Hey there, Veeky Forumsfaggots. /mu/ here. Have a simple question for you: did this man roid? I want to look like him...

Hey there, Veeky Forumsfaggots. /mu/ here. Have a simple question for you: did this man roid? I want to look like him. How to look like Peter Steele bodywise? Routines, diets, or tips in general are appreciated.

it depends on how many years he has been lifting

if it's less than 2 yes he used roids

no
he had good genes and was simply a big dude.

t. met him after a concert

>those delts
Yeah, he’s natty. If you roid and have those delts, then you’ve fucked up

Dude is dyel as fuck

That's achievable natty

step 1 - be 6'6"
step 2 - have a massive frame
step 3 - eat a shitton
step 4 - train
GL on the first two steps buddy boyo

Well, I'm not that tall, but I'm pretty tall still. I'm pretty much new to bodybuilding, though, so, when you say eat a shitton, are you implying to just eat as much as I can of anything for the sake of gaining mass or are there specific foods I should feast on or stuff I should avoid?

He had a huge dick

If you really wanna know, you gotta pay us with some protein shots.. ;)

>if it's less than 2 yes he used roids
holy shit no this is archieveable in a year without roids how much of a dyel twink faggot are you

Not only is this completely achievable natty, it wouldn't take all that long.

>.. ;)
kys

OP thing is if he's into drinking, drugs and partying and is on tour 6 months per year he's most likely on roids

ITT: manlets

Lol at thinking this amount of mass is achievable natty in the first year of lifting at 6'6. Look at the width at the bicep/tricep on the plectrum arm. Most dudes over 6 foot are skellingtons; takes a couple years of consistent eating and lifting to even get the frame right let alone mass on the arms.

IIFYM brah

not everyone starts lifting with no foundation.

wut? literally dyel faggot

>oh hi, mark

>bye doggie

Routine:
>be ugly mofo
>step 1: be a junkie
>step 2: don't lift
>step 3: die because junkie
>step 4: wait for some Veeky Forums newfag to comment on your fatceps
>step 5: profit

>I want to look like him
One day you will, son. We will all look like Peter Steele does right now one day.

>tfw he will never make another album

Drugs are bad, kids.

First, why would we be expected to know the height of some metal musician we most likely don't listen to?
Second, how do you know OP is the same height? He probably would've mentioned it if he was concerned about being in the top 0.1% of the population.

That guy is Peter Steele. He was pretty huge, about 2m (around 6'7)

>have slav genes
>be poor and depressed
>work menial jobs until you get slightly above poverty line
>use your repressed feeling and a sense of dread to fuel sick gainz
>start recording edgy music
>post in Playgirl, let rumours spread about your big dicc to get ez pussy, still get angry that only gays buy Playgirl
>do drugs, then some more music
>make money
>die
>come back from the dead just in time to release your best album
>die again, this time for real

Surprised how much Veeky Forums doesn't care about him ashe loved lifting, had a frame of a greek god, he died prematurely like Zyzz and Pianino and he's quite a success story for all those tfnogfhowdoigf faggots shitting up the board with their anguish.

he suffered from acromegaly. So he had a crazy amount of hgh in his body.

bulk and dont cut

I don't think you understand how tall he was