Alright y'all, sell me on going keto. What's it like in the beginning? What are the best things to eat?

Alright y'all, sell me on going keto. What's it like in the beginning? What are the best things to eat?
I need help.

Keto is a meme. A high fat diet is not healthy.

HIGH PROTEIN MODERATE CARB AND LOW FAT IS THE WAY TO GO

What is this applied practically though? What do you eat most days?

chicken breast with brown rice and broccolis

beef with wholemeal bread and garlic butter

3 meals a day

how many calories in dog stew? is this why chinese olylifters are strong?

Keto is pretty fucking awesome if you are trying to lose weight. If I was focused on going really hard in the paint, I probably wouldn't recommend it though.

Basically the first couple weeks your energy levels go through the roof and are really stable, and you feel amazing. It starts to taper off over time. Personally, I feel a lot 'lighter' and as such I feel better when doing a lot of exercises as I don't feel bloated or weighed down but YMMV.

As for the best things to eat you literally just have to avoid really unhealthy fat and basically all carbs. You can have quite a bit of variation in your diet so its pretty hard to get "bored" of keto. If you feel like being a fatass one day you can still eat a hamburger with bacon and cheese, just wrap it in lettuce or something. Keto isn't a miracle or anything though, you still need to count calories.

I started out eating a lot of bacon but it gets real old real quick and I'm not a huge fan of it anyway. Lately, my breakfasts have been a bratwurst, some eggs, and maybe a handful of almonds. For lunch I'll have some kale and spinach with blue cheese or caesar, and then for dinner a fish with a side of asparagus, broccoli, or cauliflower. There's a lot you can do. Snacks could be lunchmeats and cheeses, pork rinds, cream cheese balls with bacon, etc. Try to keep carbs under 30g in the beginning and if you don't feel it, try 25 and then 20. I could go on but I think I covered the basics.

All meat, zero carb diet is the way to go

Is that boiled monkey?
Someone tell me the macros for boiled monkey, I’m interested

Theyre raccoons.

Should I be eating a boiled raccoon a day?

The beginning is pretty shitty. The first week is horrible, hooooorrriiibbblee. After that you get used to it and it gets better, still your brain doesnt work as sharp as before, everything is a little foggy.

Keto works for like 6 weeks is you want to lose water weight and drop a little bit of fat but most people just lose water. Its really unhealthy in the long run, like its making you diabetic and once you start eating just a little bit of carbs, you gain more weight.

I would suggest not to do it. There is no metabolic advantage to that diet.

Overall you should focus on veggies, avocados, nuts (maca).

People want short term solutions but that always mean u pay in some way.

Fact is, fit life is about lifestyle, there are no DIET FADS.

You decide what you want bf% wise and tailor your life accordingly. You can still eat what u like but not overeat. I mean for anyone but americans its pretty ez.

Also goes for lifting memes. You plan your gains at yearly basis. Not that 2 inches in 2 months bullshit.

If I had thought like this (long periods) I would made better gains in my teens. Wanting quick results just fucks ppl up.

Uma delicia

UMA

This.

If you want to gain weight fast and don't care about health, you can do high protein, low carb, high fat for maximum gains.
Doing it for two months now and it's working pretty good.

High meat/dairy diets are linked to cancers, cardiovascular disease, dementia and other awful late-life disorders.

Another fad diet, much like veganism or fasting. Don't buy too much into it.

they arent linked to being a pussy tho.

Uma delicia

UMA DELICIA

Macros:
50% uma
50% delicia

sounds good mang
BUT WHERES THE GOMAD??????

Hahah lol hey man whats gomad? Lol

uma delicia

Did they fucking cook it with the fur still on the legs? What the hell

Just a quick fix. Moderate fat, high protein, medium carb is the way to go.

I prefer moderate protein, high carb and low fat.

Same. It’s not too hard to get .8g of protein per lb of body weight, it’s healthy, and it helps with energy levels. People also store fat more easily when you consume high fat during bulk as opposed to 25% of your calories coming from fat.

>he doesn't eat A Boiled Raccoon A Day

never gonna make it