Anyone else become autistic about who they gf after getting Veeky Forums? Like 90% of women don't do it for me anymore...

Anyone else become autistic about who they gf after getting Veeky Forums? Like 90% of women don't do it for me anymore. Is this normal? Healthy?

A little maybe, had a wider set of preferences when i didn't lift, they shifted some, changed my opinion of a ideal mate, guess it could come with alot of hobbies that dominate lifestyles, naturally you'd just go for something that works best?

Yes it is normal you hold yourself to higher standards so you now hold others to the same

It doesn't really matter.
99% of girls are fucking awful in some deal breaking way. Usually jealousy/trust/mental health issues that they refuse to fix.

The very true saying goes "show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll find you a guy that is sick of her shit."

I was thinking physical appearance, not taking personality into consideration.

I had a fat chick try to ask me out on a date the other day, and it made me so fucking mad. I seriously wanted to attack her. What on earth makes her think I would ever in a million years go on a date with her? And how dare she put me in a situation where I have to tell her to fuck off. Does she think if she makes me uncomfortable enough that I will just say yes to avoid an awkward moment? I'm getting mad typing this. I have to sit next to her in class and now it's going to be weird. She seriously deserves to be beaten for this.

Yeah, I get this sometimes, except even flirting will trigger the "how dare they".
My standards haven't changed much, though, I've always been disproportionately offended by fat people showing attraction towards me.

This way of thinking and your reaction is akin to uppity bitches who think they shit gold who look down upon guys who ask them on dates if they deem the guy to be below them.

Don't wanna go on a date with a fat bitch? Be a man and tell her no to her face, tell her why if you want. Getting uppity and fuming makes you a little faggot.

>and it made me so fucking mad. I seriously wanted to attack her.

yeah before lifting i used to like girls. now that i'm getting aesthetic i'm realizing i'd rather be with men

This is why you have no gf desu. Attitude is unattractive af

no user, you were gay all along

spbp

checked and keked

Keked hard

>realizing
Um what

That is exactly what 9/10 stacies feel when incredibly ugly drunk losers decided to talk to them in clubs

nice try but no.

Seen plenty of drunken losers with actual 10s.

Seen fit guys with whales

there is no rule.

you are dumb that was a free blowjob

Always been like that but I also lifted since alwawys.

Women after they have good body (not even fit) dont bother to be the best version of themselves with reading hobbies etc.

Just finding a girl WHO EVEN HAS ONE HOBBY is hard enough.

They are sexy, beautiful TRASH.

One thing I learned is beauty is not a virtue.

that means ur gay

That's the joke

of course, there are exceptions

she looks oddly proportioned

dropped.

That being said, this is a picture of me, OP.

oh god, is this real?

Tits capable of feeding my young
Mom jeans
Would impregnate

this

I used to be more interested in the strong, edgy girl but now i want a girl who is more feminine, doesn't exercise too much - maybe pilates and swimming and most importantly year by year my desired breast size increases. My ideal is now about a 30H and it's plainly unlikely.

the sad thing is that gymcels think they become 8/10s just because they have fit physiques. The reality is that the landwhale asked you out because YOU ARE IN HER LEAGUE. If your face is a 4/10 lifting will make you a 5/10. It's all about the FACE, and attractive people don't have obese girls asking them out. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're just ugly

So much this. Also face became much more important.

>become autistic about who they gf after getting Veeky Forums?
When did it become cool to say autistic every other sentence no matter how much it doesn't apply?

You have to realize that children frequent this board.

I started to like chubby girls as well after lifting, so actually i became more inclusive

I've been here too long to recognize that as pasta when others haven't seen it.

Same, i honestly think my urge for huge tits has to be bought under control but it gets worse year by year to the point where i would happily take a 5/10 in every other way so long as she has mammoth boobs over a flat chested 8/10.

for some odd reason, those 2 girls sharing licks off that popsicle got me hard

very odd, very odd indeed considering you're a faggot

fit is just one part of it. Look as life in terms of a race. fitness in just one aspect. You now need to focus on other aspects one rep at a time. Studying? Give me 1 hours x 8 reps with 10 minutes rest between each set. Eating? you got 30 reps of that pasta. If you break down life to its basic form, its just simple tasks done well to a set time and repeated day in day out.

Excellence is a habit not a huge one off all out effort.

so clean your room faggot. we gots some work to do.

Don't worry user l heard your gyno is getting worse and you've been breaking bench PRs so you'll reach your desired breast size soon

also this girl is 15

I'm pretty ugly and autistic already so if I change my standards it will matter shit.

Have you considered opting out of traditional bf/gf relationship, and simply fucking and impregnating as many women around the world as possible?

Like what'st the point of turning yourself into an Adonis, if you aren't going to go be an ultra-chad and spread your genetics so far that they will make it to the end of the human race.

