How do I drink water without a plastic bottle? This plastic is turning me into a faggot pic related

How do I drink water without a plastic bottle? This plastic is turning me into a faggot pic related.
Tap water is so high on toxins and stone that it is deadly after a while. Where do I get clean water from?

Buy glass bottles, retard

Haha! Hilarious joke my dude. I hope your whole family gets brain cancer from chemicals from your walls. I want you to drool your fucking soit and shit your pants in your wheelchair FUCKING FAGGOT. FUCKING DIE BITCH

I don't get it

It's not the water, bro. It's the lack of exercise and excess of shitty food that you're eating. Jesus Christ, man. You only get 1 body your whole life. Fucking take care of it.

From my dick

Post more pics you delicious bitch

U gotta get a job to pay for gyno surgery brah. Dont go cheap on the surgeon either

>build a well
>buy a tap water filter
>buy a reverse osmosis system
>get a ceramic water filter
>collect rain water and boil it as long you dont live in a heavy industrial area

>implying they weren't stored in plastic containers before being sold in glass bottles

Get cancer and die a violent and painful death along with your family and pets.
Don't know how to build a well, they don't sell any kind of filters in the shit village where I am from. No "reverse osmosis sysyems" either. Whatever that means. What is a ceramic filter.
And is it really possible to drink rain water? Why should it be boiled? Thanks

Plastic isn't responsible for your bitch body. You're lazy and looking for an excuse. Fortunately for you, being a faggot tranny is in vogue so buy some lipstick and live it up, tits.

Post asshole pics

My gran has her own well. Shes super conspiritorial about fluoridation that she got it built even though the mains water isnt flouridated. I have to say her water supply is noticably more neutral than the mains stuff i get at home.

This, you're just fat

Dude im trying to help you.
If you have a mass behind ur nip you got gyno man. If its just fat no mass then just lose weight u fat fuck.
Too bad ur not in america where an idiot with no education can save $6k whilst living alone paying over $700 in bills a month. Fuck off eurofag

This isn't bait redditorboi. This is my life.
Thanks
No I have hard tissue. Fat isn't hard.
She is smart.
Fuck you faggot. Amire my estrogen GAINS instead, bitch

Learn to google. "Dude spoonfeed me on everything I could easily search". Buy a filter on internet fucking village inbred retard.

>got one for free at some job fair thing
>buffed the ugly logo off
>been using it for years
wa la

dude, your body looks like shit. you look like a fat fuck. you're soft, homeboy. too many burgers and donuts. Stop ordering Domino's and eat less, you tubby titty-having freak.

>wa la
it's "voila", it's french for "there it is" or "look there"

>wa la

Post your body then faggot. I've been lifting for only 2 weeks, laino. How did you look at your 2nd week, freak?

Fuck this faggot. Bitch chested cunt

I have been drinking from plastic bottles for a month (because my house's water tank is dirty a needs a new cap). Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Your gyno is because of something else, maybe your genetics.
Eat meat every day
Get your protein from milk, meat and eggs
Avoid saturated fats and trans fats
Drink enough water
Avoid stress
Avoid sources of estrogen like soy and beer (though I don't think they are any harmful in small quantities)

And lift heavy.

>"Why am I fat?"
>Le estrogen xd bottles
>I am not fat, plastic is at fault

SJW unhealthy lifestyle acceptance whale in the making

>Avoid sources of estrogen

>Eat meat every day
>Get your protein from milk

They're both sources of mammalian estrogen which is a lot stronger than phytoestrogens found in soy

Thanks for the advice. I already do all of these. Maybe I am just a bitch genetically.

Just eat and drink nothing
No estrogen
No saturated fats
You starve
No tiddies anymore
genius

Ha!
Ha!
Get!
Cancer!
Kid!

Maybe the gyno god punished you because you're so rude

The fuck is sjw, bitchboy?

you and your antifa supporting, blue dyed hair, whale feminist friends

>not knowing wa la meme

Wat are you tryin to imply, blue hair dyke? Don't you have feminist coklege clsses you shold be attending?

t. Future breast cancer recipient

Tell you what, man, I wasn't posting my body on Veeky Forums after only having lifted for 2 weeks. You're not going to see any progress from 2 weeks of dieting and lifting. Give it 3 months before you start seeing results. Eventually, your bitch tits will look better. They may still be there, but if they've got some pec muscle behind them, they'll lay down flatter. Probably gonna be a year of lifting and dieting before you see the results you want. Good luck. Don't worry about plastic bottles, just watch what you eat and lift.

completely destroyed him mate
what a creative comeback

Im going to fuck you bareback,blow a load up your tight assole then donkey punch you unconscious you little bitch

Just make one fucking thread about your fucking mom science bs, let it die then fuck off.
>kys.gif

Post your lady dick, bitch boi

I wanna fuck you hard up the ass and put you in your place like the submissive cunt you are

it's called Veeky Forums for a reason
not /ugly ass fat motherfucker with bitch tits/

now get your lardass of this board and kys

fucking newfags

I don't think it's a catchy, funny, or worthwhile meme, so I feel no shame in not knowing it

Not gay but can I sleep on those tites?

