I'm trying to get fit and lose the fat while gaining lean mass...

I'm trying to get fit and lose the fat while gaining lean mass.... but I'm poor and pretty much only have nature and body weight. I do have a few lose weights but they aren't great.

What would you recommend for doing at home?

Also I'm a female;
- 27 years old
- 73 kilos
- 5"3'
- Left power lifting a few months ago due to time constraints and money.

I'm happy for out side of the box ideas and creativity. I just want to lose the belly fat (I'm also cleaning up my diet) and have it so my pants don't feel too tight.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironrevolution.com.au/novice-powerlifting-competitions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here pic related.

Cardio and less food.

You could try eating less food and exercising a bit more. Your situation is kinda hopeless. :^(

Baby want milkies mummy.

I'm going clean with food so I imagine that will be fixed (I'm vegan so I do eat a lot of processed things).

I was under the impression that too much cardio can destroy lean muscle mass and make you look distorted. I'm really scared of losing the booty. Is that not the case?

Make money by camwhoring, since you are attenwhoring on Veeky Forums you have no self respect anyway, nothing to lose and money to gain.

Damn. I'm doing 2 courses and am a hairdresser for a living.

I legit just want fitness help dude. You're reading into things. If I wanted to get attention I'd have my face and cleavage in this picture. XD

>help I'm too poor to lose weight
is not buying food draining you financially?

OP here. I also feel like my rhomboids are weakened. I don't know if you all know about hairdressing but I constantly have to blow wave hair which is a pull motion. But I seem to also be losing posture and getting rounded shoulders. I'm wondering if this could just be them getting fatigued?

I probably spend $50 a week on food. I'm vegan so I literally just eat fruits, vegetables and nuts. I have been buying fake meat a bit lately and pasta so I feel cutting out those two things may help out. I'm a casual on $15 an hour so money is stretched thin.

Hmm, interesting. Post a pic of your bare belly for detailed tips

Well to be fair. A decent bulking or even cut diet cost a little more than most hairdresser could afford user.
OP do your best at eating and try hiit. If you eat enough you might shape and keep that ass

Hey OP, I think eating clean, while doing cardio is the way to go for you, it should be manageable and you'll definitely see progress! :D

count calories, limit fruit, up vegetables, careful with nuts they are super calorie dense

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

HIIT is actually a good idea. Lucky for me I naturally have a booty so fingers crossed.

thanks everyone. I just wanted a fresh perspective.

satanic quints checked

Frozen veggies, more chickpeas and beans and less nuts.

Brown rice, black beans, and frozen veggies as a combo are nutritionally complete, and very cost-efficient, especially as a vegan.

HIIT will get the weight to move down, but don't be afraid of cardio like it's going to magically take away what little muscle gains you probably had.

Let's be honest here-- Even as a female powerlifter, you'd had to have been at it regularly (3-5x weekly) for a few years to have gains that you'd be afraid of losing. Do yourself a favor and focus on eating at a 200 a-day calorie deficit and do some form of cardio and calisthenics training every day.

A recommended routine would be

1-minute sprint interval training for 2 miles
3 sets 20 pushups, 3 sets 10 V-ups, 3 sets 20 squats and pull ups from whatever you can use as a pullup bar

Walk daily, and go for 20-45 minutes. It's really simple when you build fitness into your routine. Just remember that losing weight is primarily about what foods you're eating. Being a hairdresser means you'll be hungry from work, but you're going to have to learn to deal with that hunger and to control yourself when you do have the time to eat. Always pack a sensible meal or snack to work, and avoid drinking alcohol more than one or two drinks a week.

Your rhomboids sound fatigued, and the forward posture is common in jobs that you use your arms forward from your body-- I imagine you do a lot of bending slightly as well. Deltoids, trapezius, pec minor are all going to be tight and overworked from your job. Learn to stretch at night and after work, and hopefully you don't feel so sore.

idk gonna need you to post tits before i can give you a good answer.

had them cut off

b8 but I'll bite.

