Listen up PLEBS – this months PBC coin is POWR (Elon Musk buy + MORE)

This months PBC Coin is going to be one close to TEEKA’s Home. We already know that PBC is becoming a PumpNDump. So why not pump your cousins Coin. (TIWARI connection)

> Vinod TIWARI is head of Biz dev and sales for POWER LEDGER
> PowerLedger is at web summit 2.0 (TEEKA mentioned in his last report that he will be going there to research a new renewable energy coin)
> POWR is not on Bittrex (TEEKA )
> TEEKA did an entire write up for GAS (Not on Bittrex on Binance)
> Low Market Cap (50 mill)
>
> Rumor has it ELON MUSK’s Solar City is acquiring Power Ledger in Q1-2018 (Perfect price run up for TEEKA’s subscribers)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/solarcoin/solarcoin
opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
vector.co.nz/,
designcurial.com/news/fx-5869003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> POWR at web summit 2.0

This months palm beach coin is POWR, get in before it goes 2x

I think this has the highest chance to be it

Wait...is this legit?

Please find the MIT connection and former energy derivatives trader that were also clues. Thanks.

Yeah pretty sure it's POWR!

yeah, info has been out for a while

There is MIT connection. Former Harvard Business School Grad. Has been on several Ivy League boards including MIT's

HERE WE GO!

As an electrical engineer, I can tell you this is the most promising investment I've seen in my eleven years of work in the field

Please show me where POWR fits into this. Have they partnered with one of MITs leading minds, and the former energy derivatives trader?

This is the quote that was leaked, "I’ll be meeting up with a former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MIT’s leading minds on a solar blockchain project."

give it up pajeets. This coin has no value.

plz ref.

Seems legit to me!

Where is the former energy derivatives trader that partnered with one of MITs leading minds?

Being on the board at MIT does not make him one of MITs leading minds.

It's his fucking cousin, a solar blockchain project and Bill Tai is former MIT.

How much more proof do you need?

Also they attend Web summit

Teeka here: I can confirm this is true. You are a genius to have read my mind! Thank you!

It has been posted on this board a number of times. Someone posted a screenshot of the leak and I can assure that what was posted in that screenshot is from the newsletter before it was removed from the site because it gave too many clues.

> " Rumor has it "
Fuck off

what is the big deal about the screencap?

Holy shit!!

I am just asking. I haven't argued with you, I am trying to put the pieces together as well. It could very well be solarcoin.

How do you know that is his cousin? I am just asking, not arguing.

Is that really his cousin? that some insider shit

ITS HIS COUSIN YOU BLIND FUCK

That is not Teeka. Don't be an idoit.

It's solar coin you fucking mongs

How do you know that is his cousin?

Haha yeah...this is so obviously illegal...but this coin will MOON.

not even confirmed on bittrex, its too late for his pick this month

this one

rumors that powr will be on bittrex in their telegram

He featured GAS before...only on binance.

he PICKED up GAS

GAS is a coin that was only on Binance when Teeka called it

to the moon!

this guy fucks.

President Teeka already leaked this is old news we all know its POWR

Holy shit...This is legit, we will land on the moon.

It is not definitively POWR. SLR is likely the coin.

LOL.
Did you read the fucking thread?
It's POWR

It's already priced in, boyos

Yes I read it. I also know what the clues in the leak are and they point to SLR, not POWR

This is a crazy good pick.

This is it...officially. 2x about to happen.

Hahahhahhahahhaha.

Make POWR great again.

I certainly believe that thats the new palm beach coin!

Yes we POWR!

We about to get rich or what?

It could be SLR.

I'm a mathematician with a CS background with an MBA from Stanford, and I can tell you this investment will lose you a lot of money. Buy if you like heavy bags.

No.

Why you broke?

Yes. Show me the former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MITs great minds.

Okay...If this is legit, I'll buy a lambo.

Already did.

It 's not legit. It is a guess, and not the only solar coin. SLR is more the likely choice.

It's POWR.

HERE WE GO!

>It's POWR.
Show me the former energy derivatives trader that has partnered with one of MITs great minds. That is the biggest clue outside of it being a solar coin.

It's not solar - it's powr

It's his fucking cousin, former MIT on the team.

Anyone who believes this deserves to lose all of their money. Every single time you guys fall for this shit.

Wait...is this for real? His cousin....This shit will explode.

where is it traded?

