So tell me user, you lift rly heavy weights... but it doesnt look like you lift??? whats the point silly lol :P

>so tell me user, you lift rly heavy weights... but it doesnt look like you lift??? whats the point silly lol :P

fuck you Stacy

I feel stronger and healthier than I ever did before and I enjoy the process of progressing towards and reaching my fitness goals as a means of self fulfilment.

Whiner
>Being honest with women

I lift for functional strength

I'd just pop the shirt off and flex a 'cep

She's right you know

>110lbs 5'7" manlet
>make an effort to go to the gym for a few weeks
>people around me start telling me this

fucking hell anons why are people so discouraging

The more criticism you get for improving yourself, the more you know you're doing the right thing.

It's just banter m8

Good thing no girl ever talks like this

I can beat up your dad

>"Haha... great one... you jokesterrr.r....r....."

strength bitch

>You're out with me now, so clearly its working

You still went on a date with me so clearly I'm doing something right

never say that shit.

that will turn a woman off from you so quick

>whaaaat?

>youre weird user.

I dont wanna talk about me honey, tell me what you did with your hair tho, its stunning.

1-0 4 me.

I was with my family yesterday because my younger brother had a championship soccer game (his team won and he was a starting striker so it was pretty important; I never go to the games otherwise) but then afterwards while we were in line for Chipotle I was showing my parents the video of Eddie Hall pulling 1100lbs and my mom was like why what's the point over and over. I just asked her what the point was of my younger brother winning that championship.

I look better in bed

That's cuz user doesn't know proper programming.

Cute but the lack of tits is really disturbing. She doesn't even have a hint of boobie.

we have a saying in my country...

Is this a thing? I've never met a girl like this.
worst case they'll be boring and a wall to talk to but never this rude

What kind of weird ass idiot makes these posts in the first place

Causing angst in user's hearts is a tradition on Veeky Forums

>she has a non existent chest
I would bully her so hard.

I feel like I've gotten a way easier time with girls than anyone else here, in case of not having to deal with the supercunts.
Most of them have been pretty nice

>"W-well it makes me rrrreeally strong so I could throw you around, gnehihihi ..."
>"Do y-you want me to ... show you?"
>Both of us laugh and I continue "I'm fucking a Zeebrah afterall!"
>She frowns and other people turn to our table
>"Erm .. uhh ... only if you want o-of course!"
>...
>"P-pls respond!"
>She gives me a disgusted look
>Get up and quickly hold the table still because I hit it with my legs while getting up
>Turn around 360 degrees and start sprinting
>Try to vault over a chair after dodging a waitress
>Hit chair with my right foot and land flat on my face
>Try to gather as much of the spaghetti that's falling out of my pockets as I can
>Mfw softly whispering "Scoobert send help ..." as a manly tear runs down my cheek and drops off my chin

This is so so so so so so true.

So that on the Day of the Beta Uprising my ability too squat 4pl8 will allow me to rape you so hard you bleed to death out your cunt.

>I dont wanna talk about me honey, tell me what you did with your hair tho, its stunning.

>HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

you must be blind, bye whore

>flex a 'cep on my way out

>I dont wanna talk about me honey, tell me what you did with your hair tho, its stunning.
Ain't I just SMOOOOOTHE GURL?

>are those Buddhist beads?
>When did you stop walking the path of Christ?

I lift to be able to grab a girls ankles while banging missionary and tear her in half long ways

Who the fuck talks like this?

TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK YOU FUCKING BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I uh uh uh uh train for um um uh functional strength

Thanks for the kek

i'm training for rugby, wanna pretend to be the scrum-half in the post game showers and i'll be the lock?

>Girls talk to me
Wtf kind of fantasy world scenario is this?

If your answer doesn't involve offering to pick her up right there you are beta and you do lift for nothing.

Fucking heh

I'd start teasing her about her flat boy chest until she cries

All I do is some pushups lady

>she'll never know every waking hour is spent wondering how I can get bigger without upping my everyday workouts to 2 hours guaranteed

Statements like this are what led me to start steroids.

Ah, a man of culture and taste.

Maybe you should start working on getting some tits.

Actually was in a kind of same situation

>Hanging out with my two friends
>We spot some group of teens we know drinking
>One of them drunkenly starts talking about the gym because he saw me and my dude there
>Literally wont fuck off about it
>Hot girl chimes in saying we don't even look like we lift

Didn't even care about it with stats like 130kg bench, 80kg ohp, 25 pullups and dips
Also I'm skinnyfat not fat lel

Why am i here

crabs in a bucket

> chad trying to keep the normies from learning his secrets

You know. You put on so much makeup...but you still look butch??? What's the point silly lol :P

we're walkin 'ere

>start choking her
>this is why

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

looks like someones not getting the ol natty lickeroo tonight. sorry love

seriously though, what the fuck do girls like her talk about?

I want to kiss her lips, is that weird?

Vagina and stuff. Trust me, I'm a (women) good looking man with good female friends

>190lbs 5'7" manlet
>make an effort to go to the gym for a few years
>people around me start to comment that I am strong as f
I am a fatty with some muscle

>actually trying to defend yourself against such bullshit
Just tell her something like "women wouldn't understand" or the like. Turn it around or ignore it, but never get sucked into playing this game where you have to justify something you do. It's basically trying to seek approval from her, it's a power play they do.