How long should it take for a skinnyfat twink to bench 1pl8?

How long should it take for a skinnyfat twink to bench 1pl8?
2pl8s?

~1-2 months
~6-8 months

6-8 months from the starting point or on top of the 1-2 months?

I just did 3 sets 105lbs so im pretty sure i can do at least one pl8 but dont have a spotter and scared of being the next dyel to die of a gym injury

about 6 months for 2pl8

Im a month in btw^

>tfw still not at 1pl8 after 2 months

Both assuming starting from the bar.
1-2 months if previous lifting experience.

6 months more likely if someone has never lifted in their life.

>2 years later and still didn't hit 2pl8
To be fair I had to take a break from the gym a few times

People are exaggerating. 1.5-2years is normal for hitting 2 plate for 1 rep.

Doesn't count if it's for 1 rep, has to be at least 5

Fuck off, why do you give people unrealistic expectations, you turds

Are we considering the pl8 to be a 5kg, 10kg, 15kg or a 20kg one?

OP here. I finished my gym session with 1pl8.
Im getting stitches now.
I lifted it once but had trouble racking it back. Fucked up on one side . It didn't fall on my head hard. Just scraped my left eyebrow.
Should of asked for a spotter. Shouldnt of done at the end of a gym session. Not in pain but blood gushed. Lol now i got a dumb story for my first 1pl8 bench

You just roll in from stupid town?

congrats

pic of wound pls. Hard to believe it's real

Its already patched up, got a big ass bandage on top of stitches. But either way nah idc enough if you don't believe me. Not sure how its not believable anyways

I lift for almost 6 months and can barely bench 1pl8 for reps

>These are the people that give you advice on your form + nutrition and r8 your body

lots of Veeky Forums is on roids genuinely and think their experience is normal

you fuckin serious? a plate is 20kg. the term 'one plate' means 20kg plate on either side of the bar, so with the 20kgs that the barbell is, its lifting 60kgs.

Depends on your height

For a lanklet:

>probably 1-2 months
>probably around 8 months

For a manlet:

>probably around 3 months
>probably around a year or more

Keep in mind weight relative to your bodyweight is more important than overall weight.

If starting with the bar, it should take you 16 bench sessions to reach 60 kg adding 2.5 kg every session. All that assuming that you eat at a reasonable surplus.

100 kg bench is another story.

Do 5x5 and when you reach 5 reps on 50kg for example add 2.5kg on each side and try to do 5 reps. If you fail at 3 reps aim for one extra rep next chest session

That last sentence tho

Who else here at 3pl8?

anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to never. Depends on your genetics, hormone levels, muscle insertions, levers and what not. The average joe should hit 2pl8 in around 1 year of regular strength training (disclaimer: for those fucking around with bitch weights and no progression, no 2pl8s for you).

>what is roll of shame

1pl8 should definitely be doable in less than 6 months for an average guy. If you're a skinny twink it could take longer, you also may never even reach 1pl8 at all if you're a total skeleton and don't put the proper effort in. I hit 1pl8 in about 3 or 4 months I think. I've only just hit 2pl8 for 1 now after 2 years. I know for sure I could've hit it earlier, maybe in 1 or 1.5 years. I just fucked around too much. I stalled at around 75kg for ages and never once thought "hey maybe I should stop doing these hacked together meme routines that I basically made up myself and actually get on a proper strength program instead". So I think two years to hit 2pl8 is pretty slow, and probably doable in a year or even a bit less. Depends on your build and the amount of effort you put in.

Also I have long lanky arms. A short barrel chested guy with trex arms might have no trouble getting there in 8 months with minimal effort.

>people ITT saying it takes 6 months to hit 135 and a fucking year to hit 225

SHIT GENETICS

you should hit 135 within 3 WEEKS and 25 within 6 MONTHS. It's time to admit your genetics are shit or you have no idea what you're doing. This place used to be better than your average gymbro, now it's getting out lifted by high school football players

Only come here for memes, never listen to the advice, these are the people calling you dyel

T. Fat cunt