I went all in on BCH when it hit 2000, plox help, what do I do now?

I went all in on BCH when it hit 2000, plox help, what do I do now?

Idk man. Maybe join those other BCH shills and show how desperate you are.

Also sauce

you have 2 options, hold and hope it passes that tonight or sell and suck up the losses.

it'll go up again today/tonight so keep an eye on it.

This. Including the sauce.

hodl, btc dies tonight

iron hands, friend

Try desperately to find someone to buy your bags

>trusting the chinks

I wanna peel her legs open.

same, STICC makes me diamonds.

Haha "STICC", I like that.

Sauce is Кapинa Cычeвa leaked nudes

just hodl, we're mooning today

>Кapинa Cычeвa
What's that in English?

*BREEEEEEEEEEEEEP* (pussy fart)

>Кapинa Cычeвa
Karina Kozyreva

Karina Sicheva
or maybe Karina Sycheva

...I think?
t. barely know Russian

You should really sell and buy back lower in a couple months. There is nobody out there pumping this after the lunacy of the weekend dies down. I think crypto people are on a lot of drugs.
Transfer over to VTC, ZEC, BTC, LTC or USD.

keep it. People are just mad that the BCH ruined their portfolios for a few days

It is not going to moon in a big pump like that again.

Investors who rely on the Greater Fool Theory always lose out. It's not going to spike up so you can sell your bags.

By all means, hold and hope for a modest upswing, but dont expect to come out on top. Just try to get as close to even as you can.

Just hold, everything is aligned for BCH to gain. You will decimate your stack if you sell now. The number one thing I have learned about trading is patience. When you start trading, you sell many times for a loss and then it moons later. You learn to just hold, crypto changes wildly, you will almost always have a good exit point present itself.

It will probably randomly moon again at some point. Just hold it. While I doubt BCH will ever overtake BTC, it isn't likely to go away any time soon.

Thanks. Found her Instagram but not leaked nudes yet