Just foolishly clean-shaved my armpits, how the fuck do I undo this mistake

>inb4: the fuck were you thinking?

I don't know, I have never shaved anything but my face and neck before and this was my first time shaving my body hair.

I did my whole front torso and a lowered by Bush alittle

I wanna do chest, shoulders and back too but I don't know how to go about it and gave up since I fucked up the armpits.

How quickly will my armpits grow back to a non fucked up length.

>inb4: underage
Only a little bit, cut me some slack, plus the only people that would even see and be able to insult me are skinnyfat underclassmen in the locker room who could hardly grow body hair themselves and even the athletes are like 1/2 to 1/3 my size and shape as far as visible muscle.

wot?
I shave my armpits like once a month. feelsgoodman. but also i grow a lot of hair so I kinda do it for practicality

why are u shaving ur body when ur underage just armpit is fine

armpit hair is gross as fuck did the right thing buddy

Cause I wanna look cut and appealing for all the chicks I've begun attracting.

Why would you not shave your armpits?

hahahahahahaha

>for all the chicks
Son, do you even know where you are?

>>inb4: underage
>Only a little bit
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

so did you shave your armpits or did you shave your whole front so?
what the fuck did you want to say

Yeah, Feelsgoodman my noob gains seem to have no limit, My training method is Bugenhagen level intense compounds(obviously not as much weight) on a mostly upper lower split eating ridiculously healthy, eating like a horse and shitting a dragon, and Nofap when I actually have the willpower. Sleep sucks cause it's highschool and I am up late doing homework but when I can I sleep and nap in spare time.

Both, everything below my chest above my dick and my armpits

My house so far as I'm aware

Lurk more

I shave every thing except my chest and legs for like two years since I was 16. I'd get a trimmer but poorfag. The armpits only feel weird after the first time. I used a hair removal cream the first few times but opted for shaving since that can give yiu a bad rash.
I only shave armpits once a month tho

I just run an electric razor over my pits maybe every 2 months.

I would have short trimmed it rather than shaved. But it shouldn't be too long.

I had my back waxed recently; huge mistake. Its painful and I had loads of spots afterwards, and i'm pretty sure I have shitloads of small scars on my shoulders as a result. Its fine for women with their little fucking pubescent weak ass hairs, but for a man that had a back literally covered in a fucking inch long carpet of thick black hair, it was horrendous. I had blood all over me.

My friend suggested Veet, he says it just comes off in the shower after 5 minutes and its fine.

But I digress; if you have that much body hair to begin with, you're fucked, just trim and maintain it rather than getting rid of it completely.

Post pics. We need a visual OP.

>Only a little bit

protip OP. Don't admit to this or you might get banana'd

Anyway the good thing about hair is that it grows back. You'll just have to wait.

whats wrong with having your armpits? lots of men do it, a lot women find that attractive

Stop being cheap and get it waxed. It hurts like hell so it makes it less gay.

A waxed asshole is the best. Easy to clean and bitches will sometimes stick their tongue up there without warning!

I mean, I shave my armpit hair when it becomes a fucking jungle (about once every 3 months or so). What's the problem? If it's the look, it'll take about 3 weeks to get it to stubbly length, about a month and a half for some decent amount of hair. Back to jungle is anywhere between a month, to 2 months.

Trying to get me booted, I'd rather not.