"Bigger Leaner Stronger" - Why is no one talking about this?

Hands Down the best routine for natty beginners/ intermediates is Michael Mathews BLS. In the book with the same name, you'll find a routine for the whole year and the dude clearly knows what he's talking about.
(pic related)

Don't be me or him, and waste several years in gym doing 12-15 rep bro-lifts before you start a proper routine. You can find the book on the interweb for free, but I'd advise you to support the guy and buy it, since he's one of the good guys (basically CDRed/Piranha Bytes in the sea of Bethesda and EA corporation faggots).

He also started a line of the first class supplements (though a bit expensive, but clearly better than any on the market).

Also there's shit ton of BB info on his website

muscleforlife.com/chest-workout-best-chest-exercises/

For me, it's the McChicken sips

fuck off Michael Mathews

>You can find the book on the interweb for free

read the post first before commenting retard

Michael pls go

>basically CDRed/Piranha Bytes in the sea of Bethesda and EA corporation faggots).
bug boy can't make a point without referencing his gamer pop culture
sick man

It's an obvious exposure pitch. We don't want advertising shitting up our shit posts. Fuck off Mike

The program in the book is literally a split with once a week frequency for all muscles except for chest and shoulders which is twice a week.

michael PLS go

your program sucks dick

a good way to tell if natty or not is natty people with really good bodies have really mature looking faces

people with good bodies and really young looking numale faces like this guy are obviously roiding

Are you done?

>once a week split
Every single one of them is either 3,4 or 5 day split program, the important thing is what you do on those 5 days. I've tried every routine under the sun, and never had bigger than 15" biceps. 5 months ago started doing 4-6 reps 85-90% 1rm as he suggested i'm now 16.2" and overall had better gains in these last couple of months than i had in last 3 years..

>Low reps memes

Alright fuck off.

Actually he's not, he has a podcast on YouTube, and being natty is kinda his shtick, his book is apparently a bestseller and he decided to write it when he got pissed of cause he was spending insane money on shitty supplements..

I do them all the time, well not 4-6 but mostly 6-8, nothing wrong there. If you look at charts anything above 8 and you're in endurance range...

>being this butt hurt that people don't want to listen to your shitty program
Michael pls go

16.2' motherfucker! 16.2"! Post pictures of your twigs faggot..

Never mind, i found you (pic related)

I have been following his stuff for a long time. I was excited for his app but its an overcomplicated mess. I did his program and had better success with other stuff

But his website is amazing and has incredible information. He wrote the best article on yohimbine on the internet.

What kind of an app? i know he was making one, but don't know what it is about?

This should've been /thread. Fuck off, Michael Mathews. No one here wants to look at your website.

its a fitness app called "stacked" its on the iphone store. I only messed with it for a few minutes but i found it was too complicated for my liking

maybe other people will like it

Fuck off, Mike.

Thanks. Apparently no android app yet..

U mad bro?

Fucking livid, Mike. Gonna go do some heavy DLs, have fun making no money off of your bro split.

I'm not into measuring bodyparts as that's too hassle but here's a picture of my twig arms from working in the 8-16 range.

>smoking is not dangerous, cause me grandma was smoking and she lived to be 72.
>noice argument

You have any picture that's not fatceps? Try dropping to at least 15%bf and measure again. Also imagine your arms if you lift properly instead of wasting time on bro lifts...

>look at his picture
>now look at yours

So he doesn't know what he's talking about but you do?

OK...

>He also started a line of the first class supplements (though a bit expensive, but clearly better than any on the market).

If you're going to shill you need to be more subtle than this

>the mass produced Chinese whey powder with my label on it is way better than those other guys

You may be shredded but you look like a fag, kill yourself

Except I'm natty and don't do this for a living.

I don't really get any fat on my biceps, it only sits on my lower abs and love handles.

Admitedly though I didn't cut for this summer as I didn't get to go to the beach, here's an older pic of the twigs higher reps got me on 2 days a week of lifting (around 8 kgs lower then and a good deal of that muscle).

Not really that impressive...Anyone who lifts progressively for 10 years will look like that

You need more chest development but not bad. There is no 1 size fits all when it comes to weightlifting. Some people swear by push-pull, but i never saw any results with it.

I don't think everyone will look like that even after 10 years of lifting. I've been lifting for 10 years, still look like shit..

>beliebing marketing

all these guys that sell fitness shit that look like that are roided out and say they are natty you dumb faggot

its the entire part of the game of shilling fitness memes for a living

Lmao being this gullible.

I'm doing it now. It's my first routine and my lifts have been going up while cutting. I just finished my 7th week and have been very happy with my results thus far. What I never see people talking about is his "strength week" which is every 4th week you do a starting strength routine for the week with the idea being you get to progress your main lifts without doing stupid, boring starting strength everyday. Seems weird but I like it.

>strength week

How does that work? I read maybe 70% of the book, can't remember anything about that..

Interesting how many people here hate people like him, but glorify that faggot zyzz..

Soy boys who wanna look big but don't wanna lift no heavy ass weight

You do 4 weeks of 4-6/6-8 training, one week of power 1-3 and one deload week. Reset

Shit I've been doing it wrong then, this is my 3rd month of 4-6 without deload or strength week. I 'm bulking so i planned to do another week or two and then deload and go on cut afterward...

>dyels
Most of them tlk shit and they don't even bother to look into it and see what kind of program is it. It's basically no different than many out there, the only difference is emphasizing 4-6 or 6-8.. can't see anything bad about it..

Zyzz never pushed his shitty supplement line and routine while claiming natty

Sage

Honestly you'll be fine dude, I just like strength and max out days. Shit gets me rock hard

Well thanks, i'll try it next week then before cut..

>Remember when people use to talk to each other?

Oh for fucks sake people chill out.. God it's like half chan is full of triggered feminists lately, that can't wait to tell everyone what has triggered them lately.

Either that or it's you fighting with people in every single thread..

If you don't like a post, you go and read something else ffs