Time is ticking guys. I hope you can afford fucking around while girls are getting hitched with other guys...

Time is ticking guys. I hope you can afford fucking around while girls are getting hitched with other guys. Don't want to be that loser single at 27.

I saw this image a couple of years ago. Now I'm 27 and can't help but think breaking up with my qt asian gf was a mistake...

I was a virgin at 17 and I'll be a virgin at 27 still
Don't worry about me

>Not focusing on your career until you are 35-40 and rolling in success then just dating 20-25 year olds.
Oof. Must be a pretty serious failure to be stuck with only those 3 choices at 27 mate.

Maybe I'll unironically post this on FB when I hit 27.

>tfw 10+ years and still no play

Heh. That's funny. I'm 27. And I've already made my decision. I've lived alone, and I'll die alone.

There's a fourth path
>Roid and get aesthetic
>Start fucking 20 somethings until 40

I thought men were supposed to have their golden age in their 30's as long as they worked hard to build a career and body in their 20's

oh right, this is to make men think they have a wall at 30 like women do. feminist propoganda to try to bring you down to "their" level.

You mean single at 34?
I took the path to the right..

When you get over 30 it's a big thing for a lot of girls. You won't find many under 25 that would go into a long term relationship.

Money & success > pretty much everything else to most women. If a 25 year old woman has the choice between a 25 year old guy who earns 25-30k per year or a 40 year old doctor who owns his own house a nice car and has a stack of disposable income do you really think she is going with the guy her own age?

Men produce fertile sperm into their 70's. Women start getting barren at 35 and if they aren't by 40 they risk retarded babies.

This. My father just had 2 more kids at 53 with his 30 year old wife. She had problems carrying the pregnancy to term due to her age but there were no problems getting pregnant.

That you guys think life ends at 30... you've no idea. It just improves for men. I fucking hated my 20s.

>23 years difference
Damn your dad is a chad, and then here you are posting in a gay board.

I come here when I am hungover as fuck to shitpost since its a pretty 10/10 time killer. Just eating maccas drinking Gatorade and shitposting while trying not to die. Also yeah, my dad is pretty chad now but when he was young (27) he married my mother which while good for me (you know being born) was a pretty disastrous decision for him. The point being you don't have to worry about fertility and you are better off putting yourself in a good financial situation so you can attract a decent woman then just trying to grab what ever you can when you are younger.

lmao this is literally the opposite of the truth
thots can have fun in their 20s but it falls off
for dudes life only gets better into their 30s

Is that pic a shop?

I'm a 32 year old virgin, I'm fat and losing weight, I'm lonely and I don't hate myself or my life.

If you work to become better you don't have to hate what you are. I know I find someone eventually.

Getting married young is the worst mistake you can make seen it happen so many times. Just focus on sorting your career/lifestyle sorted out and then when you're in your 30s you can marry a 20 year old no problem.

t. 32 year old engineer dating a 22 year old.

30+ here... No shortage of women whatsoever. It's just dealing with their bs that is tiresome.

>meet a cutie in class
>actually had crush on her in grade 9
>we’re both 24 now
>really good vibe between us
>find out she has a child

I have becometh cuck

god your precious, i forget how young most of you are nowadays on here...it was based on a real guy but that pic is from a movie from the 80s. search Roy L. Dennis

Drop her. Drop her NOW. Like the piece of trash she is. Plenty of worthwhile women out there, you don't have to play babydaddy for some whore.

>get rid off the child
>make her pregnant and make your own kid

Not hard.

Run. Run fast and far. The reason there is a good vibe between you is because she knows she needs a man to take care of her and her child and she is trying to trick you into becoming that man. You are far too young to be chaining yourself to a wasted human.

I kind of had this feeling. I’m the only attractive dude in my class so most of the girls seem to like me.. it’s just so hard because I feel some type of way yet I don’t wanna waste my time with a girl who already has a kid. I’m sure her vag is in rough shape too.

>dating girls
lel no

what's the point of op's pic?

