They escaped the pit and finally learnt

They escaped the pit and finally learnt.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12030102/The-secret-to-a-happy-marriage-its-all-in-your-height-difference.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmm.. this is the worst kind of body dismorphia... so sad.

A weapon to surpass the manlet pit!?

Thats fucked...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>THEY NEVER LEARNT A THING

I don't get it

That surgery is (evidently) extremely painful and one of the worst cosmetic procedures you could do. That's sad watching guys put themselves through that for 3 or 4 inches.

Height lengthening surgery. Some guy went from 5'5 to 6'1. You usually add 4-5'', though.

>machine in the back
BRING ME THE MANLET STRETCHER

To be fair it does play a big role I'm 5"7 in a western country and I already have been rejected due to height etc... I can't imagine life for guys at 5"4 or below when even womanlets with heels are taller than you

I'm 5'8 and my gf is 5'11. Yeah getting rejected for height sucks but if it's not height girls would reject you for another reason.

no pain no gain faggot

At least one of them posts on Veeky Forums regularly.
Probably OP.

Jelly as fuck of your gf height but lets not kid ourselves your situation is quite rare most girls want guys taller than them followed by the odd womanlet wanting basketballer tier height.

>quite rare
>this is what the insecure manlets on Veeky Forums believe

>tfw 5'10
feels great being taller than most people but manlet in every other country
>tfw in love with a 6´0 blonde mexican model of my school

>blue shirt guy looks oddly proportioned

I guess he completed the surgery? You can see how high up his leg his knee is. Wow.

5'4 actually considered this a few years ago. Luckily I didn't have enough money.

Yeah bro you go in the streets and it's littered with short guys with tall girls couples.

I'm 6'8. Can I sell my femurs to a manlet?

>blue shirt guy
>short torso
>foot to knee length is halfway up his legs
>legs make up 65% of his height

th-they'll never learn...

It's really not that uncommon, but you wouldn't know since you only leave the house to go to the gym and wageslave

Someone post the comic

Going to stay 5'9 and lift heavy. Watch your knees you tall mother fuckers.

I am 5'11, am I manlet too or ?

what country?
im 5´10 and im considered tall

Why would you do that to your body? Being short is a lot less worse than permanently crippling yourself and never having good proportions again. Seems like it would fuck you up from performing anything athletic ever again.

Okay lad telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12030102/The-secret-to-a-happy-marriage-its-all-in-your-height-difference.html

You're beyond delusional btw .

wew

Secret to a happy marriage is low number of previous sexual partners

I agree.
As a manlet with a slightly taller gf (I'm 1,65m, she's 1,70m), it is VERY rare.
Same height-couples, not so much.

But I live in Latin America.

Nobody makes fun of wheelchair lets.

Everyone hates manlets.

Canada.I think I am average.

yeah most girls in latin america dont care about height in the sense that they dont reject men becuase of height most guys are 165 to 172 cm

>most guys are 165 to 172 cm
that might be true
but what about juanito 150 cm trying to get with juanita?
and then chadito comes up towering from his 180cm and offers her some tequila?

yeah but keep in mind that we are 4-5 inch taller on average so obviously its gonna be rare statistically