Be silent introverted average/below average looking guy

>be silent introverted average/below average looking guy
"ugh, what a CREEP"
>be silent introverted handsome guy
"what a MYSTERIOUS person, i cant wait to know more about him!"

>be overweight girl, trying to better herself through exercise in gym and better nutrition
>"ugh shes so ugly, how she even ended up like this"
>be attractive girl with good genetics, going to gym to hit some instagram selfies, having zero results ever
>"look at that stunning hot chick, working hard for her physique! im jealous of her body!"

When did you realize women are literally a meme that operates on double standards and mental gymnastics, and you should never bother abouy what they think of you?
Not to mention lifting just to get women attention.

It doesn't bother you, so you decided to analyze it and write a post about it?

good reading comprehension
but what would i expect from Veeky Forums brainlets

btw yes i am 25 kissless virgin, and yes i do lift weights

wait I don't understand

didn't you point out in your post that men do exactly the same thing

>inb4 men wouldn't call ugly chicks ugly and hot chicks hot

therefore your conclusion should be that humanity itself is a meme and that people are shallow about appearances

you are absolutely right
it goes both ways actually

hell, i am even guilty of that.

Sometimes I wonder what's better: to suffer or to pretend you aren't suffering

>>>r/incels

apply urself i dont browse reddit

>literally red.dit-tier rick and morty posting
wtf, it's ok to be bitter and angry, but at least do it with some style

>attractive girl with good genetics
Ok lost.
You are a huge faggot. Hot chicks who at least don't eat like hambeasts deserve to be admired if they look good. Same goes for a handsome man, physical attraction is what makes humans admire eachother. Stop being bitter because women don't find you attractive and accept it's human nature.

Doesn't the latter imply the former

>>be overweight girl, trying to better herself through exercise in gym and better nutrition
>>"ugh shes so ugly, how she even ended up like this"
I am a male, as shallow as you can find, and I guarante you: no one would make fun of any girl trying ot better herself through exercise, provided she was putting in real effort.

>no man would make fun of any girl trying ot better herself through exercise
Ftfy. Females are ruthless toward other females trying to better themselves.

fucking lol

>"ugh, what a CREEP"
They don't say this about just every introverted guy of average/below average looks
Do you have any idea how many boys/men fall under that category in high school and university?

No, you're called a creep when you're actually doing creepy things. The way you stare at them, the things you say, looking shifty, body language. That's why, because the way YOU act communicates that you're a creep.
The silent, introverted handsome guy doens't do those things. He has good body language, which plays an integral part in attraction and being considered handsome.
Don't even get me started on hygiene, which is what the "creep" in your story always lacks in large quantities.

Also
>imblying men don't think about the overweight girl and the stunning hot chick in the gym in the exact way barring the jealousy

this
jfc why wasn't this said sooner

A fair portion of Veeky Forums uses /r9k/ or used to visit it
It's no surprise that they spew their shit where it doesn't belong when it feels like they're right at home

buttmad roastie

>be attractive girl with good genetics,
>genetics
You had a point and then you just had to go and fuck it up there. And the answer as to why some women behave like this is a psychological need to feel superior to something mixed with the crabs in a bucket mentality dialed to eleven.

>implying genetics arent huge factor on looks

same bodyfat levels will look completely different if girl has fridgemode upperbody, with manly but or thin upper and round bubble butt.

Face aesthetics aside

I know that not eating like pig is first step, but some girls are blessed to look good no matter if they are 15 or 25% bodyfat

Hell, chick from my workplace butt looks worse now after loosing weight, because she was using tight pants and all that fat was stored on her ass, now its just flat butt.

i know it would look much worse naked but point still stands

I'd send you a dickpic to prove otherwise, but that'd be a tad gay
It's okay to be angry, but you know I'm right

Why did you think a 25 year old virgins opinions on women is something anyone else wants to hear? Mechanics don't tell you how to garden

Anyways yes lookism is real. People innately want to be surrounded by people are display both genetic and environmental fitness.

srsly? I thought Veeky Forums was about self-improvement and being a better person not bitching about women. Why would shitheads from /r9k/ come here when they already have their containment board.

I don't think so.
There are feel threads on a lot of boards, no one want to discuss feels on the feel board, probably because I can't imagine the regulars over there having actual advice or perspective. /r9k/tards are omega losers. At least Veeky Forums's losers go outside once a day.

You guys seem to be really angry that other people are enjoying their lives.

>mfw went outside twice today, once to get groceries and walked my dog

im making it

this is textbook projecting

It's okay to judge them for being consumerists. I don't like how Veeky Forums pretends to be better though, it's not like half the people here don't smoke weed or watch anime in some way.

>implying that Reddit post wasn't the epitome of a manchild begging for attention
Rest of this thread is autism, but bragging about your lack of motivation on the internet is pretty gay.

>people are attracted to and want to fuck attractive people
whoa...

Most people on Veeky Forums are fine but there's also a massive crossover of /pol/ shitposters and /r9k/ betas.

really made those ole neurons fire

it's on r/trees, the subreddit dedicated to marijuana. it was also posted on a saturday, which is r/trees slackposting day where everyone blogs about what they're doing over the weekend. it's not attention seeking behavior, it's literally one of the now million people subscribed to the subreddit.

do you go in to /cbt/ and say people there are attention seeking manchildren? they're posting their bodies on a fitness forums in a thread specifically for posting your body

that picture, again, is textbook projecting and that guy is retarded for reposting it

Strive further, user.
Go for a walk around the block

after im done lifting in my garage

/r9k/ is for psychologically damage individuals with personality diluted into their delusions venting chinese image board. Veeky Forums is for people less problematic that want to improve themselves in some way.

No. "Creepy" is largely in the eye of the beholder.

>and you should never bother abouy what they think of you?
No, because i want to get my dick inside them.
And yeah user people care alot about looks, did you learned that only now, jesus fucking christ.
>mental gymnastics
Everybody does that, we live in a society that doesn't want to say things as they are, probably due to christian values.

Smoking weed, eating fruit loops, and watching rick and morty, as an adult and especially all ay the same time is something only a man child would do. Its pathetic and his image calling out their infantile lifestyle is an accurate commentary

great, took just one spergout to find the ledditor
>when do the narwhale bacon my meme friend XDD
off yourself

As someone who constantly gets called "brooding" and "mysterious" it has a lot to do with what you look like.

This might be complete bullshit but when girls see a fit, well dressed, good looking dude who's keeping to himself they immediately need to know WHY.

With another person that's dressed shabby, out of shape and doesn't look that good they already know why

Welcome to Earth.

>tfw introverted and not exceptionally skilled at small talk
>tfw girls like me because I'm handsome
>tfw I've been fat the majority of my life and will only get more handsome as I lose more weight

bugman rat