jackkruse.com/the-sunshine-of-your-life/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27244952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bolus yourself with 50,000 IU x 1 then take 4000 IU daily

you won't change overnight faggot

>taking vitamins without a check up confirming deficiency
The only deficiency here is your IQ

/thread

Do you live in a place with little to no sunlight? Why did you start supplementing in the first place?

Ofcourse there is no change if you have no vitamin D deficiency.

No you fucking retard its not. The ability to acquire vitamin D is largely why Europeans are white and niggers arent. Its one of if not THE most important vitamin and was the hottest topic in research labs the world over around 2007.

The results are in, take your vitamin D. A lot of it. 10,000 IU a day in the winter and 5,000 IU a day in the summer.

unless you're vit D deficient then supplementing won't do shit. a lot of people in the western world are deficient, but that doesn't mean you are.

When are you taking it?
I have to take it morning/midday, if i take it at night i get that.
Probably something to do with the D messing up your circadian rythm, the body thinks its still daytime.

They use that stuff to poison mice. Are you so sure you want to take 10,000% the daily recommended dose?

the more sun you can get the less you need to supplement it
Do note many vit d pills have soy oil in their composition, check its ingredients
dont fall for the soyboys tricks

>The ability to acquire vitamin D is largely why Europeans are white.
bullshit statement

>Probably something to do with the D messing up your circadian rythm, the body thinks its still daytime.

It's true nigger. White skin can produce vitamin d with few sunlight far better than negroes. But it sunburns faster aswell.

The sentence i quoted stated we're white because we can acquire vitamin D, but that's not true. We can acquire vitamin D better because we're white, which isn't the same

You have to take it after eating or with a spoon of oil. Because it dissolves in fat your body wouldn't absord otherwise all of it.
Also take magnesium supplement as well. Vitamin D gets converted in your body a couple of times and each step requires magnesium.

You need it from sunlight not a supplement .

if the sun doesn't deliver the UV where you are there are lamps which do it

jackkruse.com/the-sunshine-of-your-life/

Tfw live in Australia
Tfw would need to actively try very hard to have a vitamin D deficiency
Feelsgoodman

I've been on it for a few days now, what I've noticed has been consistent across those days.

>Do you live in a place with little to no sunlight?
Yes and I don't go out much anyway.

>Why did you start supplementing in the first place?
Because of the above.

>10,000 IU a day
250mcg? Isn't that a massive amount?

Morning.

No soy that I can see on the label.

I take it with meals. I'll check my diet for magnesium.

A pale white person standing naked outside on a sunny summer day can absorb around 40,000 iu of vitD in an hour, just saying. Also you cant really od on vitD.

Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin D
Vitamin B complex

Thats what u need

Im someone else, but in the end those things are the same. Every race is selected to survive in their natural habitat. Negroes would get sick fast in dark Europe because of vitamin D deficiency. Thats how and why whiteness has been selected and spread. Its not that hard.

When did you go to bed faggit.

why would niggers die in europe in the dark ages but not now? Most people stay indoors 90% of the time and they still live. Also they aren't the same and they aren't "selected". They also didn't become white so they could live here.

You still need sun you dumbass. Some pill is not an acceptable substitute.

OP make sure your taking vitamin D with a fat source as it helps with absorption. Also I think your taking too low of a dose.

And in the summer just get off your computer and go outside more.

I live in Ireland been on Vitamin D tablets for past 5 years, I started at 15 I think and 70 is the recommended level, at 55 now so it takes forever to get there. Don't think you can ever noticeably feel a difference, also don't take my timeline as the normal as I have an illness which makes low vitamin D normal.

>/threading your own post

imagine typing this, proofreading it, and still deciding to post it.

To the retards recommending 4000 and 10000 iu a day :

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27244952

>Optimal Dose of Vitamin D3 400 I.U. for Average Adults has A Significant Anti-Cancer Effect, While Widely Used 2000 I.U. or Higher Promotes Cancer

Do not take more than 2500, and you're not getting any advantage from supplementing more than 400iu. Stay safe bros.

Higher doses don't promote cancer you fucking dolt! It's a fat soluble vitashoin. Your body will store it and use it slowly until you are out.

The idea long ago was you would be outdoors wandering and hunting for the majority of the time during the summer months and through the winter months you would be okay. They have literal lab tests showing this, it's like a graph with a line gradually going down. If you took a large dose and didn't take anymore for a week, it would simply slowly run out.

Consider that receiving a large dose from sunlight is different than taking a pill where you stomach has to absorb it all. But yeah, your broscience really contradicted this study I posted.

>Journal of "acupuncture and electrotherapeutics research"
Fuck out of here

My bottle says I only need to take 1 2000iu daily.

I forgot I had to take my vitamin d supplement, thanks user.

>why would niggers die in europe in the dark ages but not now
Because everyone buys a fucking bottle of multivitamins.

You're retarded. You can get pills of any size which all say "take one daily".

I remember the bottle saying it's 100% or more.
>The AAP also recommends 400 IU/day of vitamin D for children and teens who drink less than a quart of vitamin D-fortified milk per day. The Vitamin D Council recommends that healthy adults take 2,000 IU of vitamin D daily -- more if they get little or no sun exposure.

I take 5000IU daily because I barely go outside

it is for me
t. ginger masterrace

Friendly reminder to supplement K2 with vit D to avoid negative side effects

Fucking idiot. That's one of the journals the independent study was published in. The research and researchers have nothing to do with the journal.