A. Read the sticky.
B. Read the sticky.
C. Read the sticky.

>lean muscle mass
You are a young woman who has not done active hypertrophy exercises. You have none or very little.
>I'm really scared of losing the booty
If you have one it's not due to muscle, I can assure you, it's due to fat distribution, which will change when you lose weight. All you can do is ask yourself which do you prefer - having lower % bf or having a potentially bigger ass.

>claims powerlifing
>is just fat

Gtfo my board fat slut

I literally did power lifting up until a few months ago.
Squat was up to 76 kg
DL 96 kg
Bench was 31kg

I also trained tuesdays, thursdays and sundays . I wouldn't say I have not done anything to do with hypertrophy.

I also have my cert 3 and 4 in fitness. I am more looking for ideas on how to work without a gym and coming from that kind of backing I don't have the 6 week window.

Up your cardio, reduce your calories, up your protein intake. I'm vegetarian, not vegan, but I eat a minimum of 200g of protein daily, especially when focusing on fat loss. That and don't cut more than 25% below TDEE.

Without weights you cant really do anything meaningful other than cardio + BW movements that are mostly useful just for keeping joints healthy.

pushups
bodyweight squats
wall sits
insert standard variety of ab exercises here
pullups via pullup bar

cardio in any form, even just walking X amount per day. better if you can get some light jogging in on a track or something. maybe HIIT if you want.

eat well/eat better

you have to constantly be cognizant of your posture at work. it's a battle, particularly toward the end of the day.

hairdresser will be a difficult job and you'll have to remind yourself, set a small alarm or something mid-day about posture. every 30min-1hr or so just consciously think about your posture
>where are my shoulders right now?
>am i hunched over
>am i rounding my back or standing nice and tall on my feet

etc. etc. etc.

That’s pathetic numbers at your weight, how long did it take you to get there?

You're in a bit of a pickle. But I might be able to help out.

1. Intermittent fasting. Look at sources like Brad Pilon (Eat Stop Eat), Martin Berkhan (Leangains), and Dr. Jason Fung (general intermittent fasting guru)
2. Lift heavy-ass weights with good programming ... Honestly, you can get away with just going twice a week to the gym so long as you really put in the effort and have decent programming (daily undulating periodization is great). However, if you absolutely can't go to a gym and afford weights, then keeping it simple with pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats might be your best bet.

I started last year in feb with a few months break (late july-early feb) due to a surgery. I started working in my current workplace about 4 months ago and left training maybe 6 weeks into my job as I kept having to cancel sessions due to late clients

Your program must’ve sucked so bad.

I can afford the gym as school is $170 a week, food is $50 a week, $50 a month for mobile (my means of contact) and my household bills and travel. I have a 6kg barbell and probably 30kg in weight plates however they are cheap so I'm not sure if they are accurate. I do have some open ended resistant bands and a closed ended one.

I just had a thought. Would monkey bars be stable enough for banded chinups and pullups?

I am also looking for a better paying job so this is all short term hopefully.

starting strength.

I am a vegan so maybe they had something to do with it? We also did deload me and where my scar tissue was was very tight. So a lot of it was training to get me back into normal posture so we regressed me to a beginner programme while we created more mobility. I was also a little scared due to the stitches

>female
>27
You have about 3 good childbearing years left. No good man will purposefully put a baby in you without knowing you at least 18 months. You better hope he only wants one baby. You better hope you find him as soon as possible. You have no time to waste pretending to workout and not progressing

weird comment.... who says I don't have kids. Also same boyfriend for 8 years.

You don't have kids. You won't get in shape, but if you did it wouldn't fill the void

Protip: if you're not competing, you're not a powerlifter. Training S/B/D doesn't mean you're powerlifting.
Also, those lifts are absolutely laughable at your weight.

I have 1 actually.
We competed at meet

Kek'd

Which federation?

you should know that fructose causes obesity

this is the comp we competed in
ironrevolution.com.au/novice-powerlifting-competitions/

you're a fucking idiot.

You're so fucking retarded it's not even funny

This thread

>not even a timestamp with that pick

Y'all fags are all idiots enabling the larping of a fag user.

How is wrong?