What do you cunts do for arms on a weekly basis? Do you have a dedicated arms day...

What do you cunts do for arms on a weekly basis? Do you have a dedicated arms day? Do you train them after every workout?

Do share

My bis get worked hard in back day and my tris get worked hard on chest day, so I don't really have a need for an arm day. When my arms were 16" tho i wanted them to 17" and started doing 2 arm days a week and they ended up at 17.5" or so. It took like 2-3 months or so.

days I bench, I do tripull downs with the rope attachment and curls on an inclined bench.
on OHP days I do delt isolations and inclined dumbbell bench

and I do weighted chinups or pullups on those bench/OHP days

I do one at least twice a week, with the other only getting one day. I alternate which gets two days and which gets one.

50 reps of triceps and biceps on upper days and i do some band stuff at home sometimes

>Kevin Spacey after fisting a young boy

Lol

every workout,

bicep hammer curls
dumbbell french press
normal curls
tricep pushdown with cable
standing bicep cable curl

i forgot rows and lat pulldowns

i'm sure this guy has arms proportional to his meek frame

oh wait im lying lol

I think that's called overtraining

I do a vertical pull and a horizontal pull every workout.

Literally nothing, no isolations. The only exercises that hit my bi and tri are bench press, dips, barbell row and chin-ups.

>not having arm day every friday
bicep variant superset tricep variant xF
finish with chinups xF
I added insane mass to my arms doing this for a few months

Post pic of arms

Just 1 continuous set?

Underrated

Incline bench or dumbbell press
Weighted chins (if you can do 12-15 unweighted in one set)

All you need. Jefferson deads also help with forearms

I target them indirectly with heavy bench, dumbbell Seated OHP, barbell row and pull ups
I also isolate them with three different types of curls, push downs and skullcrushers

This thrice a week, on upper body days

I do mon-fri
Chest,Back,Shoulders,Legs,Arms
Arms finishes up the week because they are worked out from monday to wed pretty decently, are given a break thursday and are worked out completely by friday.
Friday is also nice because I go out after a complete workout week and feel a really nice swole.

No, 3x10 ss 3x10 then move onto a different variation

Here are my arms after 3 weeks. Being skinny was a godsend and I have high metabolism.

I apologize for the hair.

your bf is cute

Thanks, thats my bro. I don't see it really, but he gets way more tinder matches im like how the fuck.

I do lying tricep extentions and curls once a week, they're otherwise hit by compound movements.
I don't possess the patience or vanity to do more, I hate doing isolations. Single joint exercises are the worst.