How you doing Veeky Forums on this comfy sunday night?

The most wonderful time of the year is upon us, what are your plans for the holidays Veeky Forums? Did you accomplish everything you wanted to this year? Did you hit that new PR?

here is a little something to help you into the spirit of the holidays
youtube.com/watch?v=gaObISjSiBM

For me, I'm on an eternal cut, lost 20lbs so far and 20 more to hit my goal weight. Gains starting to come in nicely. Just about to head off to the gym now. And for the holidays im just ready to be with my family. love you bros

No plans as of now, i just find the cooler weather comfy, and i secretly like Christmas and christmas music.

I'm a newbie so I'm enjoying eating at a maintenance, and working out, and learning all these lifts.

I will eventually probably eat 100 or 200 calories past my maintenance if linear progress stalls.

>what are your plans for the holidays Veeky Forums?

Recovering fatty here, down 80 pounds since New Years of this year. This will be my first Christmas season on a cut. How do you guys do it? It's my favorite time of the year and 90% of that is holiday snacks and drinks. That's what makes it not miserable for me. Am I just supposed to not have any? Save it all for a Christmas day cheat day?

Doing alright. Pretty comfy. I just got done with a drill weekend. We have our annual pt test coming up so I've been doing a lot more cardio. I'm feeling pretty good. About to have some sobieski vodka and some diet cranberry juice... probably read /pol/ and find out about the shooter being antifa. I'm also on no fap so i'll likely fill my gf with cum later.

Still getting noob gains, started as a skelly so I can see pretty great progress.

My GF and I have been fighting, she's getting more and more paranoid about me cheating on her because I have to work a lot at a researchlab (undergrad). She's a bit immature and I kinda wish I was with one of her friends (or anyone else really) but she's the first gf I've had for about 3 years.

I'm applying for grad school programs now. PhD only (fuck paying for another useless degree) and sent in an app for an army research lab. Sometimes I regret doing undergrad at all but I didn't have much choice. I don't like academia and the summer job I had (chemistry lab) was shit so I don't know what to do. Honestly terrified of getting trapped in some shit job. Always have dreams of starting my own business reading biographies of entrepreneurs in the early 1900s.

At a crossroads now, hope I don't fuck this up.

I’m with you user, I absolutely love Christmas music and it’s easily the comfiest time of the year. What’s your favorite lift so far?

Congrats on the progress so far user! For me what I do is just pick small pieces of my favorite meals so you still get to have everything but unfortunately you need the will power to hold off eating more. You can do it, good luck!

Good luck in your test user, and that drink sounds delicious, would love to share some with a Veeky Forums bro.

You’ll make it user, sounds like you got a plan and you know what you want to do so there’s no stopping you. Happy holidays friend.

Been seeing noob gains and normies are starting to notice, finally hit 2pl8slmao on deadlift and squats are following. My bench and OHP needs work though, I barely went up in weight last time I did bench.

Also, its finally getting cold, life is comfy

Congrats on your first mires user. If you keep at it they’re sure to be more. The cold weather is maximum comfy. Happy holidays user.

>currently 80% of the man i was at the start of the year weight-wise
>10 days until the end of exams and the university year
>90%, 90%, 80%, 60% course averages
>didn't get an engineering internship
>still waiting to hear if I'll be studying abroad next semester

in 4 weeks time, I'll truly know how this year was but so far it's pretty decent.

I'm terrified I'm going to have a really bad week

>Company meetings all week
>Scheduled for normie activities
>Going to lunch with corporate officials
>Feel like I may be fired this week since corporate wants a meeting
>Feel like I'm going to sperg out and just feel like hell all day
>Not sure how to deal with this situation
>I'm going to have to talk to a bunch of new people I've never met before
>Slightly freaking our this Sunday night
>Will forget about everything in the morning and just go to work with my normie hat
>I'm scared, but I'm also a fucking idiot for being worried about shit like this
>Act like an alpha they said
>beeee yourselff

I realize how ridiclous I may sound, I'm just not that social and panic. on occasion.....
>I'm sure I'll be here friday night shitting up the feels thread

Been depressed in a very constant, flat state for years.
Finally trying to actually do something actively about it for the past two months and it’s worse than ever.
Hoping it’s one of those clichés where it has to get worse before it gets better.
Continuing to lose weight so at least I have that.

I'm making good gains in stuck in skinny fat right now but only 10lbs or so more to go i think im just starting to break under 20% body fat. I also have been making good social gains it feels good i feel confident for the first time

Shit like always. Looking forward to lifting tomorrow morning.

Also im super excited to post a year progress picture on Instagram now that I'm down 65 pounds since this time last year

Good luck user! Those are pretty good averages, looking to up mine as well before the semester closes.

Don’t worry user. You can do it, and worst case you sperg a little bit and you’ve got a funny memory to tell us on Friday. But it’s just another week in our lives, you can do it!

Finding something that I love always seems to pick me out of bad times but I’ve never had depression so I’m not sure how well it would work for others, but I’m sure looking at your positives is a good start! Keep up with the weight loss user, you can do it!

Tomorrow will be better friend.

Congrats!! Keep up the good work man, we’re all gonna make it.

Sounds very uncomfy. Good luck, brother.

I have to do public speaking tomorrow for one of my grad school classes, and then I have class all day. Sundays and Mondays are very uncomfy days for me, but once I get through them the rest of my week is A+. God help me tomorrow though.

You’ll make it user. Think of the comfiness that awaits you!

Passed my semester, the weather is warming up (southern hemisphere) and I don't have to worry about uni for the next 3 months. Working at the gym from 6AM to 10AM 5 days a week so I have enough money to keep me alive and lots of free time for outdoor activities. Life is good Veeky Forums

Back in May of this year I decided to change my life for the better and get back in the gym, left my girlfriend of 2 years to focus on myself, my career, and education. Was tough and I partially regret it but I made the right choice.

My goal was 200lb on the bench press I purchased off craigslist in June

I can do 115lb right now...where are those skelly gainz at

Worst weekend of my life.

Mom passed away on Friday and now I have to take on all of her bills but I'm a poorfag college student. No clue how I'm not gonna be evicted from our home - I can barely afford the funeral.

I've been afraid of social interactions for some time now and I keep doing this to myself. I have found local communities in my area and we have meetings every week. Should be an interesting situation if I ever decide to go to a meetup. I was invited and I'm just so fucking terrified of going out there with these people. I'm normal right guys, just a normal guy who gets invited but never shows up

Right now it's the deadlift. I'm worried about my form a bit, but it's nice.