When on keto the main thing that bugs me is my food texture. Everything is mushy or fibrous or stringy...

When on keto the main thing that bugs me is my food texture. Everything is mushy or fibrous or stringy. Literally everything.

I just want to eat a whole loaf of sourdough just to have something chewy/crunchy.

How do I fix this?

pls halp, tired of eating chicken and broccoli

fried chicken
also coke, alcoholism and touring

more picture of this god plsss

Just stop doing it then,

Keto is a hilariously idiotic meme and it is sad that so many people here fall for it.

post pictures of his playboy foldout

>falling for meme diets

let it (and him) RIP

stop having mouth sex with your food and just eat the shit. when your stomach is full enough your brain will know and then stop eating. think any more of this and you ust don' thave what it takes. even cutler said he doens't eat for flavor anymore. just eat the fucking food.

If you want crunchy, eat pork scratchings

nuts

Pork rinds scrub, alternatively fried chicken

Stop boiling your veg to a mush you mong. Broccoli is crunchy. Have some chicken gizzards or jerkey if you want something crunchy. Dumbass.

His name is Pete Steele

Fuck me this meme diet needs to die already.

Why are you on keto? Are you epileptic?

Either you

1) Get off a ketogenic diet and start eating carbs.
Or 2) Get creative with oils/fats and spices to get the desired taste to your food.

May I ask why you are on a ketogenic diet?

kys lazy fattie

Keto diet is a fucking joke.

Aha yep, Calories IN CALORIES OUT JUST LIKE MOMMY SAYS
I went from 126kg to 104kg in 3 months, retard

>posts anime picture
>implys CICO doesn't work
>brags about being 230lbs
>big boy stuck to his diet of coconut oil and bacon for 3 months

I can't handle this much autism in one post.

Enjoy your Auschwitz mode gym workouts with absolutely no carbs to fuel your body by the way. Moving heavy weight sure is more difficult when you don't feed your body the correct ratio of things required to make it work correctly, hm?

>126kg to 104kg
>means nothing

If you're obese even a shittiest "eat less diet" will work, because your goal is to tighten your belt. You don't care about muscle or fat, and you most likely have no fucking clue what you're doing nor do you care as long as you get smaller waist and stop being a fat SOB.

BUT when it comes to already fit people, and people who most likely ever been fat in their whole life because they religiously exercise we care what wight loss is consist off. For any of us losing 20KG would be a disaster and could happen only if we got aids or cancer. See keto diet is useless because it "helps" you lose some fat and a lot of muscle, so if you're not lying about it, your weight loss was probably 5-6kg of muscle and 18-19kg of fat. Which is disaster given that once you move past newbie gains, it takes months to get a pound of solid muscle..

Pork rinds, cheese fried until crispy
Bread made from eggs+flax meal, I make it with cocoa and fake sugar for a brownie flavor

>assumption
>assumption
>more assumptions
Obviously you need carbs to get serious muscle mass, I'm not lifting

Would not recommend keto unless you're a super good cook

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?