Im a nerd but im also pic related (i dont train shoulders=, went to a party...

im a nerd but im also pic related (i dont train shoulders=, went to a party, drunk college girls asked me for cigarretes (i was always somking to look tough) one even gave me .50€ for a cig, then her friend (really hot) started taliking to me "did u really accept .50e for jsut a cig??? at least give me one too" to make conversationg, but I didn0t mantained it because im a nerd and a beta. Then my friend (ugly but funny and talkative) started chatting with a qt girl but she didn't like him and then she started RUBBING HER ASS against my dick! she was interested in me but i didn't approach her so she asked my friend "your friend has a girlfriend or doesn't have balls?" my friend replied ("he don't have a gf so...") foda-se but then i asked the girl for a dance and she told me "finally!!!" and we danced and she rubbed her ass against my dick got so fucking hard anbd no w i added her to instagram lol. today we went for a coffee and she made me listen to brazillean funk (horrid music) but i listen it and she thinks im a nerd but she finds me cute this is the power of gains bro never give uhp

good job bro

Melhora o teu inglês

What do you use instagram for?

Well done lad, but train those shoulders you'll look better in a tank top

Holy fuck, that was painful to read, how about a membership at the spelling and grammar gym? Don't neglect your brain while focusing on your body.

>claims to be a nerd
>isnt intellectually open to unconventional genres

Nah you're just an autist.

No way you are natty breh

Obvious DYEL

lol why? i am btw

unconventional? You have no idea son, no idea

t. brfag

age, height, weight, lifts?

Are you a virgin?

Nigguh train those shoulders. It will make you look more filled out and waist smaller

175cm
70kg
200kg DL, 200kg squat, 150kg bench. 1RM

you cant be a nerd, you type like a preschooler

Por que vc nao esta treinando seus ombros cara?
Aparace muito estranho

yes

post uncensored pic

working on it lads

You look really good man, what's your routine?

How long lifting? Post some before and after pics pls

I know a Brazilian nerd, he's also a doctor now and his girlfriend is a 9/10

Brazilian girls are just fucking hot and down to fuck in general, wish I had learned portuguese early and wifed one up

>foda-se
Hearty kek.

>she made me listen to brazilean funk (horrid music)
Funk is braindead music but there's a reason people enjoy it, and it's not because of the lyrics dude. Loosen yourself up, get used to dancing and having fun for once at parties and maybe you'll score some pussy.

Day 1 Heavy weight low reps
Back & Bics

Day 2 Heavy weight low reps
Chest & Trics
Legs

Day 3 Low weight high reps
Back & Bics

Day 4 Low weight high reps
Chest & Trics
Legs

>175cm
How big is that in burgers?

King of manlets.
Only slightly below average in Brazil, though.

5.7 burgers

Thanks for this but can you get more specific on exercise and reps x sets? You're physique is my goal

That's not you, that's some cam4 dude.

5'9, actually.

How long have you been lifting?

3x12 meme workouts are the best for me i thnk.
dumbell rows, barbell bench press, dumbell flies, chinups and curls are my favorite.

I don't know shit about measuring in feet, but does 5,74147 feet equal 5'9 feet? Because that's what I get from converting 1,75 meter to feet, which is what I get from converting 5'9 feet to meters.

6 years

great body, lad.
cheers

i installed it just to chat with this girl

5.74147 feet is 5 feet and 9 inches or 5'9 or 1.75m

this is me 5 years ago after working out for one year

>tfw just got 2 more internet inches

Thanks m8.

why?

Was this taken at a gay orgy?

Looking good but also train shoulders you have a great manly frame no homo. Fuck that bitch right in her bitch pussy

Ain't leaving these quads unchecked

You can raise your DL definitely but those are breddy good lifts anyway

jesus that was painful to read. learn how to write, baiting retard.

>Bunch of shitless guys in jeans (no homo)

Did you mostly train for strength to begin with? When did you add in hypertrophy? Pls respond your body is my ultimate goal.

He types like a Chad

mirin hard even though you're a manlet

You’re not a nerd. You write like your IQ is under 115.

thanks. DL is hard for me because i've weak wrists

So you fucked her right? Right?

He types like spurdo
fugg :DDDDDD
>captcha: ebano mile

I like to mix different rep ranges - 6-8 on heavy days and 10-12 on "more volume" days. But it's always hipertrophy

not yet. But she is coming to my house today.
I asked her if she was free today, and she replied "I've to study, don't you have to study?". And I replied: "Yes but we need to relax as well". And then she: "Ok we study and we relax, how about that?". Then I invited her to come study and relax at my house. Wish me luck bro

im very shy and a bit autistic

Do NOT tell her you are a virgin

i know, i won't

Thanks, but I meant what routine did you start on when you were a beginner. A strength routine? I should have worded it better.

No, i started with a regular hipertrophy split routine (3x10-12). But I made the best gains with the routine I posted before.

Lmao this.

>going outside
>having instagram
kill yourself fucking normalfag

First time i went out this year, and I installed instagram just to chat with this girl

first time i went out this year for a party*

Olha um tuga no Veeky Forums

kekekek a maior parte do pessoal assumiu que fosse brasileiro

>going outside at all other than to the grocery store
Kill yourself fucking normalfag

A real nerd should have better grammar and puctuation than this shit. Unless you mean that you're a geek and not a nerd (nerds love studying and books, geeks just have less socially acceptable hobbies: hardcore gaming, Magic the Gathering etc)

>70kg

Into the trash

Thanks dude! Good luck with the girl.

nice post OP

Rule 3

>he doesnt work out at the library

post pic of girl pls

> not moving math to the rightest lowest position
Geeks are all braindead retards.

fucking manlets I swear

>150kg bench