If acne can be caused by high test why the fuck arent women attracted to my pimples

If acne can be caused by high test why the fuck arent women attracted to my pimples

It's caused by high estrogen.

It's caused by skin who genetically reacts like shit to normal levels of testosterone and women are not attracted to traits that demonstrate shit genetics.

Is it? I thought it was caused by too much junk food like unhealthy fats and carbs.
Is it? Source?
I had a crap ton through puberty and I sometimes get them when I eat too much protein or fats

The majority of girls are into popping lad, you just need them hidden away on your back so they can farm to their hearts content.

I had a girlfriend who would beg for sessions with my back, so I would trade increasingly sexually deviant favours from her for popping time.

This is strangely true.
Current gf likes to pluck my back hairs past hoes liked to pop pimples on my back. I didn't get too many after high-school anywhere on my body though

yeah totally bro thats why birth control pills make girls break out and injecting test gives lads clear skin

oh wait... ur fucken retarded

Grooming sexual partners is about as reptilian / monkey brained as humans get, so it's hardly surprising really. If you asked women what enjoyment they took from it, I'd say it would be hard for them to articulate. Not like they can groom you for lice and eat them these days.

>reptilian

injecting test causes your estrogen levels to rise too ye GOOF

It's fucked up how true this is. Past few girlfriends I have had obsessively picked. My current one begs to pick my ingrown hair and just does it when I'm trying to chill. It's just stress relief to them.

a bad diet can affect testosterone levels. also it's specifically DHT not all testosterone.

because it means you have shitty skin

This 100%

not funny and you're retarded.

This, i'v been with multple women who would love to pop pimples or squeeze blackheads.

its like having one a cleaner Wrasse constantly around me.

>He uses steroids that have a high androgenic to anabolic ration

Peasant.

can confirm
women are fucking weird

im poor leave me alone