The average white man has become weak and effeminate, it saddens me to see what we have become...

the average white man has become weak and effeminate, it saddens me to see what we have become. i'm also guilty of this as I stay indoors and play videogames most of the day and I despise this lifestyle I've adopted.

where do I start to build muscle, to eat healthy and become Übermensch?

deadlifts, bench presses, and squats. eat big and eat clean.

also read the sticky faggot

leave adam alone dude he is a cool guy

You're just looking too hard at tumblr tier men. Most men are perfectly normal. As a society we attribute less things to femininity/masculinity these days, but that's only because it's retarded to associate some things with either gender.

Don't fall for the memes. Just go ottermode and forget about the bullshit.

Bodyweight exercise is a meme if you have access to weights

Resistance training using weights is far more effective and efficient than just doing bodyweight exercises

Black men are more effeminate so no idea what you are talking about. I mean who goes into a rampage because they got a little dirt on their shoes? Women and niggers.

the real Nazis were obsessed with their appearance and uniforms

No it's not. I have access to weights at home and gym. So does fucking everyone. Being low bf, muscular and aesthetic has nothing to do with that though. Weights are a meme actually. The sexiest men are ottermode and that has nothing to do with heavy lifting. I have nothing against it but it's not necessary and especially if you're bulking and lifting heavy you're fucking up tbf.

And yet they climbed in the trenches and got down and dirty.

I've lived in rural Australia all my life, here weak looking men are literally 1 in 100. Anyone else grow up and/or live in an enviroment like this?

fuck yr gay ubermensch shit, just find a cheap dad gym and start picking shit up. no one will be there and no girls will ever see you there so you can focus. Once you walk out of there feeling proud of yourself, make it your goal to feel better than that last time.

Post a pic of your shitty physique

I moved from country Victoria to Melbourne. Please send help

>eat clean
>not literally bulking with doughnuts

I'm fat, but I can squat and pushup 10 x 5 both. Say I attempt to do what is in the picture, what would it do for me since I'm not slim enough to be ottermode?

Averager Death Grips fan?

Aesthetic face + ottermode is what gets girls.

The face of bieber, chiseled jaw, full head of hair, and 6 pack abs and toned pecs = all the pussy for me.

Isn't Melbourne the capital of numales in Australia?

>face of bieber
>chiseled jaw

You don't need the gym with that shit

Yes I do. My goal is to be ubermensch and having holocaust survivor body won't do that.

>Striving for the body type women want men to have.
I remember when i was new.

Not online. In real life. You just have to do it.

>caring about girls

Get out reddit

Not OP but is spaghetti clean bulk material?

>bieber
lmao that fag's face looks like he was on HRT on puberty, what the fuck are you on about?

>bodyweight fag cares about aesthetics more than strength
not surprised

>bieber
you're a faggy twink?
18-20 girls do like that shit
beyond that he'll just look like a fag tho

build muscles in your mind too, you need to kill the sissy inside as well as outside

I thought the point of ottermode was that itvwas achievable almost exclusively by swimming. Am i getting bamboozled?

Eh, even casually lifting 3 times a week will get you to the point you're stronger than 99% male first world population and better looking.

Does it really matter?

The beibs is sexy as fuck

If you are a gay man that has a twink fetish, then I agree.

melbourne is like san francisco and portland had a baby

You aint a girl, bro. You don't know.

Yes

HELLO
FRESH
!

Being stronger than a bunch of soyboys isn't much of an achievement though, I lift to be the strongest version of myself I can

>not reading the sticky

KYS

just use the self benefiting boards of this horrible site
AVOID /pol/ AT ALL COST IT ONLY HAS AUTISM IN IT
Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums,and maybe /mu/ are the best board for improving your personality

Yeah, but depending on the social circles you move, it can be enough, you can bully and overpower the betas and get the girls, what else do you need?

Do you really need to be strong enough to overpower a tiger or some shit?

Veeky Forums is autistic as fuck and only deal with mental masturbatory exercises with no practical application to help improve your life, /mu/ is autistic as fuck and just cries when they don't like your music

Veeky Forums has philosophy books and shit and /mu/ lets you tap into normie culture and gives you stuff to talk about

You've dove too deep on the internet m8. Plenty of hardworking blue collar guys out there that are not effeminate and work out just enough to stay solid at their job/hobby/sport of choice. What you see on Veeky Forums is not the only type of fitness.

>legitimately believing you're gonna have an at all impressive physique from flutter kicking 30 times a day

I go as far as to say avoid Veeky Forums in general if you want decent mental wellbeing. Pretty toxic thought patterns arise even on the good boards.

read the fucking sticky fagget

>just use the self benefiting boards of this horrible site AVOID /pol/ AT ALL COST IT ONLY HAS AUTISM IN IT
>Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums,and maybe /mu/ are the best board for improving your personality
/pol/ created the sig generals you autist, thanks to that we got something besides sips and trap threads here to talk about

/pol/ didn't create /sig/ you idiot
if you were here for more than 2 years you would know that

You have to do body weight slowly for gains

And they still got btfo by chad russians

Why would you hang out with betas and try and steal their women? That sounds pretty beta in and of itself.

Subhuman Russians who only won because it was a fucking three front war.

>claim to be superhumans
>can't even win a three front war against the subhumans
When will they learn?

What's some good Veeky Forums literature? I bought Conan the Cimmerian Barbarian: The Complete Weird Tales. Waiting for the weather to cool down first so I can light the fireplace. Only time of the year I feel motivated to read.

Nietzsche, Plato, Aurelius and Evola

>throw soldiers into enemy fire until they run out of bullets
>have a negative kda of 20
>“chad“
Lel

Why does your ilk always try to make ottermode sound fucking gay? Why can't you do your pull ups, do your push ups, and push your cardio? Stop with this sissy Bieber poofter DYEL shit. Are you a shitskin? Is that it?

>Hitler did nothing wrong xD