Lafies of Veeky Forums please help me, how the fuck do I get rid if these?

Lafies of Veeky Forums please help me, how the fuck do I get rid if these?

contract and relax this muscle over and over

Oh good, thank you, I didnt think of that.

Typical white girl.

>mfw men love wide hips and round ass
>women do the exact opposite

Stupid thots. Day of the rope soon. All white women gone.

Never happening nigger. You'll be gone soon enough.

White women and Jews are the downfall of western society. Day. Of. The. Rope.

Dumb bitches, stop this memery and bullshit. Stop asking how to 'grow your butt' and other retarded shit you are as bad as curlbros. Fucking lift like a human being; do the full range of compounds with suitable assistance, follow a good program, and stock asking how to do dumb shit like this.

I'm guessing working on glutes and thighs/legs will help get rid of hip dips?

www.healthline.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-hip-dips#exercises3

Just do your normal leg routines but add in a few of these anti-hip dip specific exercises.

Fuck off, this isnt for memes, havent you ever had a difficult area on your body to work on?
I do a thorough workout already, I just can never seem to fill out these indents in my hips, asking if there is anything more I can do.

>havent you ever had a difficult area on your body to work on?
Not for aesthetic thot reasons, no.

There’s nothing you can do, you roastie thot. It’s GENETIC. Blame your meme parents.

>all the white girls I know with these hips are wide with no ass

why would you want that

>all the women on my fathers side of the family have rectangle bodies
Why was I born

You fucking retard, its asking HOW TO GEWT RID OFF HIP DIPS, hip dips clearly being the fucking dips as shown in the OP image, rather than the natural curves that are desired.

You nigger.

Don't forget that us, men, gave women power

This is more retarded than the bikini bridge meme except nobody is pointing it out.

I guess the pic is a little misleading. 'Hips dips' are the indents, im trying to get rid of them (fill them in) and have more normal shaped hips.

Are women really this stupid? Do exercises that strengthen those muscles.

>squats
>lunges
>donkey kicks for the thots
>hip thrusts

>bu-buh those are hard and i want to drink skinny tea

Fuck outta here

This is like asking for a small dick you braphog.

Get an elastic band, put it around both of your feet, and walk like your skating. Each step should look like an upside down L. Foward then out. You'll feel it after 50 feet.

Hey /fit my arms are small what should i do?
>do arm exercises

Hey fit my legs are small what should i do?
>do leg exercises

Hey fit my dick is small what should i do?
>kys

Are you this stupid? I already do most of those, the point of the thread was to find out anything more I could specifically do for this. Its a really stubborn area which I dont think you realize until you really try to fill it out, which im sure youre not doing because youre a dude and why would you want wide hips?

You sound stupid. Keep doing those exercises until it fills out it doesnt happen after your 2 weeks of lifting stupid cunt

Skating like ice skating or skateboarding?

>>mfw men love wide hips and round ass

talk about yourself, nigger. I don't like landwhales-to-be

I can donate the fat from my manboobs if you'll pay for the surgery.

See lads this is what happens when you put the women on a pedestal. Remember they are supposed to be our equals.

That is because for most women that area is one of the last areas to shed off fat when you lose weight.

You're making a lot of assumptions my man.

>women
>equal to men

Found the beta.

You didnt deny it braphog

TENSOR FASCIAE LATAE

I dont think you got the sarcasm. Pointing out that we are supposed to treat them as equals but theyre clearly not

Ive been exercising for a lot longer than two weeks you mongoloid. I'm a competent enough adult to work on something long enough myself before I ask the internet for any extra pointers.

If youre smart enough princess then you would know that is one of the last places to take shape for dumpsters

Also sorry 3 weeks.

Well, thanks for all your help.

Go lose some weight

Muscles won't fill it out. It's about fat distribution.

Well maybe it could fill up if you hit high enough weight in compounds etc. Otherwise, genetic.

Blame your Arby's genetics, that shit comes down to bone structure. However if you have a shit natural outline maybe don't wear the tightest fucking spandex you can find? Sometimes you just get to look at the cake you nigglets

This is a bone structure issue, not a muscle issue.
They are muscles there you can work on but really, you'd be better off learning to live with them. Lower your body fat so it's more obvious that it's hip structure and not saddlebags.

Another female here - it's mostly shitty genetics but doing hip thrusts, squats, lunges, and abductor/adductor stuff helps the most. Got to be heavy though, 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps where you're almost failing at the end for the accessory exercises and at least 5x5 or 5x8 heavy squats. 2-3 times a week, don't do cardio right after. I have narrow hips and it's helped me look like I have wider hips. And my glutes have gotten way bigger so if I turn like an inch to the side you can see I have a butt. It's a win even if those gaps don't fill out. You'll make booty gains and that's what matters

>another roastie here

FIFY

is this achievable natty?

Spotted the fag.

Why is this thread full of actual retards?

>46 replies, 28 posters

What's your point?

t. estrogen overlords

one fart cow and 4 fat manlets comprise the majority of this thread

>Ladies of Veeky Forums

hahah what

jesus christ the average person on this site is retarded

>thinks he works out for non aesthetic reasons
kek

never gonna make it

Shut the fuck up

All me

OP just google it, fit is full of fat autistic bulkmaxxers who are just gonna subconsciously try to get with you by demonstrating how indifferent to your plight they are.

>the state of this board
Thanks. I can't stand when broscientists are such know-it-all's. Honestly, at least 50% of people should leave Veeky Forums. And other boards.

'Hip dips' are fucking hot. Why on earth would you be stupid enough to try and lose them?

how does it feel knowing your mom is a white woman?

How is it hot to have an indent where im supposed to have outward curves?
Thanks tho I guess.

what if you just train your TFL every day?

> Supposed to have
You aren't 'supposed' to have anything other than what you have and especially not what you have to go out of your way to find out how to get.

You can make yourself less attractive if you want but i won't give advice how to do it.

Nice spot reduce bait GOTEM

its to get rid of the hip dips... can you not read or something?

read the post, it's spot increase, not reduce

>youre a dude and why would you want wide hips?
Lots of trannies on here. More than there are women

A little shape in the thigh is a sign of wide hips and some fat there, its hot af. Why would you want it to go????

You people seriously have the worst reading comprehension.

I am pretty sure these are caused by weak hip abductors, tighten that shit up and stretch groin and hip flexors

This. Saddlebag asses with the indentation at the sides drive me wild.

Like ice skating

Get rid of that camel toe first dumb cunt

Weak bait

Like I would ever post a picture of myself on this place

I love women with a small waist and a disproportionate large dumpy ass, not saggy at all but the outline isn't smooth, it's just busting out every way it can.

OP if you have one like that don't change it, just get some leggings on and go give everyone in the gym a heart attack.

Dense motherfucker. Building specific parts of your body is how you create a balanced physique, but you knew that. Either way, youre not going to make it

Holy fuck this thread just goes to show how autistic Veeky Forums really is

>Live your life
>Die
>Hope for reincarnation as someone with better genetics in a first world country

First two are the most important. Three is something no one has real empirical evidence of but, good luck anyways.

She only has one tit
Not gonna make it

why would a woman want to get rid of hips?

ur so quirky

this is entirely genetics, shape of pelvis and muscle attachments

>stretch marks
>that jewellery
>flipping off the camera
OOF

To become the little fridge that made it.