Are you brave enough to do the Barbell Glute Bridge at your gym

Are you brave enough to do the Barbell Glute Bridge at your gym

I have done it with one set of plates. A guy I saw this morning was doing it with three plates, which made me feel both ashamed of myself and motivates me to do try to hit two plates in 6 months.

I have a homegym but yes. I hit 415 for an easy triple a couple weeks ago and thats the heaviest ive gone on them.

120kg for 12s

yep. i do ass workouts parallel to the thots

Worked up to a 230(Kg)x5 hip thrust in a few weeks. By far one of the easiest lifts around. this is more than my SQ/DL.

i just started doing them at my gym, its awkward as fuck setting up if you can't do 135

>dumb bitch is using clips on a barbell 5 inches off the ground
god I hate women

as for op why would you care about peoples opinions? Aren't you at the gym to better yourself or what? Grow a pair faggot

>The Virgin Glute Bridge
>The Chad Hip Thrust

>chad
>home gym
errors

have you tried two plates? how are you this weak?

why would i do hip thrusts when bulgarian split squats and lunges hit similar muscle groups without making me look weird. Also it hurts like hell when i go heavy

which is better for getting dat ass, glute bridge (OP's pic) or hip thrusts (pic related)?

because by avoiding the optimal exercise you're further perpetuating the social fear of it

aka you're a big pussy

>the optimal exercise
its not optimal, its an isolation but its by no means optimal

I do it every week. Zero fucks given.

>Zero fucks given
Same.

I prefer using the bench

Do you guys even lift? Bruh, here's me. Pure glute bridge. Fuck bench, fuck squats, fuck deadlifts. Glute bridge all day err day.

it is the optimal isolation

is glute bridge or barbell lunge better for ass gains?

i think hip thrusts is better as on glute bridge you are in decline position, its possible barbell will roll towards your face.

Nope
Just deadlifts

it's beautiful

I did it on this machine when nobody was looking yesterday..
Can you imagine that! Lol

First time I ever did them I was able to hit 405 for 5 and felt good not only in my glutes but my hamstrings also, but the set up is so hard to get right and getting it off the ground is the hardest part and if your moving any decent weight without any padding your pubic bone will be sore for weeks

Imagine if that rolled forward and popped her head off like a cork.

I'm also only 155lbs and not that strong, you can go very heavy on these with not to much risk of injury

Yes.
I do 4 plates for 8 reps.

A week or so ago in the gym I saw an XXL braphog doing 4pl8 glute bridges. Suffice to say I was aroused.

doing them today mainly because I'm taking a break from squats and dunno what else to do. used to do them, might start doing them weekly or something.

>owning resources is beta

What happens if the only workout i do is flute bridges? I really enjoy it

lmao @ guys doing this faggot exersise in the gym

t. pic related

heartily laughed at this

I don't do them because i have wide hips and my ass is already too big than I'd like it to be

>Thinks his opinion about any exercise means a goddamn thing
>Can't even spell "exercise"

>those bedsores on her legs

'mirrin lats. What is his routine?

why the fuck are you showing us your disgusting fupa then

absolutely not

you can just squat and it'll do a decent amount

>being afraid of social interaction is alpha

>been sweating hard at the gym for 3 months
>swole af
>decide to show off my bod to that qt 3.14 at the convenience store
>she's working class trash but would fuck
>pop that shirt and go buy some skittles and ice tea because white
>she gets so nervous talking to me she can't stop laughing

Did I make it, boys?

I do them at my gym while maintaining eye contact and asserting dominance.

>Not training to thrust up while a girl (or guy) rides your dick.
It's like you don't want to learn the best sexercise there is.

I do these and heavy kettle bell swings supersets. Great for getting that great ass doms.

Yeah I've totally done that before, too. Way easier than loading up a bar.