How do I deal with my family sending me garbage food? I understand that they do it to be nice...

How do I deal with my family sending me garbage food? I understand that they do it to be nice, but they just don't get that I don't eat stuff like that.
And don't give me the whole IIFYM spiel, because that shit doesn't work for me. I break out if I eat stuff with dairy in it, which is 90% of desserts, and it's impossible to know the calories of stuff like homemade cookies unless you have the recipe in front of you.

go throw that shit in the trash right now, I don't care if your loving granny made it from scratch and it took all night

Also, I don't just want to throw them out like an asshole. I just get caught in this dilemma every time food is involved with my family. It took hard work to break the shitty habits they raised me with.

Give it to someone else or chuck it, say thanks it was delicious I love you and go to the gym. Or eat it and do more cardio.

Just send it back. Alternatively you can also just eat it alongside vitamins and protein powder to still get a somewhat balanced diet for the day.

Just tell them that you don't eat like that?

Retard you dont eat it, cmon is it that hard. Just throw it away or give it away to a neighbor or something

You literally have roommates/neighbors to give it to. You know this but you want to eat it and want us to tell you it's okay.

Bring it into work to give away.
If anyone asks why your not eating any say you have more at home.

If you're not going to eat it just throw it away. Don't give it to someone, that's weird in real life.

Just say thanks and give it to someone else. Your family loves you. Don’t spit on that.

no it really isn't

This. Don't listen to the autismos who are telling you to give it someone.

this

What the fuck is IIFYM? And why can’t you not be a faggot and spell shit out like the rest of us are supposed to know wtf you’re talking about?

Wasting food is evil you cunts. OP has no choice but to offer it to his roommate or neighbor.

Bro, your family should know that you will break out from dairy.
And that stuff looks homemade.
Just ask them if there is any dairy in it.

If there isn't then you're safe.
Save it as a post workout carbload or cheat snack.
Or leave it out for guests.

Give it to someone you know, if you have a job with coworkers you like bring them in and say you had some extra that your family sent you and you wanted to share, if you don't want to eat with them just say you've been eating them for the past few days. It's autistic as fuck, but you won't be throwing away food.

tell them?

Everyone but you knows what it is

Don't throw it away man, we forget how precious food is living in first world countries. If you don't wanna give it to someone for fear of looking autistic just give it to a homeless guy or even just leave it at a bus stop, sometime will take it.

This desu. Giving away food is weird.

They know both that I break out from dairy and that I don't eat like a Kindergartener anymore, they just do stuff like that anyway. It's this constant dialogue of, "Oh user, you have to give yourself a break every now and then!"

Just tell them you're lactose intolerant. Or some other medical condition...Seriously. How is this even a problem.

I'm glad I don't have a family.

Be foolish not to do this.

Very true. Do this OP.

This user gets it.

I'm not dishonest. If I don't have lactose intolerance, I'm not going to say I'm lactose intolerant.

>Not dishonest

You started a shit thread on Veeky Forums. What's the difference

Throw it in the trash, tell them it was great. Do it again next year then the rest of your life.

stop giving the big thumbs up to your own post you creepy autist

eat them bro you only live once and your family wont be around forever to make you cool stuff like that. they clearly put alot of time into it!

just run a little more to make up for it! besides, its bulking season anyway, user!

>homeless guy
why give it to him? he made his own life. why should others help fuel a degenerate life style by giving him free shit? he needs to get a job like the rest of the world.

Do you have any coworkers who might appreciate it?

I fell off my diet and ate like shit for 3 weeks.
Pizza, McDonalds, icecream, donna kebab when I was smashed on the weekend.

Regrettably weighed myself expecting a carcrash, I'm still at 116lbs. I was 121lbs before my shit eating.

What the fuck??
Can someone explain how thats possible?

The woosh effect.
Your body filled in the missing fat stores with water and hung onto it till it was sure that you weren't starving and to help slow the release of toxins stored in and coming from the removal of fat.
When you piged out your body realized that everything was cool and just saw that it was safe then dumped all of that excess water and some fat.

Look up the woosh effect. I'm kind of paraphrasing based upon everything I've read about it but I think it's close.

Don't be an asshole, just take them to work or give them to a friend. "I don't trust myself keeping them in my house! Lol!"

>Your family won't be around forever
>implying this is a bad thing

so what youre saying... is that i should eat like shit to lose weight? Sweeet

The whoosh effect isn't a long-term weight loss strategy, it's a short term effect.

wtf is wrong with all the autismo answers? OP, don't be a faggot and cook yourself. Just say thanks to whoever makes your lunch and be done with it. I you wanna eat healthy do it yourself.

Ungrateful cunts.

What the fuck is weird about sharing food? Especially sweet stuff, people share that all the time when there's loads of it.