>GOT EM!!!!!

I am much more strict about the type of girl I will date but more broad about what kind of girl I’ll have sex with. I never would have fucked fatter girls until after lifting for 5years, and I’m going to stop. Relationship wise I want nothing to do with fat chicks.

I had sex with a fat girl with an 8/10 face and a 3/10 body a few weeks ago. Then She texted and we sexed again the following weekend. I fucked her in her garbage heap that she calls a bed in the pig sty that she calls her bedroom, woke up covered in bedbug bites, and she has literally called or texted everyday since for me to come over and fuck her again. I am avoiding her like the plague but she is roommates with my friend’s girlfriend and I have stirred the bee’s nest by fucking her.

Do not get involved with a person that openly displays their total lack of personal responsibility and care for their appearance in the form of being a fat ass. Allowing yourself to become fat is childish and irresponsible, and it always carries over into other aspects of that person’s life.

Not same. I want the body my ex had. Slender, long, and thin. Most feminine women you'll ever encounter. She had small breasts but she was classy like that.

All you guys that like fat arsed, huge titted, muscular he-girls are sick in the head.

>fat girl with an 8/10 face and a 3/10 body a few weeks ago

my kryptonite. There usually so easy to fuck and it doesn't feel as bad because they're pretty. Agreed that I'd never date one though

her arms are really weird. I've seen this issue before in person. A t shirt that's tight around the upper arm is super unflattering on anyone, but it makes skinnyfat arms look like kwik trip meat tubes (you know the ones? with the cheesey cum in the middle?). Upper arm should either be fully covered or fully exposed.

> Most feminine women
>Slender, long, and thin

Pick one

I know, I never implied that I want to fuck her. She is good looking, though. Are we not allowed to say that anymore?

Strongly disagree

Holy fuck is it ugly for a woman to have hips and thighs that are exacty as narrow as her waist.

Fat chicks are the best sex man you dont know what your missing. All turbo chads know this and would never hesitate to bang a fat chick given the opportunity

She could convince any man to mug and murder you. If anything it should be illegal for her to fuck me. She could convince my dad to set me on fire while I sleep.

>posts pic of a transexual

I've become autistic enough to barely even think about human women.

MASTER RACE HALF BLACK CHECKING IN

She sucks dick and balls like a monster too. It’s like this fat girl was put on this Earth to rid the world of Reese’s Pieces and give amazing blowjobs.
But now I’m nervous about hanging out with my friend because if his girlfriend is there, she might bring her fat roommate along and it feels like a double date because the fatty is expecting me to fuck her at the end of the night. I need to make her btfo by hooking up with a slim cutie in front of her but that will cause dramatic bullshit between my buddy and his girlfriend of 3 years.

Thank you user, gonna clean my room tomorrow and visit 4chin less.

Yeah so scared hahahaha stop whining

What?! This logic is retarded ... I'd fuck 2 girls in front of your mates gf, just so I could watch her get trolled hard ... and then give my mate some practice in dealing with bitches that shouldn't stick their nose in whats not their business.

>dealing with bitches that shouldn't stick their nose in whats not their business
Telling a girl to keep her nose out of other people’s business is the same as telling her to stop being a girl.

No the transexual is in the OP with the very high WHR

she has a low WHR because they are close in size

Dogs will be dogs, they sniff each others asses all the time, doesn't mean you can't keep your dog on a leash.

No, I've become less autistic, I guess. Since becoming Veeky Forums and sorting my life out, my parameters for the ideal women have relaxed, but it seems that there are less women than ever who adhere to them. I used to be very picky before I started lifting and got my life sorted out, but now I'm quite relaxed about these sorts of things. I have only a few things that I would like in an ideal wife. In all honesty, her character and personality mean more to me these days than how she looks. All I care about appearance wise is that she has a nice face and isn't fat. I don't really care if she goes to the gym or is necessarily active or anything like that - as long as she's thin and takes good care of herself, I'm happy. But in terms of personality/character, just a sweet conservative Christian girl who is committed wholeheartedly to Christ and is good with children and animals.
It's actually quite strange, since I've become less autistic/picky with women and resolved to the criteria above, it has become harder to find a spouse. It's easy enough to find a woman who suits your tastes in terms of her physicality; it's much harder to find a woman who you would want to marry.

I stopped seeing women as the beautiful gender. I mean shit, look at guys like O'Pry or Lachowski, even the so called 10/10 women look like pudgy rodents compared to these 6'+ angel-looking-broad-shouldered motherfuckers. I'm not even gay and I'm still sexually attracted to women but I have a hard time not seeing them as nothing special.

I also became more beautiful after losing baby fat (not gonna say I'm O'Pry-tier but I turn heads in the street) so, yeah, I basically see women as lesser beings.