Not liking something isn't going to put a blindfold over your eyes everytime this meme comes up. You didn't see it because you're a fucking Reddittier newfag. I can even tell by the way you word yourself you goddamn faggot

>newfag for not knowing reddit memes

>wa la

Not him but I've only ever seen the wa la meme on Reddit. Now if you'll excuse me I'll return to Reddit. See you there?

are you upset?

>Not him but I've only ever seen the wa la meme on Reddit. Now if you'll excuse me I'll return to Reddit. See you there?

you just admitted to browsing reddit. wa-la is a Veeky Forums meme you fuckwit. you'd know that if you weren't some faggot redditor

I'm not even trying to hide the fact I browse Reddit though, I'm just pointing out I've only ever seen it on Reddit, where you probably post daily. Do you have Reddit Gold? It's pretty wild!

>wa-la is a Veeky Forums meme
umm, sorry sweety I believe wa la is a /r/cooking meme xoxo ;)

what the fuck is wrong with you? grown-ass man acting like a little bitch. holy fuck

>literally crying that no one cares about his gay wa la meme
>calls others bitches

Rain water masterace reporting in. Rural NSW, no tap water to use. Buy yourself a water tank, tasted better than tap water.

hi, my name's taylor and i specialize in molecular biology in hoomans
i am not a doctor, but given the amount of case studies that i've done and read, i can tell you that adipose tissue is disposed of and placed... not in random intervals or in specific areas for lack of/for cause of plastic water bottles..

what you're looking at is an extreme difference in blood flow capacity between your right and left arm/right and left para's in your back, and an extreme symmetry difference in your clavical head placement, assuming you're not shrugging the absolute shit out of that weird pose in picture #1

you're getting your gyno from a sedentary lifestyle lived in years past, or a sedentary lifestyle in the near present

look at a massive lifestyle change involving lots of cardio and get a doctor that specializes in kinest, because you're looking at a SPECIALTY doctor. not a medical practitioner.
sure, a medical doctor is a lot better. but what you're looking at is examining what's going on in your back and clavical heads to determine how your body has adapted to the weird posture you've subjected it to

this idea has come up again, and again, and again, and it's always the same thing
posture. posture. posture. posture.
nobody gets a one sided gyno from hormones
im drunk but see a doctor, okay bb? also your life is now cardio, get to work. reducing your bodyfat precentage to a level that'll let you see your dystrophy on a very real level is what your next goal should be.
that aand seeing a real doctor, a kinesthiesiologist. (and if it will effect how you will relay information TO that doctor, make sure you see a dude as a opposed to a female)
jesus fuck this advice needs to be billable
how do i bill you
donate to a cancer foundation

stop eating goy kibble and start lifting

half of Veeky Forums doesn't even lift I swear

Veeery nice post, drunk doctor. My left scapula can be completely divided and get really high in the air while my right one has a stopping point. Can this be a problem?

drink tap water

>redditorboi

This thread has me baffled with how ridiculous the shit i'm reading is. Crossposting needs to stop.

grab the fat on your stomach, feel how it's squishy. Now grab your nips, feel if there's any hardness to it or "knots" it's something most people get removed by surgery or if it's something recent they can reverse it with estrogen blockers. It's not something you can lose from exercise.

But as far as water goes I use a hydro flask, or you can use any stainless steel or glass water bottle and buy a water filter, I have an undersink filtration system but you can buy cheaper ones that attach to your faucet or pitchers you fill and stick in the fridge.

nice plastic mouthpiece lmao

>tfw i got a cyst in my nipple because faggot nipple twisters gave me one
whew

>faggot

Faggots have smaller nipples and bigger dicks than you, pretty boy. Just get TRT already and choke on black dicks like a good sissy

What the fuck is happening here

Dude you could become a god tier trap do it faggot

> wa la

i drink from a kettle, wish i was joking but the plastics thing got me so spooked

It's not the water. Contrary to Alex Jones, water doesn't turn the frogs gay

dubs of truth
go give a titjob OP

nice tits

wa la isn't a meme, and it will never be a meme, kill yourself

Why have we had such a sudden influx of reddit posters?