So I want to lose weight by fasting. How should I go about this? How many days is safe? What supplements should I eat...

So I want to lose weight by fasting. How should I go about this? How many days is safe? What supplements should I eat? How should I fight my hunger?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3wm9v6/eugenia_cooneyemo_anorexic_youtuber_fat_pussy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lose weight
>fasting

Retard alert.

Just do what ever the fuck you want, at least if you die you won't be a fat fuck anymore

caffeine, amphetamines, coke

>coke
Like in Pepsi Light?

zero callories

Look up the snake juice on youtube, there's a recipe for it.

Pray tell me that is photoshoop

Two days max is what I would say. Drink an absolute shit ton of water and make you are getting all the supplements you need. Multivitamim, fish oil, etc.

Place your bets Veeky Forums
>who will die first
>boogie
>coony
>rich piana

Can I fast every week for two days, let's say Saturday and Wednesday?

All you have to do is drink water and eat a little tiny fatty lunch. NO SUGAR/CARBS

>eat a little tiny fatty lunch
A spoon of pig lard will do?

It's not.

Sure. That guy is wrong though you can fast indefinitely provided you have the excess fat for it. I've done two weeks or so straight through plenty of times.

But 2-3 days fasting a week still cuts calories way down, you just miss out on the benefits of extended fasting like autophagy.

How will my brain and cancers I'm unaware of react to lack of food?

Wealthy man is already kil

First you must cut out all snacks. Then each week remove one meal time, then isolate different meal times once per day and finally do a week fast.
Week 1:
Breakfast(7am)
Lunch(12pm)
Dinner(5pm)
Week 2:
Lunch(12pm)
Dinner(5pm)
Week 3:
Dinner(5pm)
Week 4:
Day 1-Breakfast(7am)
Day 2-Lunch(12pm)
Day 3-Dinner(5pm)
Day 4-Fast
Then start with day 1 and 2 and 3 again.
Week 5:
Full week of fasting.

how did this worthless skeleton out live rich piana?

>rattle rattle eat more cattle
But seriously if she put on 30 pounds she'd be decent as a goth thot

7 or 8 of the will really rev up that metabolism

That settled it down: Hitting the gym, not even once.

but autophagy kicks in after 13ish hours?

eugenia cooney

how is she not fucking dead yet?

Anyone have that webm of when her pussy comes out of her shorts

>those legs

I wonder if I could break them just using my hands and arms. It would be pretty satisfying to hear the crack sounds, is it bad to think about this?

such a surprisingly nice vagine

here ya go, skeletal puspus
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3wm9v6/eugenia_cooneyemo_anorexic_youtuber_fat_pussy/

don't talk shit about my waifu

>YFW, she is

>a literal whore that has taken like 3000000 dicks
>"waifu"

Kill your self

vitamins, minerals, but also you need some salt, you'd be surprised how much (up to about a gram)
if you only have water your blood will get too diluted and you'll get water poisoning, your nerves and muscles won't work right among other things
it might sound like broscience but it's killed people
this, I doubt you have the discipline to give up food cold turkey, and if you hit a wall, you can be content in knowing you majorly cut down your consumption and you can remain or at least go back to that lower level of food intake

that said, I wouldn't recommend fasting for more than a day at a time because it has side effects that, well frankly I'm not well-versed on them, but I feel like in the long term they'll do more harm than good unless you're truly enormous

Mine I wish I could keep my back that straight.

THANK YOU FOR THE CALCIUM MR SKELTAL

Fasting for 24hours - 48 hours is totally safe and fine. As long as you don't have any preexisting heart or health conditions you won't die or be hurt. I'm doing it right now. In the middle of a 48 hour fast to get down to this six pack. Skinny fat ---> Otter / skelly. After that I start a lean bulk. You lose roughly 1lb of fat per 24 hour fast. Srs

>if you only have water your blood will get too diluted and you'll get water poisoning,
You are retarded. This only happens if your kidneys are broken and you drink more than 5 l of water in a very short period of time.

>his kidneys aren't broken due to gear abuse
heh, kids these days

Is dark cocoa powder no sugar with chili fine?

>but autophagy kicks in after 13ish hours
No it doesn't.

How crazy you have to be to put it in this thing? With weight so low it's bound to have some kind of infections boiling up.

>Drink an absolute shit ton of water and make you are getting all the supplements you need. Multivitamim, fish oil, etc.
I don't think you really need to be autistic about any of that when you're fasting for a mere 2 days.

>fuck carbs XD
You're a nigger.

THANK YOU SKELETON

>but autophagy kicks in after 13ish hours?

remember, these are the people advising others about fitness and nutrition. remember that when reading anything else

Sad!

I've seen people dress as zombie versions of characters for Halloween, but never a Skellyquinn before.

What's wrong with carbs from time to time?

what you suggesting is for more than 2 days fast. OP just make sure you drink plenty of water if you doing 2 days fast. vitamin salt etc are unnecessary

>tfw anorexic gf
I wish it with all of my heart, bros

Sure..

Typical fasts that show benefits are in the 10-14 day range

You don't start to get the benefits until ghrelin hormone is depleted which happens after 3-4 days, and then the next week after that is when you experience the benefits

more meat in those lips than on 75% of the rest of her

"fast" from 9pm to 9am. Job done. Obviously do some training everyday too.

>if you stop eating, you won't lose weight
dumbass

SMAAA LEC
OP TO PADAAA LEC

she has a meaty pussy tho