He doesnt have a 4D>2D digit ratio

>he doesnt have a 4D>2D digit ratio
Good luck ever getting Veeky Forums, gymcel

explain

Pseudoscientific bullshit.

>Pseudoscientific bullshit.
and if you were to rank it against other pseudosciences like phrenology /finger length test levels/ is BS

Sooo I'm a female and I'm 4D>2D, just further proving this thing a hoax

Get on my level

Are you a lesbian?

Get back to Chernobyl, stalker

There are so much attributes for high or low test, having one of them doesn't mean shit

For example : I got wide shoulders, good finger ratio, fairly deep voice, but I have small balls, few body hair, small adam's apple and small hands

what about penor

Men with longer index fingers are more sensitive to testosterone, so either one has advantages. Longer ring finger = more base test, but harder to get more, while longer index = lower base test, but you’re much more receptive to it so you can increase it more easily.

I don't know how to measure. If bone pressed measure, it's 6 inches.

Fuck, I messed that up. Men with longer index fingers are not more receptive to test - they secrete more test than ring finger men naturally, however. They still both have advantages.

>lanklet fingers are too crooked to accurately compare

this kills the man

>be me
>wide shoulders
>7.5" wrist
>huge hands
>good digit ratio
>good jaw and chin
>above average dick
>make gains fine
but
>19 and cant grow a stubble
>dont get morning wood
>low libido
>uncomfortable with confrontation
what could it be?

It literally just depends on what angle you title your fingers. On the left side is my fingers normally, but on the right is my fingers tilted towards the index - this is some sort of pseudoscience.

and yes that is blood on my hands.

>title
*tilt

KILL
IT
WITH
FIRE

plz get off this board you have way too much common sense

no matter what tilt I use I can't replicate bitch hands

What the absolute fuck

what the fuck? our hands look scarily similar

I can't even get close to doing what the right pic is doing.

Maybe you got low test recently but got decent or high test during puberty

Uncomfortable with confrontation is because you're a pussy though + I never get morning wood but I have high libido

fucking retard

stop coping and just measure them

jfc

how is it coping, you can quite clearly see in the left pic where his hands are normal that the ring is longer than the index. How is making the ring shorter than the index coping if that means you would have lower test

>It literally just depends on what angle you tilt your fingers
>this is some sort of pseudoscience
yeahhhh there's no way to know my 4d2d ratio because it literally depends on the angle I tilt y fingers hhurrrrrrrrrrrr it's not like I can measure them with tape or anything hurrrrrrrr

kys fucking coping idiot retard fuck

and shes coping because those are clearly womans hands SHE REFUSED TO BELIEVE SHE'S A HIGH PRENATAL T SKANK

wtf is this even a real thing?
I'm a girl and I have 4D>2D ratio