bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wpor_ltpov.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a-at least im natty!

Let him work my glutes with his shaft

“Thanks for the advice, Officer”

>proceed to work on glutes

Hell yeah

Ok here's a question.
Theres a lot of police officers/first responders that obviously juice. Pic related. They get drug tested for sure,especially after any incident, shooting, etc. How to these guys get away with anabolics?

suck the soul out of his ass

B-but officer I just hit 4 plate!

Well, suck his dick obviously.

can't believe nypd lets their pigs juice

sage

Because no employer drug test is testing for steroids. Employer drug test test for fun drugs aka weed, opiates and stims.

>after any incident, shooting, etc

Those things are fairly rare depending on their jurisdiction. My suburbs hasn't seen a shooting in four years. And cops can deny testing.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wpor_ltpov.pdf

Afaik they don't look for anabolics in regular drug test due to it being more expensive

Testing for drugs, THC, onions, etc. Steroids don't shown up on those test. Testing for Roadside is actually exspensive

why would you prohibit a cop from taking steroids? If anything you should encourage

"Yeah well, your haircut is unflattering."

Realistically this

take away his PCT

*flexes and destroys his hand*
Don't think so, stud.

because they're testing for drugs, nobody cares if people doing a confrontation heavy physical job juice up

it just makes them better at blasting dindus

Yes i do SIR!

Good job lad, but Tyrone needs a new cell mate and you have the juiciest glutes I've seen today. Make sure to relax and breathe tonight!

Have you ever heard the term "roid rage"? If misused roids fuck with your hormones and therefore your temper

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

Steroids show up on a hormone test or if they specifically test for steroid metabolites. Those tests are more expensive. Standard drug tests are for the fun drugs only.

if i was chasing down obama's sons every day i would juice too desu

its not like its whites that are responsible for 99% of crime anyway so we're all ok.

Glute ham raises

Glute's for the sluts, policeman.

fpbp

I don't think you get how that works

he is from wiz chan
this shows how you can do all the steroids in the world and still be a wizard

He has a roid gut

Ask to see his glutes, obviously.

should be super illegal for him to use steroids. i hope he gets fired for it.

Body armor, retard.

Go to the gym and do some deadlifts. He's right, I really do need to work on my glutes. I'm glad he's motivating me.

I AM TRAVELLING

Test doesn't cause roid rage

Roid rage isn't a thing. People already prone to temper problems are the ones that see mood issues. Furthermore, those anger issues stim from estrogen and not and increase of testosterone. Taking an AI is going to keep one in check unless someone is doing like 4g of test, and then they're going to be a menopausal woman.

The term "roid rage" only exists as an outlet for the media to use and tell those ignorant on the topic how bad steroids are. Obviously people never get angry or do irrational violent things without the use of drugs. And obviously mentally ill people can surely never get their hands on weapons or drugs and then do something irreversible.

Estrogen causes mood swings though

Im 6 foot guys

Thank him for looking out for me.

ha more like 3 foot ladies

>Y-you too

SIR! YES SIR!

This

WEW LAD Cops and fire fighters n shit are top users of Test. They get it perscribed and paid for with your tax dollars.

WEW WEW WEW. Cop is a pretty alpha Job. I'm seriously thinking of joining ICE getting government sponsored SWOLE and leaving humanity behind while cleaning the streets of the tiny brown cancer that is mexicans

"And you need to work on your manners officer! "

>loves his job so much his phone case is a prison cell

file a lawsuit

why are the newfags here already? it isn't new years yet

AM I BEING DEGAINED

someone's /brainlet/

This

>star wars

Why do nu-males love referencing star wars, harry potter and game of thrones to describe politics?

Go to jail for possession of illegal narcotics

kek

>They get drug tested for sure

They don't. My father was a cop. He didn't juice, but there were no tests so he could have if he wanted to.

t. natty cuck

Steroids literally make you feel calmer/happier. I have mood swings when I'm off, but never on gear.

That is all they know

*braps on him*

>HA TAKE THAT

Work on my glutes

kek

I ask him to leave my house

As someone who was in the Military (which also has a fair amount of steroid use): they don't usually test for that. You'd need a reason to justify requesting that sort of thing. Most drug testing is done from urine or saliva and not blood work anyways.