What's stuff I can make for on the go filled with protein and healthy shit that doesn't go bad fast? Gimme some recipes

What's stuff I can make for on the go filled with protein and healthy shit that doesn't go bad fast? Gimme some recipes

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/iovate2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soy cubes

Black beans and brown rice? Simmer our beans in tomato, coriander, onion base sauce and serve it over your rice. Add whatever veges you want.

Picadillo and rice.
Brown rice and pinto beans.
Dirty rice.

Rice and meat is safe. Pasta is not.

I know, it's a shame because pasta tastes so much better. How long does rice stay without going bad if you make it and put it in the fridge?

Don't be an asshole, come on.

Are these a good choice for chicken on the go? No idea how long these will last. Would it hold if I made them the night before? I'm a busy gay

oh, I see a you are a tico my friend

Forgot pic

About 4 days. Freeze it if you want to keep it for longer.

no dude, do them from normal chicken breasts, the chicken in your pic looks processed as fuck

Fuuuck. Cooking chicken breast and eating later cold takes like shit. Hard, chewy shit. This is the no preserveatives or antibiotics kind, is it really gonna be that bad for me?

cut them in squares and throw some onions and stuff

Is cooking them in broth allowed?

I think boiling throws of some proteins but im not sure, here this should be helpful bodybuilding.com/fun/iovate2.htm

>I'm a busy gay

N-no homo right?

Make a tray of enchiladas

Rip up 1-2 rotisserie chickens with your hands, put it all in a bowl

Stir into the chicken a can of green chiles, some low fat cheese, onion, cumin, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, maybe some low fat sour cream

Find the tortillas with the best macros, fill them with the chicken filling you just made, roll them up and line them up in a lasagna dish

Pour a can of green enchilada sauce on top and some more cheese if youre bulking

Bake for 30-40 mins. Separate into meal sized portions and freeze. You can microwave these at any time for a solid meal

>boiling throws of some proteins
This shit is complicated

>low fat cheese
It’s like you dont even want to make it.

VERY homo, user

So what, no cheese or just not low fat?

Bump

fuck Tyson
but some chicke, and slather them in spices and bake
will keep in fridge for a week

you could do what i do. go get veggies, rice, and meat. you're making stir fry so pick whatever u'd like in yours. also go to the asian aisle and pick out a few sauces. when you have time, you cook the rice and while that's going, you cut the meat thin and fry up quick. then you take all your veggies and cut/chop up. now you have all the ingredients for stir fry for 5 days (5 days is the lower limit of keeping cooked meat in your fridge). Every other day combine a decent amount of the ingredients in a olive oiled pan and add sauce to taste. You can have 1 serving for dinner and put the rest in containers w/ rice for breakfast/lunch/dinner the next day. Repeat until all your shits gone.

Also: Chili.
I make this shit so when it's done simmering for hours, its this thick meat/bean/tomato-ish paste full of protein especially when you add cheese. Chili can keep in the fridge for 5 days easily, probably a little longer because of the acid from tomatoes, but chili's great frozen and you can put them into little storage containers for on the go type stuff

Not educated about food enough. So I just throw in a funfact. If you consume too much sugar it actually prevents your body from taking in Vitamin C. Which causes inflammation which causes heart disease.