>half black
>master race
wew

No, that's a high WHR. Low WHR means small waist with child-bearing hips.

A high ratio means there is a greater difference between the two values. A low ratio is the opposite.

A high WHR means a bigger difference between the waist number and the hip number which means small waist, big hips. I can't believe I'm explaining something so basic.

You still don't understand that your definition is not how it's being used by society at large. I can't believe I'm explaining something so basic.

hey look its a fat chick in disguise. fuck off and continue fucking other fatties like yourself

lol do you even know what a ratio is

Based

I think I was always autistic about who I date and that's why I'm single. Especially after gaining 25lbs of muscle.

This is also how I react to fat women even talking to me. Every second they yap I just block out the noise and think about how I hate this monstrosity and wish it would die.
What makes it think it's allowed to talk to me?

>normal
>healthy
Nah, you fucking narcissistic retards just think that by getting a better body you deserve a traditionalist virgin for a wife, while - beyond getting in shape - you are still losers inside.

You're such a fucking faggot.

>half white
>master race
Ftfy

My standards actually dropped.
I always thought I could get a 7+/10, but I just "wasn't confident" enough or "was too skinny" or it was my personality or something. Now after getting fit, I realized I'm just ugly, even average girls don't look at me.

You are wrong tho
>not understanding hypergamy

Truth. 90% of gym guys lift for six months and think they've suddenly entered chad territory. Then they have to go through the mildly uncomfortable process of summer coming around, hitting on chicks and realizing their still their old selves on the inside.

I have an 8/10 body *and* face. Trust me desu, Chad territory is unnattainable if you didn't become one before 16. If you're a socially awkward loser, the best you can be is a top tier non-Chad.

That's not even a bad thing; I'm a more well-rounded, better educated individual than half of my gym bros. But with four years of lifting and chiseling a God-like physique, I've realized that I'm king nerd. And that's okay. I have numerous Chad friends and I'd easily take my life over their lives of clubbing in Cancun on March break at 26 (not even joking, four guys and a girl from my gym did that this year, and I have it on good authority none of them fucked her).

You're a fucking idiot. If a girls waist to hips ratio is 1:1, the ratio corresponds to 1.0. If a girls waist to hips ratio is 1:2, the ratio corresponds to 0.5 and it means her hips are twice as wide as her waist. 0.5 is LOWER than 1.0 so we say a LOW WHR corresponds to the thin waist, wide hips ideal.

> Went from wanting a "strong, independent, sharp" woman in an "equal" relationship who would claw my eyes out if I was disrespectful (during my beta years)
> to wanting a submissive, feminine, and polite QT who follows my direction without question and wouldn't hurt a fly, and then finally . . .
> Wanting a strong, intellegent, organized, classy woman who would claw YOUR eyes out if you ever disrespected me. If I was the general shed be second in command, ready to nuke some bastards on my order. A bastion of feminine wit and charm, while being a freak in the sheets, loyal to the end.

I have taken the final red pill on women. I'm looking for a girl like my mother. . . I very laid back, I'm going to need someone in my life to help keep the trains running on time. On the other hand I like to argue. It's pretty hot with the right girl who understands that I'm right most of the time ha.

I bet you failed math. Assume a woman with a 20 inch waist and 30 inch hips. Ratio of waist to hips is 0.67. Now assume a woman with 25 inch waist and 30 inch hips. Ratio is 0.83.

>be normal lanklet
>get gf
>think she's cute and has a decent body
>start lifting
>one year later
>everyday mentioning how she should go to the gym
>everyday sending her female exercise videos
>everyday getting more and more turned off by her laziness and DYEL body

I feel kind of guilty.
but at the same time, it's really not that hard to squat 3x per week.

>mfw I can only fap to fit women or trannies now

Yeah my taste in women went from average to thicker or with a little muscle now. Specially the curvy thicker in the right places now hnnnnggg

Ooof... Urge to breed intensifies.

>girl that I had a crush on but never talked to her more than the casual greetings at work turned down an invitation for lunch
She didn't even give me a chance to get to know me. I'll show that cunt. I'm going to improve my social skills and stop being skinny.

How can any other girl even HOPE to compete?

By having hips?

She just needs to bend to give you the illusion of one, she's more than enough to satisfy any of my needs.

This

Actually since ive gotten fit i seem to end up banging more fatties dont know if its from leaving to much up to chance when out drinking and them hounding me or what

Yeah, every girl I actually meet is either flat, ugly, or both. Oh, all of them have bfs too, but that doesn't really stop me.

you talk like the main villian in 00s animes

Not feminine. Feminine is a large heaving bosom, a small waist and then thick hips and ass. Slender is a male trait.

Are there hookers that look like that? How expensive are they?

does she automatically become unattractive because we now know she's underage?

Not your fault your friend is a beta faggot.