What's Veeky Forums opinion on the Cognitive revolution 70.000 years ago?

What's Veeky Forums opinion on the Cognitive revolution 70.000 years ago?

Attached: The Cognitive Revolution.jpg (3264x1842, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3C4nO2Y7sI
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/sbook1x.asp
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/sbook1y.asp
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/luther-freedomchristian.asp
swrb.com/newslett/actualNLs/Orde_ch2.htm
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/source/luther95.txt
papalencyclicals.net/Leo10/l10exdom.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much universally agreed to have been a bad idea.

Shut up Ted.

>neaderthals went extinct for this.
Damn it, I would really like to see a world where interspecies war was justified

They'd be nothing but the equivalent of abos.

A mistake we should have stayed niggers forever.

This desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=H3C4nO2Y7sI

Based. Ludwig Klages was right.
>tfw Geist has invaded the primordial Seele and ruined the ecstatic rythmic pulsating state of being

Anybody else think that most humans are still not cognitive? To me most people I see and meet just seem like automatons.

Attached: 1521222059741.jpg (639x685, 73K)

The cognitive revolution caused language. One aspect of language is comparative and superlative forms such as, respectively, "bigger" (more big) and "biggest" (most big). There are many "positive" comparative and superlative forms, but why are there no "negative" comparative and superlative forms? There are many single words that mean "more [adjective]" or "most [adjective]", but there are no single words that mean "less [adjective]" or "least [adjective]". Why is this? For example there is no single word for "less big" or "least big". What in history caused this phenomenon? Is this phenomenon exclusive to the English language?

I was reading this boring stuff:

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/sbook1x.asp
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/sbook1y.asp
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/luther-freedomchristian.asp
swrb.com/newslett/actualNLs/Orde_ch2.htm

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/Halsall/source/luther95.txt
papalencyclicals.net/Leo10/l10exdom.htm

The last two links are the most interesting.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are the austrolepithecus

Veeky Forums belongs to the ardipethecus

Was there actually ape wars?

>yhere is no single word for "less big" or "least big"
smaller
smallest

trustfund baby "researchers" BTFO

That's correct.

>/pol/
>phone-posting
I hate democracy now just because of what that fucking election did to this place

What tribe are you from

Humans and neanderthals probably mixed in Israel. Typical jewish race mixing.

This came to mind immediately as well. What the hell?

>doesn't know what a phone post is

>semantics: the study

I heard of some science dudes opinion that humanity killed its sociopaths 70.000 years ago and this act of killing founded civilication or something.
Does someone have the correct source?

*tips hat*

Explain yourself after you read all your links you

Attached: 1510670450407.jpg (550x559, 60K)

It was a fucking mistake, we should have all been hit by an asteroid and saved the universe the goddamn heartache.

Bump

correction: they'd make abos look like brain surgeons
>"what's throwing?"

I heard a variant on this; that humans domesticated themselves by killing all of the fuck-ups and gradually introducing a selection pressure.

Humans haven't been subjected to evolutionary pressures since the extinction of the saber toothed cat

Since then, virtually all evolutionary pressure has been through sexual selection: the ablest hunters getting with the cutest females.

Humans have only "domesticated" in the past few thousand years, an evolutionary drop in the bucket

The Universe doesn't care you melodramatic faggot.

>There are many single words that mean "more [adjective]" or "most [adjective]",
Not in french

Neanderthals were more intelligent, we killed most and outbred the rest.

Yes. That's why Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

>Neanderthals were more intelligent
That's a meme. They had larger brains than we do but so does the blue whale, that doesn't mean blue whales are hugely smarter than H.sapiens.

Most of their brainpower was spent making them superb ambush hunters. Ever try to sneak up on a deer and stab it with a spear? It's virtually impossible for H.sapiens.

H.sapiens devoted more of their brainpower to being social and adapting dynamically to their environment. H.sapiens could thrive in practically every biome on Earth, Neanderthals need primeval forests with dense underbrush to hide in.

Attached: 56ffd205c64d2117ee5fab7ab8ac05e9--celtic-warriors-female-warriors.jpg (693x960, 127K)