/apparently a dense 27 y/o

Her vag and her body in general will probably be in pretty rough shape. But that will be nothing compared to her mental state. Either she is reckless (one night stand with no contraception) and is now realizing how fucked she is and so will latch onto the first thing she can and do everything in her power to get her claws into him or the alternative is she is so fucked up that in spite of having a child with her a guy decided to bail, which should be a really big red flag. Either way man she is trouble, don't fucking let yourself get caught in the maelstrom of damage that girl is going to be. Think of it the way you do about skipping workouts when you're tired or cheating on your diet, getting with her would probably feel good in the short term but in the long term you would pay for it massively.

good shit user

I'm almost in my late 20s and I low key love being single. You can do whatever the fuck you want.

w-what if you're late 20s and early 30s and a khv?

I’m 25 and broke up with my korean gf last year, huh.

ah the virgin coping method of thinking once they are an old man they'll bang all the hot young girls they could never get when they were younger.

IN REAL LIFE AN 18 YEAR OLD GIRL WILL NOT GO NEAR A MAN IN HIS 30s

i got married at 17. i should be safe.

Women's fertility starts to decline at 26

>This is how beta males think

I'm just too autistic to do anything.

I was at a bar last night and the girl sat next to me maybe 8 years younger was rubbing my thigh and crotch area under the table in front of a group we were with after we had been talking for a while. I just carried on talking normally and then moved away at the next opportunity.

27 is a prime age for men, they can go for anything from ages 19 and up. It's not like you have to date your peers. Most men don't

Women publicise this shit so men stay with him as they hit the wall. It’s bullshit fearmongering.

Who the hell these days is getting married under 30 except for spics

How do you get rid of the kid?

option 4: get a fat wallet and sick gains and bang all the young pussy you want

Its the reality unless you are a foo that believed the incels saying for some reason women would magically stop ignoring you when you are 30

Actually it's

1.World travel and self fulfilment
2.Sugar daddy for fresh out of highschool and college girls
3.Go D.I.L.F mode

oh shit is this rasputin?

>there is a good vibe
>she totally likes me its not like shes trying to trap me into being a step dad or anything

I see so many hot girls my age (25) with older men in their 30s, and a couple in their 40s

the whole point of your 20s is making yourself the best fucking person you can be

dont think so man looks nothing like him

27 and my current fucktoy is 19, step up guys

This is LITERALLY this image

I'm 28 and have made nothing of myself.

Is it too late?

>Virgin
>18 year old.
I'm not talking about sex im talking about serious relationships and I'm not talking about going for 18 year olds im talking about mid to late 20s. Sleep with who you want but a man doesn't hit his peak until mid 30s while women start to go down hill quickly after 25. In your early 20s its a sellers market for women, they control the keys to the kingdom as their greatest assets (their looks) are at their peak but as soon as they hit late 20s early 30s their biological clock starts audibly ticking meanwhile your greatest asset (your career) hits its peak late 30s early 40s so that is how you should be aiming it in terms of marriage especially since its a lot easier in your 20s and early thirties to get the serious elements of your education finished and to then do the insane amount of work it takes to get yourself to the front of the pack in terms of your chosen job which you can't really do if you are dedicating large portions of your time to maintaining a serious relationship. So you are better off putting that energy in your 20s into your career so you are in an ideal financial position to marry somebody worth while.

>marry someone worthwhile

Hey, that's the same city. that pic was taken from the tower on the right in your pepe pic

NO! NO! NO! stop and get away from her as far as you can

What makes you think that you'll find someone worth settling down with in your early thirties?

cope

i am 34 and fucked 20-25 year olds when i was 27 till I was 31, i got married and have 3 children
3 sons

Have a better chance once you have money and assets than when you are a poor as fuck student/intern/shit tier worker at a job that somebody in their 20s can get. Men don't age anywhere near as badly as women do 25-35 so unless you are a supermodel who comes from money you are better off waiting until you have accrued some success in your life to start seriously looking especially since to get to a place where you are successful takes a serious time investment on your part so if you get married early on you are never going to be able to get there (unless you don't mind ending up divorced).

How do you judge success though?

Generally its a combination of money and both where you sit compared to other men inside your field and where you field is considered to sit within society. Pick a field, study hard, work hard, excel in it and don't forget that you are competing with others in your field.