What am I doing wrong? Am I not going to the gym hard enough? Am I not eating enough protein...

What am I doing wrong? Am I not going to the gym hard enough? Am I not eating enough protein? I thought I was supposed to get those noob gains but I haven't really seen much unless I try really hard to flex.

This is my progress so far.

Squats 105Ibs

Bench Press 75Ibs

Pendlay Rows 75Ibs

Overhead Press 65Ibs

Romanian Deadlift 115 Ibs

I up the weight every week. I also still live with my parents and I don't have a lot of money to buy food. I was just able to get a small amount of protein powder yesterday. There is nothing but canned shit in this house and barely any great and healthy food. What do?

bump

Dude one month is nothing. You're fat so only improvement you'll see now is in strength. And in one month, you're probably just familiarizing yourself with the lifts.
Also, eat enough proteins at a deficit of 300Kcals, and get enough sleep.

Get a job and start making some money. Change your diet to include more protein and polysaturated fats. Drinks lots of water. 50% if your gains are made in the kitchen not only the gym.

Also how long have you been lifting.

Bro your body is digsuting.. better start lifting soon

i am lifting. did you not see my post you retard. yeah it sucks but i know it could be way worse

1 month. if you expand the picture youll see. i will be getting a winter job soon, but i really need to start saving loads of money.

I think noob gains is not necessarily aesthetic but rather the percentage increase in weight that you can life week by week, gl user

Go on a caloric deficit, fattie.

Every TDEE calculator tells me differently. Does 1700 sound good?

These.
In 1 months youre not going to see much improvement. Keep lifting and eat better.

Man 1 month come on you're being way too impatient. Try 3 at least to see a but of extra size.
Also for diet canned tuna is cheap, frozen vegetables and potatos, eggs and milk.

Your TDEE is most probably a tad more, around 1900 (assuming you don't get any exercise. And lifting doesn't count, you burn jack shit).
Cut at 1700, and do some real cardio.

Just keep working at it. As long as numbers are going up you should be be happy. Once you’ve built a decent strength base you can cut and then you’ll look better

how can your bench be 75lbs only? thats pretty much a pushup

I guess I can eat more tuna. It does have a lot of protein, but my god is it disgusting. I have a bunch of canned beans but those have a crazy amount of calories and not that much protein. I dunno why people praise beans here so much

Like HIIT and conditioning? I was doing that on rest days b ut i felt like shit the past week or so so I have only been doing some walking.

its hard. the hardest for me is overhead press though. i am near failure everytime on the second set (5 reps).

i tried to start a bit light. i could probably bench press a bit more but ive just been upping the weight every week. (5 Ibs for upper body, 10Ibs for lower body) also should I do close hand grip or wide grip when i bench press?

HIIT, LIIS, doesn't really matter. Do one hour of real cardio per week for the beginning, work your way up to two. Walking doesn't count in the regard.

Tuna is shit unflavoured but you need to either get it down or sometimes I mix it in eggs or some rice.

Lifting will not help you unless you are eating a surplus 1000 calories a day... Get another job to pay for food...

won't cardio ruin any gains?

thats crazy.

don't worry breh, noob gains are strength gains, and since people tend to start overeating when they start training they get fat gains mistaken as muscle gains

like this guy says, focus on numbers
and try not to overeat or you'll turn into the SS+GOMAD victim meme

Wrong

That's some serious bullshit. Bulking at +1000 in his case will lead to straight obesity most likely.

Cardio don't ruin you gains. Just don't do it before a workout because you'll perform less well.

Protein powder is a meme, go buy real food. You can get a shit ton of dRy beans for a fraction of the amount you paid for that powder. Eat more, you're obviously skinny Af and need to fuel your body properly with real whole foods

i don't know how you think i'm skinny. my thighs are pretty big, and as you can see i have lower back fat lovehandle shit going which is the worst, along with my stomach being a fat.