POWR is the coin that kills SOLARCOIN

WRONG!
Read this: github.com/solarcoin/solarcoin

SolarCoin is released under the terms of the MIT license. For more information or see opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

Binance - rdy to moon

I'M ready for the moon.

Solarcoin SLR is released under the Terms of the MIT license.
github.com/solarcoin/solarcoin

I've actually gotten minors in both sociology and abstract business psychology and have worked on dozens of successful data mining programs so I can assure you this product will be the biggest gainer in late 2017 based on consumer instincts.

Guys... this is legit the next PBC coin...Buff Teeka approves!

What does PBC mean plz help fellow noob

Palm beach confidential...aka 2X easy money.

The hint is this: I’ll be meeting up with a former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MIT’s leading minds on a solar blockchain project.

Partnered with MITs leading mindS. SLR is licensed through MIT!

Hi all,

The MIT connection for POWR wasn’t a part of the company when Teeka released his clues.

Also still no ex energy deriv trader on POWR team. I have done hours and hours of research on this.

It is not POWR. It is SLR.

SLR parent company ElectricChain was incubated in MITs coveted start up program. Nick Gogerty of SLR is an ex energy deriv trader

Teeka approves

I work here at Teekas office and he has been talking about getting new solar energy panels on our roof.

I think this was due to his meeting at web summit 2.0 with some woman I forgot her name though.

I agree with you. SLR matches every clue.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen

Thank you! I knew that I had read that information and am not in a situation right now that I can search for it. SLR is the only match based on this information.

White Teeka approves...
POWR will moon and my cousin will be rich.

Midget Teeka here.
the other teekas are fucking lying!!

Warmest Regards,

Midget Teeka

when moon?

Finally a crypto which can combine the obnoxious environmentalist with the block-chain.
You have to be litterally retarded to not sell all other holdings you have, and buy into the coin which this vegan-cult have made to save the environment..!

Black Teeka says its POWR.

BLACK POWER!

I've been watching this coin for a while, and my hand has finally been forced to buy.

I went to an environmental talk in London around 3 months (fx talks) and listened to Jonathon Porritt talk about the environment, energy and how we are all going to be doomed if its not for the efforts of some emerging companies. One of these was Vector, vector.co.nz/, a revolutionary energy company in New Zealand. He talked about how it was going to change the world, along with Tesla etc etc
POWR has been working with Vector along side numerous other companies.
With the team and connections in Vector and the working product of POWR already in action I couldnt ignore it anylonger.

Biz has let the cat out of the bag,

Anyway this is a good one, thats my firsthand info, do what you want with it

Anybody who buys this token based on this thread full of outright lies deserves to be stuck holding bags of it.

It has been proven that SLR has the MIT and energy derivatives trader connection that Teeka talked about. POWR shillers can only say "moon".

Okay go already.

You may have determined that you feel it is a good buy for you, but this thread is full of lies about it being the PB pick.

are you stupid? It´s so obv. POWR

>I went to an environmental talk in London
>Anyway this is a good one, thats my firsthand info
Your firsthand impression is wrong, I base that on the fact that you have bought the whole "save the environment" shit..

It is not. Show me the former energy derivatives trader and the MIT license that SLR has.

Haha yes I agree, no need take my word for it

Most people here seem to be throwing their lunch money around speculating on whatever the mobs rules, but I thought some genuine info might be of some help to someone out there,

some extra,
Vector has also teamed up with Tesla ,
here's a link to a summary of the talk I just found now that has a bit of info in it, enjoy!,

designcurial.com/news/fx-5869003

This token has no value. They don't expect this to be built for years, then the token MIGHT be purchased by people who want to lower the cost of their energy bills in five to ten years.

ITS HAPPENING

It was focused on radical thinking, not only environment. Check out the link.

damn.

You fucking moron idiot. Do you know that the MIT license is just called the MIT license because it was created by MIT years ago?? It is essentially an open source license agreement that says that anyone can modify, reproduce and share this entity. Every creator on the internet uses it!! From web designers who want to publish free art online to game developers to any software developers working on open source projects.

IT BASICALLY MEANS THAT THE SOFTWARE IS OPEN SOURCE AND CAN BE SHARED AND MODIFIED BY ANYONE!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A CONNECTION TO MIT!

ANYONE CAN USE THAT LICENSE!! IT IS ONE OF THE MOST USED FREE LICENSE AGREEMENTS ON THE INTERNET!