Can those of you that are really fit with a tight body do me a favor?

Can those of you that are really fit with a tight body do me a favor?

Take a pic where you intentionally try to look unflattering, scrunching up your midsection fat, no flexing/posing. I'm really curious what that looks like on extremely fit people and it seems impossible to find examples by searching

Probably will show a pot belly

>the face of r/bodybuilding

OP this was me during my cut this summer, unflexed, no pump, decent lighting. From my experience you never really look that good unless you are actively in a prolonged deficit, that's subjective though. When I'm in a surplus no matter what I never really look "tight" and look soft and watery 99% of the time.

>3 years for this
embarrassing

not sure if thats bait but ive been lifting for 5 and im pretty content with how i look.

Flexed, no pump, fasting since the night before with good downlighting and I'm still pretty soft. Natty aesthetics are shit in terms of dryness during bulks

hes either baiting or just started getting his noobgains and thinks they will keep coming forever. you look good

Watch magic mike. There are a few scenes where they have no pump.

This is 8 lbs lighter, size looks about the same but way more definition. Natty bb'ing is a meme man

>chink on juice
baka

kek that dude is small as shit, he used to blast his twigs all over this board. looked like they were about to snap in half

post ur pic

That's natty stupid. My point was being able to look huge at 150 but looking about the same size with less definition at 160

And I'll keep doing it too faggot

roidmonkey

PLEase start doing oblique work thanks

looks good for 3 years. i assume you havent even been thinking about lifting for 3 years yet

Idk dude kinda want to keep my taper

Here's a comparison.

So ab definition goes away. Makes sense since males usually store the most bodyfat in the core

Dude, you look good. You might look huge in a pic because there is no context. With clothes on and in person you probably look like a twink. A fit twink. Nothing wrong with that, but being truly big takes a shit ton of work.

I wanna be a freak beast man but lifting every day has been killing my progression the past year. Hate the feeling of rest days