I'm a fat girl and can't afford the gym. What exercise should I do now to prevent loose skin and loss of muscle?

I'm a fat girl and can't afford the gym. What exercise should I do now to prevent loose skin and loss of muscle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZnsLVArIt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

ill pound you into good shape my little girl

suicide
alternatively run fucking outside and do bodyweight routines

you probably have no muscle to lose desu. fat people are usually delusional like that. im not trying to be mean btw. but try intermittent fasting, keto diets, and jogging/walking for 20minutes every morning

Stop eating so much and find a flight of stairs to run up.

loose skin is unpreventable I think and you won't lose muscle

Fork putdowns to failure

fat people do actually have more muscle mass since they have to carry the excess weight around
assuming we're not dealing with a behemoth stuck to her couch

Vomiting AMRAP

....cant afford the gym...but can afford the food. HMMMM REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

You really can't afford 10 fucking dollars to planet fitness?

just eat healthy things in reasonable amounts. That's it, that's the secret

You don't need a gym membership to lose weight. You don't even need to workout at all to lose weight, though it is advisable if you want to get in better shape all together. All you have to do is eat less.

Install MyFitnessPal and track everything you eat religiously. Try out some diets and see which ones you like. If you're not too fat, follow couch to 5k. Being able to run 5k is something every human should be capable of doing but training when you're severely overweight will just kill your joints.

Good luck.

Ive heard its actually the opposite desu. Something to do with the constant insulin part of being obese.

All fat people and former fatties I know have killer calves though

You can't afford to eat LESS? kill yourself, sad.

I live in Guatemala a third world shithole I make arround 600 a month I'm studying and I can afford a fucking gym you piece of shit go and find a job scum

Most fat people also have fat in between their muscles however, which greatly weakens them

Imagine walking around with a weighted vest of 60kg/135lbs everywhere you go.
Now imagine the stress this would put on your calves.

do this at home
youtu.be/cZnsLVArIt8

if it is too hard for you search other HIIT execises.

that's true, recovering fatties do have big calves
that's a surefire way to recognize them

They have strong legs, thats it
besides their legs and the stress on joints nothing else gets stimulated to be strong
Fat people avoids sports and exercise, both because they are lazy and because its harder due to the weight, if you took the lard off every dyel fattie you would see an auschwitz mode behind it

Horizontal cardio

Specifically with me

>What exercise should I do now to prevent loose skin and loss of muscle?
The fork arm rest.

>fat
>girl
don't even worry about losing muscle, especially if you're not working out already. You have none to lose. Fattys tend to have lower muscle mass (except in the legs, but that's because you fat sacks of shit still manage to waddle around somehow), not to mention that you already have less than a man. Just do body weight. Situps, pullups, jogging, crunches, etc. The most important part is diet. If you're working out like a beast and still eating 5000kcal a day you're not going to drop a pound, Try eating 2000cal a day, (because to get fat you've obviously been eating more than that) then go smaller and smaller, watch what you eat and make sure you're staying away from sugar. Cut soda completely from your diet, including "0 calorie" or "diet" soda. It's not fucking good for you because it has "diet" in the name.

Keto is too difficult. How is this diet?

Oatmeal
Banana or apple sauteed with ghee on top of oatmeal with cinnamon
Basmati rice and ground beef and broccoli
Banana or halo top

absolutely disgusting

here's your program, study it carefully:

1x1 of putting the fork down.

kek, beat me to it

do you really think a fat blob has the discipline and willpower to avoid all of the stupid shit that meme gym tries to shove down your throat? if anything, she will just go there to do light cardio 30 min a week and scarf down pizza and tootsie rolls because she deserves it after a hard workout.

>basmati rice
>ghee
fuck are you indian?

Do you have access to an apartment gym or anything like that? A treadmill? Dumbbells? If not, buy a cheap speed rope for $10 and jump rope.

>jump rope
Fuck user if you want her to destroy her floor then just say so.

>that pic

What in the world

You do not need gym to lost weight.
Just eat fucking less, and body weight exercises will be enough.

She just needs to eat less, walk more. After some time do bodyweight exercises. Nothing more.

had a 3pl8 dl and 90kg squat on day one after being a sedentary skinnyfat if that means anything

You need to lose weight slowly in order to avoid loose skin. Go on a caloric deficit of 200-500 calories, no more than that. Eat your cereal without milk, make your grilled cheese with one piece of bread, whatever. You need to keep your diet basically the same, only cutting something small out or eating smaller portions, because you're fat and fatties are the weakest at dieting. You can get to actual calorie counting way later if need be. If you want to do some form of cardio, don't run like said. No running, no jogging, nothing like that. You're fat and that's bad for your bones, tendons, and ligaments. Your best bet is to just walk. One hour, every day. Practice your breathing while you walk. This is going to be a long journey. If you're really fat you've already got a lot of weight to lose, but you're going to need to do it even slower if you want to avoid having lose skin as much as possible. I'm talking half the speed of someone who's got zero disregard for the skin tightness. 2 pounds a month, maximum.

stop eating food just do coke when ur hungry, alcohol has a lotta calories

Do 3x10 fork put downs.

No. It's just healthy.

replace the ground beef with TVP

No. How fast you lose it has nothing to do with amount of loose skin. It's genetics.

Isn't that artificial

nah the only ingredient is soy flour.

oh fuck off with your meme diets then
>putting butter in fucking FRUITS is healthy
you need low calories fruts so stick to pineapples and watermelons/melons on general, its pretty much sweet solid water
eat brocolli, celery, cabbage and cucumbers and whatever is similar to them
ground meat tends to features fatty low grade meat (read:more caloric), you need leaner cuts
Cook the fucking thing on vapor cause i get the feeling anything not boiled gets buttered there