stomach
>all fatness located in thighs, ass and chest

>3rd setting with therapist, was pretty useless so far
>touches on certain subject, making me break down and bawl for a good 40 mins
>go straight to gym, break 3 PRs
>mfw

Are you a grill?

Are you serious? I was about to tell my shrink about it

no

Stop with this pasta.

Literally lmao

Lol!
Just watch as she comes on here and gets infected with the mindrot and memes

Yeah and also if i didnt masturabte

you are a trap material user

I think Veeky Forums is an accurate reflection of reality.
A lot of it is hellish and negative and ruined by surrounding people's stupidity and hostility, but if you stick to the self improvement stuff then you will feel better and fulfill your desires, and if you are honest and original then you will make good friends.

I wouldn't recommend this place to teenagers though, it is too intense and hurtful overall.

Kek but they clearly are!

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

Just get a 5'4 qt3.14

Exactly. I became drawn to this place as the external world got progressively more absurd and retarded.
4 chan is in fact a source of (cynical) sanity nowadays.

Eh, it's a mixed bag, and there are always reasons why we end up here and keep coming back

At this point I sort of think of it as a lunatic asylum that I'm free to leave at any point, but every time I do I remember why I checked myself in in the first place.

Fuck off, it's a fake profession and the modern equivalent of fucking shamanism

It would be worse and less funny.

pretty much this

also it helps you feel sane to see people even more fucked up than yourself

>not getting a 7' tall Dutch girl to balance out your height genes
your progeny is not going to make it

Not at all. From Veeky Forums I was able to create a coherent workout routine that's been working great. With Veeky Forums I can read interesting discussions from people who actually know their shit (looking at you, /pol/).
When I was a teenager I browsed /b/ a lot. It's a pretty toxic board but wth, I was just a kid and didnt know any better.
This whole site can work to your advantage if you know how to filter all the bs.