1 whole tub in 1 day

Holy shit guys did I fuck up? I ate this in one sitting, its a 420g tub. To be fair I'm bulking but the main thing I'm worried about is the saturated fat - 8g in 100g, so I just ate 60g saturates. Fuck guys, am I gonna die brahs?

I hope so, I won't have to read your shitty threads anymore

> its a 420g tub
>8g in 100g, so I just ate 60g saturates. Fuck guys, am I gonna die brahs?

holy shit I didn't know its possible to be this retarded

shoulda went for the cherry garcia, it wouldn't jave destroyed your liver

lol clearly your the retarded, 8g = 100g = 80g in 1000g, take away 20 (420 - 20 = 400g) and that gives you 60g saturate

lol what a moron theres 8g in 100g so theres 40g in 500g take away the 80 and that's 40g retard

good thread

If you're gonna binge on ice cream like a retard, buy halo top

Sounds like you are gonna leave humanity behind

one time i was severely depressed and on heroin and ate two pints of ben and jerrys per day EVERY DAY for a couple months

ballooned up to 230 from 190 before I got so disgusted with myself and got sober/stopped being fat

I actually ate a whole one today as well but it was the choc brownie flavour.

>Piana
>Heaven
LOL
Nice cope.

Lol yesterday i had 3 garlic bread pizzas from dominos, pizza rolls, 1 lotta choc pizza, Dominos brownies and 1 tub of that exact ice cream but in 500g. You will be fine

i hope you're at least jacked, because you're already dumb as fuck and if you're a dyel you're hopeless

The lotta choc pizza was absolutely vomit inducing. Will not eat ever again. Its basically fried pizza dough with the cheapest chocolate cream ever. It reeked of vegetable oil.

fucking hell man, did you literally skip all maths classes? because I don't see how you can be this dumb

>i ate a whole pint of ice cream.
dude I used to kill a half gallon in a sitting or two once or twice a week and i'm still slinny as fuck. You'll be fine.

I'd be more worried about the disgusting amount of sugar

Why don't you just multiply 8 times 4.2, since 420 is 4.2 times 100?

The answer is 33.6, btw.

To your credit, you came a lot closer to the correct answer than OP.

Fucking faggot. I eat a tub in one sitting at least once a week. Unless you’re a super shredded macro nazi faggot it’s fine

And just to touch on your autistic math equation
>8g = 100g = 80g in 1000g
That much is correct

>take away 20 (420 - 20 = 400g) and that gives you 60g saturate
Take away 20 why? You're trying to solve a multiplication/division problem using addition and subtraction.

Since you were able to figure out that 1,000g of ice cream has 80g of saturated fat, and you have a 420g container, all you have to do is multiply 80 times 0.42, since 420 is 42% of 1,000.

So that would be

80 * 0.42 = 33.6

In other words, there are multiple ways of finding the correct solution but you somehow missed all of them.

To your credit, you're a genius troll if this was bait but this IS Veeky Forums, home of the autistic, so I doubt I can give you that much credit.

Wew lad. You just got fucking baited hard

Fell for the "saturated fats are dangerous" meme

I hope it's bait but I don't know. There's some really dumb motherfuckers out there and this board tends to attract them in droves.

As someone who's been very fat and is still pretty fat, how? Fucking how do you eat that much? I got to where I was from years of not paying attention and not giving a shit, including a whole lot of saying yes to going out or ordering food, all spread out over time. I've had times when I binged and ate something like a full pizza but even that was a challenge and I felt disgusted. Your cheat meal and others that I see, I could never have managed at my worst, let alone now. Halfway through that I would feel so disgusted that I would stop, and the next day I would feel worse, be shitting out everything in my body every hour, and you would have to boil me in bleach to properly clean my body. Why though, even for a cheat meal what is the purpose of that? I'm legitimately curious as I don't see how going that far offers anything more to keep you to a diet than a normal cheat meal.