Veeky Forums can you help me out? Just hit snap city and have nothing to do with my life for the next few weeks

Veeky Forums can you help me out? Just hit snap city and have nothing to do with my life for the next few weeks

Just made an OSRS account.

Can someone start me out w/ some cash please? I used to play all the time from 2005 to 2010 and will make money back quick if someone can lend me some.

My username is: Pkndemon
I will be forever grateful and promise to return a large multiplier back if you lend me some to start off with. I was great at both pking and grand exchange back in the day

Consider suicide instead

Please man... life is pretty bleak for me since lifting was the only thing that gave me purpose in life.

It's been rough but I always tried my best. It's not that bad of an injury but I need something to get my mind off things.

Anything helps, thanks Veeky Forums you're the only friends I have

come online

Why don’t you just make it yourself? Being a noob is the most fun part of this game.

ill give you 100k since i only have 1.5m right now

make it yourself it's not hard

>keeping steel bars
never gonna make it bro

only to fill up space, only good thing moss giants drop are the herbs and seeds. keep everything for the profit. made a mil from 70 - 75 strength here. the shitty things start add up.

>I know theres better training methods but rather here then afk at crabs.

I'm logged in. I am in varrock but can meet you guys anywhere.

Thanks a lot!

Buying gf

dude just make a girl character and scam thirsty nerds its so fucking easy, i made like 10m in one week cos all these betas want my epussy lmao

sent ;)

please someone add and give me, pkndemon

why is everyone so cheap on Veeky Forums

Why not buy bonds?

Why is pkndemon so cheap?

hit up bogla for gold

> Not doing slayer
> Definetly never going to make it

Veeky Forums skills
>strenght (obv)
>slayer
>woodcutting
>prayer
>cooking

never going to make it skills
>ranged
>magic
>attack

reminder that rippetoe wouldn't train ranged

>not barbarian fishing
Literally the most alpha skill in game

>forgetting mining, blacksmithing and constitution
lmao never gonna make it

>constitution
kill yourself Pay2Win fag

It's worse than that, the game isn't even fun at all.
>>>/diablo2/

>the game isn’t even fun at all
I guarantee you don’t lift. Runescape is just like lifting, it is fun to accomplish goals. It isn’t like other games (WOW) where you are instantly maxed level when you make your account.

>mfw the agility skill in Runescape is what inspired me to get Veeky Forums 5 years ago

I always thought the wall running and flips on agil courses were cool as shit. Unfortunately everyone thinks agility is the most monotonous when it's really woodcutting that takes that category

Is runecrafting the most low test beta skill in the game?

>brb gonna craft some runes for some high test alpha to use when pking

>woodcutting
>solid profit
>agility
>learning to run away
hmm