always sell the news stupid morons!

crashing hard now

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE MOONING

JUST HODL YOU STUPID FUCKS

hash power will follow shortly

Hodl. It's recovering.

holy fuck its crashing so hard

It can't crash. That bald faggot told anyone to buy at 1400. He will send his whale friends to pump the sit out of this coin if needed. If he gets exposed his scam would be over. IT CANT go down. Hodl.

HODL HASHRATE IS HELPING RECOVERY

>yfw deadcat bounce

it might be actually reversing
idk what the fuck is going on

It isn't, it doesn't matter, there are no transactions, hashrate has no influence on BCH price.

>THE FORK WILL MAKE IT GO UP AGAI--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(continues to scream internally)

ITS GOING UP FUCKTARD JUST HODL
THEY FAILED TO CAUSE PANIC SELL WITH THIS DUMP

Is there even any real life application for BCH? BTC can buy be legal and mostly illegal stuff and BCH can buy me....

There is no victory here. If BCH 'wins', faith in crypto (Bitcoin) is gone with normies.

You can hodl as long as you like, there are no new bch buyers at this point.

The only way is down

I sold my BCH at break even point (-5$) im just here for HODL and pink wojak larping.

I PUSHH MYY FINGERSS INTOOO MYY EYESSSS

What time do the Koreans wake up?

me too desu

bitcoin cash is literally bitcoin guys!

congrats, you fell for pajeet fud and sold the bottom of the panic sell mini dump, right before we take off to pluto

i never bought, i'm here for wojaks

They are awake and it's sub .2 on their exchange you dumb nigger. Do you not have bithumb open in a tab or something? Why the fuck wouldn't you watch what the market moving exchange is doing?

Good for you lads, I would hate to hear that people were actually killing themselves from being victimized by this chinaman scheme.

Honestly, seeing idiots lose their shit makes me feel warmer than my gains do

the normies don't give a shit as long as there is money to be made